birds birds and more birds

birds birds and more birds

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Einstein

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Are they filming a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's movie The Birds here?
Alfred

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
As a matter of fact... But no... Although Punxsutawney phil predicted six more weeks of winter, the birds are taking their cue from his cousin Hondo Honey Badger who is calling for 51 more weeks of "I don't give a sh!t". Hence the birds have come home to roost.
observer

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I too have noticed alot more birds than normal. They are all robins, too, not the sparrow or black birds. They are acting like they are in a storm or something. One even flew into my window as I was looking out. Maybe the weather has stirred them up.
Me too

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Feb 3, 2013
observer wrote:
I too have noticed alot more birds than normal. They are all robins, too, not the sparrow or black birds. They are acting like they are in a storm or something. One even flew into my window as I was looking out. Maybe the weather has stirred them up.
Yes, it is a big influx of Robins. Maybe this past season was really good for them so they multiplied. Just a usual migration I hope and they will be on their way north soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump voters 6 hr thereturn of some... 31
Culinary Question Tue Jerry Lee 1
Children Chained To Beds In Lewisburg (Mar '15) Mon Amused 28
House fire Mon Elvis girl 1
satellite tv Jul 17 PhD in weedology 2
Hey Jul 16 Guest 1
Poll Best furniture store in Lewisburg? (Sep '08) Jul 15 hoofbeat 8

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance