Is 6 inches enough?
Old Man Jenkins

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2013
I never feel full after just a 6 inch sub, but a footlong is a bit much...

What do you go for?
not going Dutch

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Whatever you're buying?
answers for free

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Go all the way and save some for later.
Happy Happy Happy

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2013
I got 8 inches the women love me
Tiff

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Happy Happy Happy wrote:
I got 8 inches the women love me
8 is too much for any girl considering the average depth of a vagina is 4 inches. So don't worry fellas! Like 80% of the population is between 5 and 6 1/2.

The majority of size queens are usually just obese and need those extra inches because of their fat. I work as a nurse and have seen them all. Rarely do I come across a HUGE penis but it happens.
Will Hung

Columbia, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
8 is too much for any girl considering the average depth of a vagina is 4 inches. So don't worry fellas! Like 80% of the population is between 5 and 6 1/2.
The majority of size queens are usually just obese and need those extra inches because of their fat. I work as a nurse and have seen them all. Rarely do I come across a HUGE penis but it happens.
I've only got 2 inches myself. But that kind of width scares a lot of girls.
Happy Happy Happy

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true but when a woman becomes sexually aroused her vagina actually stretches in length. The cervix moves up and out the way.
During sexual intercourse, the vagina lengthens rapidly after initial insertion from about 10 to 14 cm (4[26] to 5.5 in), but the final and initial depths vary from woman to woman 2.5 cm (1 in). The vagina (with proper arousal) will stretch to envelop larger sizes (up to a point) about 1923 cm (7.59 in) maximum on average. So my woman can handle my 8 inches as long as I go slow and get her really wet and aroused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rafael's Italian Restaurant (Mar '09) 9 hr Makeit3 25
State Senator 11 hr All About Money 33
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) 15 hr Gatorsmom 70
Mistrial declared in Jack Byrd extortion case 18 hr RickTaylor 51
Paint your vehicle- who? Thu hoofbeat95 2
Interbreeding in Petersburg Dec 9 not all are stupid 10
Robbie Francis Need Info Dec 8 justanut 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance