Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9674 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

roxyb

United States

#7816 May 21, 2013
I made u papa,dint i bby
Wolf

Antalya, Turkey

#7818 May 21, 2013
roxyb wrote:
I made u papa,dint i bby
This must be the retard section?
bugs

United States

#7819 May 21, 2013
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>This must be the retard section?
well,u know how horny i get lmao wen i made u from wood n plastic,i had no idea that spinnin around while moanin n yellin,wolf,aye papi! Wld make u come to life n shoot all up my gd skirt..magic i guess ;) lmao
Zippy the wonder boy

Tbilisi, Georgia

#7820 May 22, 2013
bugs wrote:
<quoted text> well,u know how horny i get lmao wen i made u from wood n plastic,i had no idea that spinnin around while moanin n yellin,wolf,aye papi! Wld make u come to life n shoot all up my gd skirt..magic i guess ;) lmao
Did you take your meds today?
bugs

United States

#7821 May 22, 2013
Zippy the wonder boy wrote:
<quoted text> Did you take your meds today?
lmao have some me time,finaly...n sn as u said that,i thought pinnochio n made it nto my own,adult version,idk why...its been a while lolz
roxyb

United States

#7822 May 22, 2013
She lyin,she a mofo ho rt ther,wit ants n her pants..red n black btw n she on fire...literaly look...she was smokin n talkin n had her hair rt on the smoke coz she talkin to them guys...OMG,LOOK,SOMEBODY GET THA CRAZY AZZ BTCH,FLAMES R COMIN OUTA HER HAIR!!! lmfaoooo burn btch,callin me out like u did ;p
Nancy

Kazakhstan

#7823 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
She lyin,she a mofo ho rt ther,wit ants n her pants..red n black btw n she on fire...literaly look...she was smokin n talkin n had her hair rt on the smoke coz she talkin to them guys...OMG,LOOK,SOMEBODY GET THA CRAZY AZZ BTCH,FLAMES R COMIN OUTA HER HAIR!!! lmfaoooo burn btch,callin me out like u did ;p
I must go tinkle now.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7824 May 22, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Class of 1945?
No, but I did serve during Vietnam, if that helps you any.
roxyb

United States

#7825 May 22, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I must go tinkle now.
lmao i lways get carried away nto writing soo much that its like im livin it n writing wat im living...coz i started writing about my life n all that surrounds me,for as long as i can remember...i wish i cld write a book about my life in detail soo that ppl of ne age cld relate to,however,only adults cld read more than likely coz of all that my life holds.and ik it may sound surprizing,but wen i write about my life,poems n most songs,i dnt use cuss words..n lmao got myself started again lolz i feel like ther r no bad words bcoz to evry word,ther is a meaning that is spoken daily n not considered to b a bad word,soo the meaning isnt a bad word/s,soo why shld the word itsself b deemed as a bad word/s? I dnt understand that n dnt like it coz words,no matter how ther used,is a form of xpression n has soo many forms to b used n certain manners,then matched with soo many combos of forms n ways to xpress words.words r vry,vry,vry powerful n shldnt b taken lightly or being taken advantage of in neg ways bcoz energy comes from all words in ne form to xpress urself n all else..nething u want,basicaly.
roxyb

United States

#7826 May 22, 2013
Are my words,even tho probly misspelled,sound intelligent at all? Feel like they sound stupid n make no sense to most ppl,but i write wat i do coz ik its true.
roxyb

United States

#7827 May 22, 2013
And make ne sense to neone of u?
roxyb

United States

#7828 May 22, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I did serve during Vietnam, if that helps you any.
well,spoken loud n proud lolz im tryin not to say gd soo much,btw :)
roxyb

United States

#7829 May 22, 2013
Lmao i seriously wanna know how my writing hits wen ppl read it...my rl writing n not bashing...sometimes i feel like it turns out all stupid n makin no sense to neone,but me.
roxyb

United States

#7830 May 22, 2013
Rl talk btw*
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7831 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
Are my words,even tho probly misspelled,sound intelligent at all? Feel like they sound stupid n make no sense to most ppl,but i write wat i do coz ik its true.
Well, they are like "chat-speak" on steroids, but intelligible.
roxyb

United States

#7832 May 22, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they are like "chat-speak" on steroids, but intelligible.
omg,nuhuh,u love my writing,dnt u :):):) n tysvm for replying
roxyb

United States

#7833 May 22, 2013
Ur words dint show it,but ur energy did and i felt it vry strongly.it feels diff n actualy,tbh,positive n a mushy tummy feelin now,nstead of negativity..i think its bcoz ive started reachin out n tryin to feel more than i use too.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7834 May 22, 2013
roxyb wrote:
Ur words dint show it,but ur energy did and i felt it vry strongly.it feels diff n actualy,tbh,positive n a mushy tummy feelin now,nstead of negativity..i think its bcoz ive started reachin out n tryin to feel more than i use too.
I call it listening, but it could be much the same thing.
roxyb

United States

#7835 May 22, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it listening, but it could be much the same thing.
omg n ikr,finaly lmbo but,ther rlly r no bad words,words,all words r to b cherished,spoken n positively taken advantage of...for rl,soo thats why cussing,never felt like it was wrong for me to do...all words r the sme n hold the sme importance n i still cnt blieve that god is real n tbch,he's lovin this moment n eatin it all up aint ya ;p lmao n the bible jst got the words mixed up,added too n used n diff meanings,he did not mean it to b that way,ppl take advantage of it for ther own personal reasons n they will b forgiven for those reasons bcoz in ther heart is wer God is,they jst got lost in that omg,this is rl,wth,omg,if u knew how ive spoken to God n the past,but he says ther is no hell,heaven,hell n the earth is watever u make it to b,srry lolz watever the world as a whole make it to b.says its prfect but go start a new thread n u blieve me now?i think i do,or mayb im bonkers idk but i do trust it n i gotta go start a new,sofb,he says lmao he says several new threats ;p this sux lmao no it dnt,i was jkin damit.Amen n ik i dnt have to say Amen,jst got n the moment lmfaooo
roxyb

United States

#7836 May 22, 2013
N it is soo much more than that n im well he keeps laughin n tellin me lmao to calm dwn n breath lolz do yall even know how this feels rt now? I cnt even describe it n more laughin than ever lmao n xcuse me,but i did think it was joe bear lmao n he says to tell u that he has been posting on here omg,lolz n do u know how much uve helped this little grl? U all have a vry special place n the rl heavens gates,not earth,earth is wat u make it,he has a the most special place behind the kingdoms doors for each n evry one of u.he n u all n me have put our whole heart n soul nto this n lmfaooo i finaly started listening n trusted enough to let it b known.someone plz reply to me,do u know how this feels?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll why would anybody vote robert dalton in office ? (Jun '14) 21 min Sowen 16
Any Wiccans or Pagans? (Apr '11) 51 min mangric 95
worst factory 19 hr hoofbeat 13
Cabe Pawn Store Sat Uknow 7
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) Fri Ms Manners 68
Fireworks Fri Rain man 3
No rental properties! Jun 23 Lewisburger 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages