Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2013
CIA wrote:
Traitor
Traitor..........
Deep Throat

Columbia, TN

#4 Jun 26, 2013
If not for more people like him, a hero whistle blower, would this country soon become a dictatorship, a government of the government, by the government, and for the government, to hell with it's people?

Do any see where he was trying to gain any materialistic things, such as money, for himself or even collect blackmail?
Did he just expose that was our government listing to Americanís phone calls, emails, etc, maybe news media reporters contacts,, maybe even Congress men, Tea Party candidates Republicans, Democrats, foreign leaders, who knows whose conversations or contacts any that might disagree with those in power?

Remember "Deep Throat" during the Nixon Years remember "Watergate"?

Does it seem the guy gave up everything, his home, family and girl friend for to warn the American citizens, of things he felt was not right?
Yet did the government force him into Russia, instead of allowing him to be a hero and return home, now do some want to make him out to be a trader?

Who was it Benjamin Franklin that said "Any society that would give up a little Liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose bothĒ
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2013
This man is a SPY. Our Nation's Government has some things 'against' other Nations! He can't go tattle-telling on our Nation! It is a crime. He has stolen property.

{ Let me say this, in case he is reading this post; Give yourself up at the nearest American Embassy before evil grows and you are in a situation where you are being manipulated for evil pleasures. You are if not right now, just putty in the hands of American Enemies. Enough of your ego and thinking you SPEAK FOR THIS AMERICAN. Get yourself back home. America does things for many reasons and your way of thinking is going to get you and no telling how many more killed by a drone. Wouldn't it be better to be home as an American?
Peace to our Nation. One spark is all it takes and this young pup better wake-up before Russia or China or Equador or Cuba is provoked into a war. Remember your family comes first. If you wanted to break up with the Mills girl, why go to this drawn out drama. Fess up.}
nuts to you

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
he is under age thirty wrote:
This man is a SPY. Our Nation's Government has some things 'against' other Nations! He can't go tattle-telling on our Nation! It is a crime. He has stolen property.
{ Let me say this, in case he is reading this post; Give yourself up at the nearest American Embassy before evil grows and you are in a situation where you are being manipulated for evil pleasures. You are if not right now, just putty in the hands of American Enemies. Enough of your ego and thinking you SPEAK FOR THIS AMERICAN. Get yourself back home. America does things for many reasons and your way of thinking is going to get you and no telling how many more killed by a drone. Wouldn't it be better to be home as an American?
Peace to our Nation. One spark is all it takes and this young pup better wake-up before Russia or China or Equador or Cuba is provoked into a war. Remember your family comes first. If you wanted to break up with the Mills girl, why go to this drawn out drama. Fess up.}
that is the problem with todays world. they cant tell difference between right and wrong. tattle-telling? dont tattle-tell or snitch is how you teach children to become criminals or to cover up the wrong doing of others. sometimes you have to break a law to do something right. you go over the speed limit to get to a hospital quickly, should you also get a ticket? the man did what he thought was right. and do you really think that man is reading THIS??? if you do you are just crazy. the rest of your rant is crazy talk. suggesting he did this to break up with a girl???? shut your computer off and go pick some weeds.
God Protect the Boy

Columbia, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Remember Watergate and Nixon's Government cover ups!

Could Deep Throat been called a Spy by some and a HERO by others?

Who knows if he has Stolen property or just facts and Proof, "Evidence" of what Really is going on behind other countries, American People's and maybe even Congress's Backs?

Has what America should stands for "Freedom and Open Government" being turned into World Wide killing fields using armies, funding hired guns, 10 year wars, killing with un man drones, operating jails in foreign countries, jailing people around the world for years, not allowing constitutional rights, spying on Americans, news reporters, trying to control news, the press, lying, to Congress? Does it now seen as right for goverment cover ups from Washington to Lewisburg by powerful people? Who ever exposes those are they to be called Traders or Whistle Blowers?
Are even reported sexual assaults, maybe even rapes in the Nations Army, Navy, and Air force, allowed investigated and controlled by top Generals who themselves as some even resign in shame of Extra Martial Affairs themselves?
How many of those types could or would judge fairly do any think?

If not for Whistle Blowers where could America be?
Would the Forefatherís of America been called Traders by their Government? Would Deep throat been called a trader by Nixon?
Why not ask this before people call him a trader, does the American people want to know what their Government is really doing or Not?
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Thank you to the one in agreement with what I posted.
A young man with a girl friend would be devoted to her. Something is wrong with him to not stick around and be committed to her. He made about,$122,000.00 a year. It wasn't enough romance to keep him in a relationship. It wasn't enough money to walk away from. It wasn't enough family bond to turn from.
If our Government is going to follow our every move that's okay with me.
You are just a loser

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
A young man with a girl friend would be devoted to her. Something is wrong with him to not stick around and be committed to her. He made about,$122,000.00 a year. It wasn't enough romance to keep him in a relationship. It wasn't enough money to walk away from. It wasn't enough family bond to turn from.
Then move to Russia, they will follow your every move and throw you in jail, too. You probably know all about that.
God Protect Him

Columbia, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
How many whistle blowers have given up their pleasures in life that helps keep public officials from becoming another Hitlerís?

You may not care now but

What if the United States just happened to get a President like Hitler and his gangs?
Who was it said
ďIn Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didnít speak up because I wasnít a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didnít speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak upĒ
By Martin Niemoller

Wonder if those in Germany years ago were like it might seem some in America today who might think as long as it happens to others, it will never happen to America?
History has away of repeating itself?
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Jun 27, 2013

Look at it differently.
Could this young man have been given this mission by another Government or reverse psychology, by our Government?

Is this to promote the killing of Americans by a drone outside our borders?
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Jun 27, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/11/usa...

As an American who loves our Nation, all ages, I do believe from what Snowden knows he needs to be taken out. That's harsh coming from me. One life stopped to same us all.
fer real

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Nobody knows what was said, if anything of importance which is not common knowledge was said, what was stolen if anything was stolen. Instead most are jumping to conclusions. It looks like liberals folks are protecting the administration.
You are just a loser

Davidson, NC

#14 Jun 28, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/06/11/usa-security-snowd en-idUSL2N0EN03V20130611
As an American who loves our Nation, all ages, I do believe from what Snowden knows he needs to be taken out. That's harsh coming from me. One life stopped to same us all.
Someone should take you out. You are an idiot. You have no knowledge of what he knows.
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Jun 28, 2013
He has knowledge what this Government has been doing AGAINST other Nations!!!!!!!!!!

He can be drugged and the knowledge he knows will be known. Do we risk our lives for one spy? In my book, you converse with Communist on Government information, that makes you a spy.
His knowledge may cause the UN to send Blue Helmets in our communities.
God Protect the Boy

Columbia, TN

#16 Jun 28, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/06/11/usa-security-snowd en-idUSL2N0EN03V20130611
So do you advocate killing American Citizens or any Whistle Blowers without legal process or even a chance to explain, why he released the information he did?
Kill without due process of Law? What do a Drone Strike and just kill any Whistle Blowers?

Why to save us all from what knowing the ďTRUTHĒ?

This Country needs more Whistle Blows willing to give up all for the Good of America and doing what is right that the people know what their public officials are doing.

Power and Secrets corrupt! America was built on a Constitution and Bill of Rights, Open Government Of its Citizens, by its Citizens, and for its Citizens!

Would you took out Deep Throat, or empeached the President when He informed on the White House back during Nixon's Watergate?
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2013
The Communist didn't turn him over to our country to be arrested. Obama is now trying to call him a "hacker". Yes,and he is a dangerous one. He is enemy of the USA no matter what (tail-between-his legs, got his ego slapped down by the Commies) Obama says. Now, one questions, what is he is trying to down play in this cat and mouse spy Snowden? Maybe that 'pup' will grow into a 'puppet' as Hitler. Hitler was loved and worshiped. The youth were his future. Some call Snowden a hero. He turned on AMERICA and looking for place to live and not return. He could have applied to live and work in any country in this world but now his future is bleak and getting worst. His life is a mess. If Obama brings him home and hugs him on tv then the puppet show begins. God Bless the U.S.A.
Whistle Blower Hero

Columbia, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2013
The Communist didn't turn him over to our country to be arrested. Obama is now trying to call him a "hacker". Yes,and he is a dangerous one. He is enemy of the USA no matter what (tail-between-his legs, got his ego slapped down by the Commies) Obama says. Now, one questions, what is he is trying to down play in this cat and mouse spy Snowden? Maybe that 'pup' will grow into a 'puppet' as Hitler. Hitler was loved and worshiped. The youth were his future. Some call Snowden a hero. He turned on AMERICA and looking for place to live and not return. He could have applied to live and work in any country in this world but now his future is bleak and getting worst. His life is a mess. If Obama brings him home and hugs him on tv then the puppet show begins. God Bless the U.S.A.
Why would if as you say "Obama is now trying to call him a hacker"
would that not be like the kettle calling the pot black?

Why would Obama accuse any of Hacking if he had allowed Hacking done himself?
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ex-us-general-james-...

For me the big concern is not whether Snowden was a spy, which at this point is fanciful at best, but whether or not our government was, is spying on Americanís, reporters, news media, tea party canidates, democrates, republicians, congress any who might disagree with Obama and his adminstration or itís polices?
What if all public officials could get by with spying on Americans, what is next Drone Strikes to take out all Whistle Blowers or who ever they might disagee with?
Just think what Hitler could have done with drone strikes in his day!
What if America gets a President that uses Drone strikes on any who disagree with Him?
What if Nixion could have had drone strikes during Watergate?
Just saying so

Lexington Park, MD

#19 Jun 28, 2013
When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. Thomas Jefferson.

Where would we be if people did not speak up and speak the truth in spite of a governament lashing out against them. How many cover up are there in our own government? I, for one, want to know what my government is up to. Just wait, big brother will snoop into everything, everything and dictate every aspect of yoWe are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.ur life. Get ready to swip your wrist across the scanner to purchase any goods, even medical care. It's coming. What are you going to do when you can't praise God or say His holy name in public. There will be no signs of God anywhere or any other religion.

Quoted from Ayn Rand,'We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.

Under thirty said,'It wasn't enough romance to keep him in a relationship' Oh, that made me laugh out loud on many levels. It wasn't enough romance to keep him in a relationship on many levels. What if all the great men that did make a difference because they spoke out would say it was because there was no romance in their relationship. Go ahead and let the government do what they want, you will pay the price and be too stupid to know the difference.
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2013
God Protect the Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you advocate killing American Citizens or any Whistle Blowers without legal process or even a chance to explain, why he released the information he did?
Kill without due process of Law? What do a Drone Strike and just kill any Whistle Blowers?
Why to save us all from what knowing the ďTRUTHĒ?
This Country needs more Whistle Blows willing to give up all for the Good of America and doing what is right that the people know what their public officials are doing.
Power and Secrets corrupt! America was built on a Constitution and Bill of Rights, Open Government Of its Citizens, by its Citizens, and for its Citizens!
Would you took out Deep Throat, or empeached the President when He informed on the White House back during Nixon's Watergate?
All your question were good ones. I see what you are saying. It is highly possible that innocent people are speaking out loud in ways that can cause a corrupted administration to cover-up their evil mindedness. Tricky Dick, should have went to prison. I hope we have that law, in place, to do that to a President.
When local law enforcement don't listen, I would say that drop-out Snowden did and is doing what he feel is right with GOD. Federal Bureau of Investigation aren't strong as in the past but with a new one in charge, we hope for the best.
he is under age thirty

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Jun 28, 2013
The out sourcing of TOP SECRET WORK to contractors has to change.
Booz Allen Hamilton has one location in TN with 31 out of 50 states.
Snowden isn't committed to much of anything. He only worked for a few months with this company.
$122,000.00 a year. Sounds good to many of us. Maybe we should e-mail that company to come here. If a high school white boy drop out was hired with that salary they must have a lot of work and will hire anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders Fri Tiff 9
Women Hate Bald Men Fri Tiff 4
Is Artie and the city manager going to cater to... Thu Starr 16
Pedicurist Thu time for you to s... 2
Cops Thu Take Back America 82
Review: Family Tradition Wildlife Studio (Nov '13) Thu Carl Hammons 7
Debbie Young West Wed singlecuriousman 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages