Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9674 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

SexySassySenior

United States

#9139 Mar 26, 2014
bring back CHOICE not force like russia , when no choice no freedom this is still america even if president doesn't think so.
phukbigpharma

Lenexa, KS

#9140 Mar 27, 2014
myname wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
..."especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got"...
From what I've learned vaccines today are NOT what used to be given. Far from it. Used to be a vaccine against a handful of health issues - diptheria, mumps,measles, tetanus.
Today's vaccine covers an armload of health issues.I'll look this up and get back to you on it.
I strongly feel it sometimes brings on autism. I don't rightly put too much confidence in these scientific researches.
The conclusion made about autism could be and probably is for the benefit of 'Big Pharma' working in direct collusion with FDA.
After all - if the vaccines were declared HARMFUL, think how much $millions$ the drug companies would then lose! Drug companies DON'T care about our health; they care about making MONEY only.
THANK YOU! And amen to that!
The federal government passed a law that releases big pharma from ALL liability for vaccine-related injuries.
And parents SHOULD have the right NOT to have their children injected with known neurotoxins and poisons such as mercury and formaldehyde, as well as other "ingredients" like aborted fetal cells. Look up the ingredients in these vaccines. The risk of the vaccine is worse than getting chicken pox or the flu, etc.
As for unvaccinated children "endangering" vaccinated children.....that argument doesn't even make sense. If the vaccine enthuists are so certain that vaccines work, then they have nothing to fear, right?
My Favorite Response

Franklin, TN

#9141 Mar 27, 2014
http://www.livingwhole.org/a-parents-response...

^^ My favorite response to a NYT piece about vaccine exemptions^^^
That Guy

Martin, TN

#9142 Mar 27, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
"from nonsense"
My God! You made a typo?! That must make you enuducated and incredibly ignorant with a reading comprehension problem! Therefore, all these seemingly superior opinions you and sassy so arrogantly put forth are actually invalid!

So, you're not only an asswipe, but a pretentious jerk who is no more learned than the rest of the "jokers" and "fools" here.
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9143 Mar 27, 2014
Yes. They should be mandated for healthy people.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9144 Mar 27, 2014
That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
My God! You made a typo?! That must make you enuducated and incredibly ignorant with a reading comprehension problem! Therefore, all these seemingly superior opinions you and sassy so arrogantly put forth are actually invalid!
So, you're not only an asswipe, but a pretentious jerk who is no more learned than the rest of the "jokers" and "fools" here.
You are certainly one with the comprehension problem. To infer that an argumment is without merit because of a typo reveals your lack of understanding.

Your opinion of me is hardly significant or important.
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9145 Mar 27, 2014
Yes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9146 Mar 27, 2014
"Double Dip: Doctors Paid To Advise, Promote Drug Companies That Fund Their Research."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/double-dip-...
That Guy

Martin, TN

#9147 Mar 28, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly one with the comprehension problem. To infer that an argumment is without merit because of a typo reveals your lack of understanding.
Your opinion of me is hardly significant or important.
Well it's clearly important enough for you to respond. And there is obviously a comprehension or memory issue as I was clearly mocking you for your prior and multiple responses where your only rebuttals to myself and others referred to typos and minor grammar issues because you obviously had no better response to to our statements.
But you're right. I really don't understand. It's painfully clear.
Somebody at least found some merit in my cheekiness it seems, though.
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9150 Mar 28, 2014
That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's clearly important enough for you to respond. And there is obviously a comprehension or memory issue as I was clearly mocking you for your prior and multiple responses where your only rebuttals to myself and others referred to typos and minor grammar issues because you obviously had no better response to to our statements.
But you're right. I really don't understand. It's painfully clear.
Somebody at least found some merit in my cheekiness it seems, though.
You haven't done your research. My posts here have been going on for several months. No one but the informed or the fool fool would accuse me of focusing primarily on typos and "minor grammatical issues".

You are right, your stupid comment did not warrant a reply.
Just watch

Lexington, TN

#9152 Mar 29, 2014
for you

United States

#9154 Apr 1, 2014
That Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
aww Me me you adimitted stalking me

...How rich are you ? O WELL I WILL FIND OUT
...CHUCKLES
THIS

Lexington, TN

#9156 Apr 1, 2014
From Acrodynia to Autism: Mercury Across Generations

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#9157 Apr 1, 2014
THIS wrote:
From Acrodynia to Autism: Mercury Across Generations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8UAVBRg8wQ8XX
A.

Since: Aug 08

Antioch, TN

#9158 Apr 1, 2014
Ok so what has happened people have been vaccinated for decades are they poisoning people on purpose or is it the mix of fluoride and vaccines
OR THAT

Lexington, TN

#9159 Apr 2, 2014
just in awe

Greenville, SC

#9160 Apr 2, 2014
It is quite clear that some of you "enlightened" folks, need to find better things to do with your time, besides arguing on a seemingly meaningless internet forum. For starters..get a job...do something productive...take your voice to the streets. That's the problem with people today..we think we can solve the world's problems behind a computer screen...and we wonder why the world is falling apart..
AND THIS

Lexington, TN

#9161 Apr 2, 2014
Buckner

United States

#9162 Apr 2, 2014
Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
The world would have been a better place if your parents had practiced effective birth control.
if they did it was by CHOICE if you need management govt. is not your go to guy
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9163 Apr 3, 2014
Buckner wrote:
<quoted text> if they did it was by CHOICE if you need management govt. is not your go to guy
Nothing was stated about the government in my post. I was merely making a rather nasty reply to a certain post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst factory 7 hr hoofbeat 13
Cabe Pawn Store Sat Uknow 7
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) Fri Ms Manners 68
Fireworks Fri Rain man 3
No rental properties! Jun 23 Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Jun 21 Pbj 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages