Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
7,881 - 7,900 of 8,978 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Laura

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Yes

Since: Aug 13

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

My child is 13. If I had to do all over again, he would not have got his shots when he did. It is unconstitutional to mandate!
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Parent wrote:
http://gianelloni.wordpress.co m/2013/08/27/measles-shmeasles /
Vaccines are a money racket. See link above. Do your research on the harm that they do. Japan just discontinued the use of Gardasil b/c they found it is causing STERILITY. See link below.
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/he...
Whooping Cough....I can go on...and on.....
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/bu...
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/my...
What crap!

Nothing of verifiable scientific evidence here about anything
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Wishaponastar wrote:
My child is 13. If I had to do all over again, he would not have got his shots when he did. It is unconstitutional to mandate!
Where in the constitution? A precise reference please.
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Mother of Autism wrote:
You might like looking at Generation Rescue it is the web site Jenny McCarthy started after her son became Autistic from a MMR Vaccine. Her books are great too. Please read them. The website gives information about doctors who will adjust vaccines and allow you to opt out when necessary, for you new mothers who are scared too death of your doctor and the health dept.
Where did Jenny get her medical/scientific training?
armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

hippychick66 wrote:
I read a story about an outbreak of measles in FT Worth TX. Whether or not you like vaccinations and believe they cause autism is a choice. If measles spread in the US, there can be side effects from them. There are risks with just about everything. Many have been vaccinated for polio, mumps & other things for a long time before we heard of Autism. I would say certain ppl are going to get it even if they're vaccinated.
We do not have a choice about whether "autism causes measles". Ere is either evidence or there is not evidence for it. It's not like a personal religious decision. Other than that i have no real problem with your comments.
Daryl Dodson

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

I canz potatoe!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

If it's an important vaccine for something like Polio, Chickenpox, etc. Then yes, They should be mandatory. But for less severe diseases. It should be optional. This is a free country, so we should have the freedom of what we do or don't put into our body.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jenny get her medical/scientific training?
Well I hope it wasn't from the same place those idiots who wrote prescriptions for Viox got their training from, because that stupidity killed over 65 thousand people.
Back when they actually did autopsies after someone died, it was found 45% of the diagnosis and therefor treatment was wrong. Hope she didn't get her training with those folks.
They were smart enough however to stop doing the autopsies.
Millions of unlucky folks got injected with the cancer contaminated polio vaccines, and Bill Hates ,helped 47 some thousand kids from India become paralyzed with the great polio vaccine.
Hope Jenny stayed away from those places of great knowledge.
Our great medical system kills over 780 some thousand folks a year in mistakes or bad drug reactions etc. making it a leading cause of death in US.
Got the drift?
Go Jenny.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Jenny didn't start GR, J. B. Handley did.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope it wasn't from the same place those idiots who wrote prescriptions for Viox got their training from, because that stupidity killed over 65 thousand people.
Back when they actually did autopsies after someone died, it was found 45% of the diagnosis and therefor treatment was wrong. Hope she didn't get her training with those folks.
They were smart enough however to stop doing the autopsies.
Millions of unlucky folks got injected with the cancer contaminated polio vaccines, and Bill Hates ,helped 47 some thousand kids from India become paralyzed with the great polio vaccine.
Hope Jenny stayed away from those places of great knowledge.
Our great medical system kills over 780 some thousand folks a year in mistakes or bad drug reactions etc. making it a leading cause of death in US.
Got the drift?
Go Jenny.
You are quite the uneducated fool. Pick and choose the evidence that supports your musguided preconceived notions.

Be sure to have Jenny do your next surgical procedure.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Have you Guys been reading about the outbreak of Whooping Cough, in one State, that's killing Babies?
I can't remember the State, but I'm sure you can Google it and find the Article. I just read it in the last couple of days.
It said an Old Killer of Small Children, that we thought was eradicated, was making a Comeback.
If you're seriously interested in this Subject of Immunizations, it's well worth the Read!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite the uneducated fool. Pick and choose the evidence that supports your musguided preconceived notions.
Be sure to have Jenny do your next surgical procedure.
Did y'all get your prescription for Vioxx ? Or how bout Bayer's Aids contaminated drug? Or Baxter's contaminated drug? Or Merck's mumps vaccine that their scientists came forward saying it just don't work real good?Did your tendons explode from that other wonder drug? Did y'all go blind on that antibiotic? Did y'all get one of those pace makers that gave DOC a $500 dollar bonus?
I haven't even begun here.
Pick and chose? It's easy. It is continual that these drugs get pulled off the market.
Remember-these were all given the seal of approval from the fine folks at the FDA who it appears works for Big Pharma.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did y'all get your prescription for Vioxx ? Or how bout Bayer's Aids contaminated drug? Or Baxter's contaminated drug? Or Merck's mumps vaccine that their scientists came forward saying it just don't work real good?Did your tendons explode from that other wonder drug? Did y'all go blind on that antibiotic? Did y'all get one of those pace makers that gave DOC a $500 dollar bonus?
Pick and chose? It's easy. It is continual that these drugs get pulled off the market.
Remember-these were all given the seal of approval from the fine folks at the FDA who it appears works for Big Pharma.
As i wrote, you pick and choose. Your examples provide at most anecdotal evidence-not systematic corruption. The congents of your posts provide clear evidence that you are pitifully unaware of the difference.

Your last statement is silly beyond belief. If the FDA were working with big pharma, then they would hardly be pulling eir drugs off the market.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Contents
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your don't understand the difference between anecddotal and scientific evidence.

Your last statement is silly given that the FDA pulls the drugs.

Perhaps you are a post modernist--reality is a construct in your own head.
Iris

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Are your adult vaccinations up-to-date?

Interesting thoughts on herd immunity here:
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/wh...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your don't understand the difference between anecddotal and scientific evidence.
Your last statement is silly given that the FDA pulls the drugs.
Perhaps you are a post modernist--reality is a construct in your own head.
Why don't y'all look up Bayer's Aids contaminated drug and how the FDA knew the drug was deadly yet let Bayer sell it off to European countries killing thousands and not a soul went to jail.
Have I been dreaming this up in my head, just making this up?
I understand this is criminal behavior.DO YOU?
citizen

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

fda gets billions in kickbacks from pharmsiutical companies to turn loose trashy , untested (other than rats)vacines to the public . only after 100's of (humans) get sick from the vacine , it's recalled . we are used as guinypigs for corporate rich and thier stockholders . vacines would be good if the F.D.A. was held personally responsible . WHICH THEY ARE NOT.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Vitamin C cures Polio during the epidemic of 1948-49
http://www.naturalnews.com/035696_polio_vitam...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
any good meat 'n' 3s in town? 4 hr wow 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
Automatic Transmission Repair shop 6 hr Frankie M 1
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 6 hr Really 37
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 8 hr Yep 13
Christian Democrats 9 hr you dont say 18
running for office 10 hr birds of a feather 18
Walmart 13 hr u r as dumb as they come 39
•••