Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9769 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

wondering

Arlington, TX

#7191 Apr 4, 2013
Yes, if I can give the shots.
looking

Jackson, TN

#7193 Apr 4, 2013
My child had a reaction to a vaccine and they would not help with medical cost. Then they was seconds giving it to her again. Then she received a extra mmr because they said she hadn't got it when she had and I called her doctor and he called them to verify only thing she was to get was chickenpox vaccine. had it on papper to show but since it didn't show on their computer. They gave it to her. I don't Let them give my children but one vaccine per visit because of stressing the immune system out. first visit. my daughter got 3 at one time within 2 days she was so sick. So that's my choice of 1 per visit and its been working for us
looking

Jackson, TN

#7194 Apr 4, 2013
readppl wrote:
There IS a way around getting vaccines and still attending school its called a religious/medical waiver EVERY STATE HAS ONE , I used it with no problem and NO COURT can rule its neglect for not getting children vaccinated that's the most ridiculous shit I've read on this site. PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELF AND READ!
ty I knew someone would say it my phone is acting up I can't get it to type at times but this is true
Wow

United States

#7195 Apr 4, 2013
Ok
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7196 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.ibtimes.com/monsanto-protection-ac...

Video after the commercial speaks of increased profits for Monsanto's GMO/biotech seeds. Gotta read the article to get anything about HR 933, which can be found here ...

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr9...

And for those who don't understand what the connection is between Monsanto, the Government, and Immunizations, here's a place to start.

Once again

Union City, TN

#7197 Apr 7, 2013
As I stated earlier in this thread. Its just another case of our government being out of control!
Stanfield, NC

#7198 Apr 7, 2013
Once again wrote:
Its just another case of our government being out of control!
Yea, like the so called president supporting gay marriiage.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7199 Apr 7, 2013
Once again wrote:
As I stated earlier in this thread. Its just another case of our government being out of control!
True, and the more that see that, the more likely change can come without the "resistance" that the government is gearing up for.
yes

United States

#7200 Apr 7, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and the more that see that, the more likely change can come without the "resistance" that the government is gearing up for.
I couldn't agree with you more and I am so glad to know that there are more people than I thought who are smart enough to realize what is REALLY going on.
Death in a syringe

Dunlap, TN

#7203 Apr 14, 2013
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#7204 Apr 14, 2013
Death in a syringe wrote:
Clearly, we cannot draw definite conclusions regarding the link between Al adjuvants and autism based on an ecological study such as the present one and hence the validity of our results remains to be confirmed.

Disclaimer from one of the above links.
Every time it rains my dog barks, is he Al Roper?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7205 Apr 14, 2013
Death in a syringe wrote:
Monsanto, DuPont, Dole, and a host of other readily recognizable corporations have been pumping chemicals, GMO's, and toxins into our environment for decades. In California this past year a proposition to add to food labels whether the food inside was from organic or GMO stock was opposed by many of the major food corporations averaging over $1 Million per day spent to defeat that proposition. Why?

I've observed that the number of people who actually care in a community will be reflected in the courtesy shown on the roads of that community. There was a time when East Tennessee had the most courteous drivers of anywhere I've been. Not anymore.
YiSH

Grayson, KY

#7206 Apr 14, 2013
they should not
ShockedParent

United States

#7208 Apr 15, 2013
I first want to say my 3 children get all there shots on time. With that being said I do not think shots should be mandated! Who has any right to say what my children should have. I know there are parents out there who don't care about there kids but I do. I don't want anyone telling me what they are going to mandate me to physically have done to my children. How does any parent know that what they say a new shot is or is what it's actually for? It could be any manner of things. Not long ago some serums were recalled due to something being wrong with them. I do choose to get my children vaccinated but that doesn't mean I have the right to say hey your kid needs to be vaccinated cause that's what I do with mine. I didn't birth your children. I have no right to say what you do with them unless I suspect abuse/neglect which is a completely different subject. I am just appalled as to the things that are happening. How far will we let the Government go in taking our rights away and telling us how to live!!!?
this is stupid

United States

#7209 Apr 16, 2013
Ok
what about

Candler, NC

#7210 Apr 16, 2013
this ?!
Steve 2

United States

#7211 Apr 16, 2013
I thought the government worked for us. Since when does the government force their agenda down our throats and we just swallow it hook line and sinker. Why should I give my kid and HPV vac? If my kid is not having sex why push it?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7212 Apr 17, 2013
Steve 2 wrote:
I thought the government worked for us. Since when does the government force their agenda down our throats and we just swallow it hook line and sinker. Why should I give my kid and HPV vac? If my kid is not having sex why push it?
Same government that used LSD on citizens for Mind Control experiments? Same government that faked the Gulf of Tonkin incident to start the War in Vietnam? Same government that attacked a church in Waco, Texas with FBI and BATF agents, and finally burned them out and used snipers to murder those who tried to escape the fire? Is this the government that is supposed to be working for us? The same one that for 4 years has been telling us we're in an economic recovery?

Not judging, just clarifying and observing.
see all

Greeneville, TN

#7213 Apr 17, 2013
I was pretty much to take all 3 hpv vacs. Later on I found out that the vaccinations for hpv have been known to kill. Yay for me..
Jus Wanderin

Morristown, TN

#7215 Apr 19, 2013
They they still deny that autism symptoms are linked to the vacinations ? The links ARE there and way TOO many links at that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 23 hr FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Thu Get off your high... 16
Tiffany minor Thu Concerned citizen 1
Cats Jun 20 Been there 5
Lewisburg police officers Jun 19 U R dumb 36
Lewisburg is a corrupt sh_thole town Jun 18 Lewisburg holes 35
does anyone know someone who went to Jun 15 Stupid alert 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages