Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9744 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

CVR

Nashville, TN

#9208 Apr 10, 2014
Keep the government OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9210 Apr 10, 2014
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>Go away little boy.
You really cannot think, can you?

A comment like yours reveals that you are the true little boy.

In any case, who the h3ll do think you are to tell me to do anything. So much for respecting people's rights as you claim to.
Free Man

Knoxville, TN

#9211 Apr 10, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really cannot think, can you?
A comment like yours reveals that you are the true little boy.
In any case, who the h3ll do think you are to tell me to do anything. So much for respecting people's rights as you claim to.
Ask your mommy if you need help with the big words. Go away little boy. You are dismissed. Permanently.
Wow

United States

#9212 Apr 10, 2014
freeman goes around telling everybody that b/cause he is a Mason that he can do watever he wants and this simply is not true , so if I knew any Masonic Lodge members which I DO NOT , then I would tell them what he says and uses that power against others which is likely very much.frowned upon.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9213 Apr 10, 2014
Free Man wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your mommy if you need help with the big words. Go away little boy. You are dismissed. Permanently.
I bet your stick your tongue out and/or throw tantrums when you don't get your way.

I could class you with the feeble minded, but they are human. To be a feeble minded person is not a joke. But to be you is a joke that nature has played on you and the world.
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9214 Apr 10, 2014
Off topic much?

The official page isn't up yet.
TAMBRA HARRIS v HHS

Conceded & compensated for Hep B induced SLE.(lupus)
The 9 month died from the vaccine that should have protected her from all the unprotected sex & IV drug use that newborns are so apt to get involved in.
It's not the first, and certainly won't be the last.

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/index.html...
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9215 Apr 10, 2014
Get Real wrote:
Off topic much?
The official page isn't up yet.
TAMBRA HARRIS v HHS
Conceded & compensated for Hep B induced SLE.(lupus)
The 9 month died from the vaccine that should have protected her from all the unprotected sex & IV drug use that newborns are so apt to get involved in.
It's not the first, and certainly won't be the last.
http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/index.html...
Do you understand the difference between anecdotal and scientific evidence? If so, explain.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9216 Apr 10, 2014
CVR wrote:
Keep the government OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!
And what business would that be? Hopefully you are advocating repeal of anti recreational drug laws. Colorado is on the right track.
Free Man

Knoxville, TN

#9217 Apr 10, 2014
Wow wrote:
freeman goes around telling everybody that b/cause he is a Mason that he can do watever he wants and this simply is not true , so if I knew any Masonic Lodge members which I DO NOT , then I would tell them what he says and uses that power against others which is likely very much.frowned upon.
Oh, look! It's the love child of Armadillo (which is considered to be a nuisance in Texas.... here too I suppose) and his cousin. This is what happens when cousins breed.
Whiskey

United States

#9218 Apr 10, 2014
No
Carpet Cleaner

Cookeville, TN

#9219 Apr 10, 2014
Armadillo,,,hmmm....isn't that an old country song by George Strait?

Aramdillo by morning, Armadillo at night ....( werrrrrrr werrr werrrr-sound of steel guitar) Armadillo up from San Antone, Armadillo by morning is where I'll be.....
Get Real

Lexington, TN

#9220 Apr 10, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the difference between anecdotal and scientific evidence? If so, explain.
Do you understand "table injury"??

The HHS conceded. It's a standard injury with the Hep B vaccine.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9221 Apr 10, 2014
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand "table injury"??
The HHS conceded. It's a standard injury with the Hep B vaccine.
Your response here is more reasonsble than others i have seen here.

Are you suggesting that the risks of the vaccine outweigh the benefits for the majority?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9222 Apr 10, 2014
Carpet Cleaner wrote:
Armadillo,,,hmmm....isn't that an old country song by George Strait?
Aramdillo by morning, Armadillo at night ....( werrrrrrr werrr werrrr-sound of steel guitar) Armadillo up from San Antone, Armadillo by morning is where I'll be.....
It appears that you have nothing of substance to offer here.
Humor

Knoxville, TN

#9223 Apr 11, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you have nothing of substance to offer here.
Sure he did! Laughter is a very important thing. He made an ass out of you instead of you doing it by yourself,
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9224 Apr 11, 2014
Humor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he did! Laughter is a very important thing. He made an ass out of you instead of you doing it by yourself,
How did he/she make an ass of or anyone except him/herself. Commenting on a name is something a 10 year old might do. So by agreeing with such antics, you seem to be at the level of a 10 year old as well.
Humor

Knoxville, TN

#9225 Apr 11, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he/she make an ass of or anyone except him/herself. Commenting on a name is something a 10 year old might do. So by agreeing with such antics, you seem to be at the level of a 10 year old as well.
You being an ass was already inh place, he was just pointing it out. Antics? Who talks like that? So you know a lot about 10 year old children, do you? How long have you been a pedophile? All your life or did you just start when you realized you were gay?
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9226 Apr 11, 2014
Humor wrote:
<quoted text>You being an ass was already inh place, he was just pointing it out. Antics? Who talks like that? So you know a lot about 10 year old children, do you? How long have you been a pedophile? All your life or did you just start when you realized you were gay?
1. Not gay, but wtf does that have to do woth anything here?

2. You don't know the meaning of the word "antics"?

3. Pedophile? Are you drunk out of your mind?

You and Free Man are on the same level--most likely the same person.

Your post shows that i was mistaken. I overestimated your maturity. How about 8?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#9227 Apr 11, 2014
Humor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he did! Laughter is a very important thing. He made an ass out of you instead of you doing it by yourself,
H.
Humor

Knoxville, TN

#9228 Apr 11, 2014
I think possum-on-the-half-shell protests too much, huh? Now he's fantasizing about an 8 yr old. Notice he didn't deny anything, he just asked if I enjoyed alcohol. No, I don't drink, but that seems to be on his mind a lot, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waste. Management Director 3 hr thereturn of some... 3
Car wash (Oct '15) Tue Soapy 9
Why does a Cornersville police car drive to Lew... (Dec '07) Mon Reality 28
ASW Wrestling tonight (Feb '08) Sun G t f up 8
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Sun Returnof the piss... 109
bojangles Sep 22 Land Shark 16
Sonic Sep 21 Highway 55 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance