Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
7,241 - 7,260 of 9,264 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
truthhurts

Califon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a grasp on what the word "credibility" means.
You claim that the anti-vax crowd, which has based its entire argument on fraud is credible, while "government" is not - despite the fact that government uses actual science to prove it's point.
Pharma companies have BENT OVER BACKWARDS to placate the anti-vax crowd. They went so far as to remove thymerisol from vaccines despite the fact that it was CLEARLY not the cause of autism. And, EVEN AFTER REMOVING IT, anti-vaxers are _STILL_ claiming it's present AND is the cause of autism.
Why do they believe this? Because they read about it on the internet from some conspiracy theorist like yourself.
now thats funny, sick but funny. Check out the employment history of the top 3 FDA guys they bounce back n forth from gov to pharma jobs like crazy and you trust them to be truthfull or objective ? Wanna buy a bridge ?
NOT MINE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

When you trade freedom for safety, you deserve neither and often lose both....just saying I don't trust them at all and if I had enough money to home school my child he would never receive another vaccine. He may be a disposable casualty for the rest of the world but to me he is irreplaceable. I was sort of just trapped by my situation to have him vaccinated up to his 4yr shots, not happy about it.
Bats

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NOT MINE wrote:
When you trade freedom for safety, you deserve neither and often lose both....just saying I don't trust them at all and if I had enough money to home school my child he would never receive another vaccine. He may be a disposable casualty for the rest of the world but to me he is irreplaceable. I was sort of just trapped by my situation to have him vaccinated up to his 4yr shots, not happy about it.
The people of today do not want Freedom nor safty, the only want evil Dictators.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

There have been 83 confirmed cases of autism covered as table injuries by VICP. That's just the complainants willing to discuss their cases.

Look it up. Go through the cases. Out of 1400+.

If you want to FOIA the VICP to get all the info on all 1400 cases you'll need $275,000 & it will take 10 years. Call them yourself.
just saying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

My friends newborn was full of life and seemed vary happy, this kid was awesome then he received a bunch of vaccinations all at once, that evening he wasn't his usual self, he seemed vary lethargic, that night he passed away in his sleep. The doctor gave the generic answer SIDS, when asked what caused the SIDS after an autopsy the answer was we don't know. Not only did the child die but it tore apart their marriage and the father my best friend took his own life. Could this of been a coincidence sure but from what I've seen and heard I would bet it all that it was the vaccinations. Now I'm not saying all vaccinations are bad and maybe their all fine but doctors need to stop giving infants many vaccinations all at the same time. I think one of the biggest problem is most doctors care more about cramming everything they can charge for into the shortest amount of time as possible so they can maximize on their profits, and this is hurting everyone's health in the long run.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are all over the place.
You are actually blaming vaccines which prevent viruses for chronic bacterial infections which are a result of antibiotic resistant strains.
Between two different posts, you've claimed that 1 in 22 people are Autistic and that nearly all autistic people have chronic strep. Which means that ~1 in 25 people have chronic strep? Seriously?
Given how strep is contagious, you would think we'd notice if the infection rate were that high.
By the way, "epidemic".
You've made claims without foundation nor evidence.
You've failed to address my points that polio is NOT a disease which effects people in America anymore.
We know EXACTLY when the polio vaccine was administered, so show me that medical data that shows a corresponding rise in whatever disease you think was caused by the vaccine. That data should be EASY for you to find.
I'm not talking speculation about potential effects on the immune system blah blah blah.
I'm talking REAL cases of REAL disease. We vaccinated the ENTIRE country in a very short period of time. Where's the data?
Read the worlds leading Virologist, Discoverer of HIV, Discoverer of the REAL cause of AIDS tell you what is causeing our Age of Syndromes.

Probable spirochetal etiology could be demonstrated for 41 of 45 (91%) patients with clinical symptoms of chronic meningitis. Approximately 25% of the patients had significantly elevated titers of antibody to the spirochete in CSF but not in serum.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/19272...
----------
So if they found spirochetal disease in 41 of 45 people with Meningitis what exactly is it they are vaccinating to prevent?

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
How much do you get pushing their drugs?
I love the fact that your go to in these arguments is to claim that anyone who disagrees with your bullsh1t is being paid to disagree with you.

Guess what, nitwit. No one needs to pay me to point out your full of crap.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
How come thousands of kids are screwed up in India from the Polio vac with the help of Bill Gates? Come on tell me that did not happen?
Here's your choice.

10 million kids get polio -or- 10 thousand kids get polio.

Which is the better choice?

There is NO scenario in which no one gets polio until everyone is vaccinated.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>now thats funny, sick but funny. Check out the employment history of the top 3 FDA guys they bounce back n forth from gov to pharma jobs like crazy and you trust them to be truthfull or objective ? Wanna buy a bridge ?
I know that if I'm going to hire someone to head an agency of the government, the last thing I would do is hire someone who has worked in the field.

That's why we NEVER have military people serving in the Department of Defense. That's why we NEVER have lawyers writing our laws. That's why we NEVER have someone with a doctorate in environmental studies working at the EPA.

OF COURSE the people working for the FDA have a background in pharmaceuticals. That's who you HIRE for the job.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
My friends newborn was full of life and seemed vary happy, this kid was awesome then he received a bunch of vaccinations all at once, that evening he wasn't his usual self, he seemed vary lethargic, that night he passed away in his sleep. The doctor gave the generic answer SIDS, when asked what caused the SIDS after an autopsy the answer was we don't know. Not only did the child die but it tore apart their marriage and the father my best friend took his own life. Could this of been a coincidence sure but from what I've seen and heard I would bet it all that it was the vaccinations. Now I'm not saying all vaccinations are bad and maybe their all fine but doctors need to stop giving infants many vaccinations all at the same time. I think one of the biggest problem is most doctors care more about cramming everything they can charge for into the shortest amount of time as possible so they can maximize on their profits, and this is hurting everyone's health in the long run.
Name. Date. State. Link to article in paper. Email address for parents or Doctor. ANY verification at all?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Name. Date. State. Link to article in paper. Email address for parents or Doctor. ANY verification at all?
What are you a Friggin Cop and working for FREE no doubt.
Now y'all want the LINKS?
To LINK or not to LINK that is the Question Nuggie.
Where's your link that say's this link perhaps is not linked,Nuggie?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your choice.
10 million kids get polio -or- 10 thousand kids get polio.
Which is the better choice?
There is NO scenario in which no one gets polio until everyone is vaccinated.
Where's the links.
How many cases of polio in India before the gift from Bill Gates.
Links please?
Dates of these million polio cases.
Links please.
It was 47 plus thousand.Already put links up previously.You are welcome.
just saying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well I'm not posting any of their names and as for articles in the paper, what world do you live in where you think that every death has an article. I would give you the Doctors name though if I knew it as for the state and town it doesn't really do much good but it was Ft. Myers Florida around 5 years ago. I would give you an exact date but I have to find the papers from the funerals. But even if I did it wouldn't matter because you're on a crusade and nothing short of your family members dying would ever change your mind.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well I'm not posting any of their names and as for articles in the paper, what world do you live in where you think that every death has an article. I would give you the Doctors name though if I knew it as for the state and town it doesn't really do much good but it was Ft. Myers Florida around 5 years ago. I would give you an exact date but I have to find the papers from the funerals. But even if I did it wouldn't matter because you're on a crusade and nothing short of your family members dying would ever change your mind.
Sounds like an urban legend.
just saying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah you're right, pharmaceutical companies are perfect and nobody has ever died because of their incompetence. And all Doctors care only about your health, they all could care less about their profits. If a pharmaceutical company ever made a mistake the first thing they would do is go public with their mistake even if that meant destroying their multi billion dollar corporation.

Keep dreaming you fools!!!
just saying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be real funny if someone murdered some of the people you care about.

Wow their is nothing more funny then unnecessary death.

But I guess if someone shot someone you cared about but no one was ever caught then I guess all that really happened was lead poisoning.

I guess your loved ones should of been more careful handling lead.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that if I'm going to hire someone to head an agency of the government, the last thing I would do is hire someone who has worked in the field.
That's why we NEVER have military people serving in the Department of Defense. That's why we NEVER have lawyers writing our laws. That's why we NEVER have someone with a doctorate in environmental studies working at the EPA.
OF COURSE the people working for the FDA have a background in pharmaceuticals. That's who you HIRE for the job.
OR.
When the CDC was going to retract their recomandation for Gardisal,the HPV Vaccine due to the number of girls being paralyzed,and dieing,the director of the CDC Julia Gerbering blocked that retraction,and for her contribution to Merck,the manufacturer of Gardisal,they gave her JOB as HEAD of MERCK VACCINES,no goubt making more money then her government job.
Curious

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be real funny if someone murdered some of the people you care about.
Wow their is nothing more funny then unnecessary death.
But I guess if someone shot someone you cared about but no one was ever caught then I guess all that really happened was lead poisoning.
I guess your loved ones should of been more careful handling lead.
Why any human would think it funny if anyone's loved one was murdered. tragic and sick...
just saying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why any human would think it funny if anyone's loved one was murdered. tragic and sick...
Thank you, my point exactly.
seriously

Kew Gardens, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go for pizza 17 min American 7
I-Kitchen (Jan '14) 37 min alidan 62
long shot but worth a try 4 hr In the meantime 6
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 4 hr tired of helping 5
Do you know who is hiring ? 4 hr tired of helping 9
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 9 hr Bill 24
Cat fightin, drama lamas and dirty laundry 10 hr lol 4

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
•••
•••