No good moms of lewisburg

No good moms of lewisburg

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

No Good Moms

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I have seen so many no good moms of lewisburg letting their kids run wild and do whatever they want talk how they want and disrespect people whenever they want ... when is it going to stop? moms need better control over their youngins ... young kids having babies .... moms doing dope while having babies ...its sickening and nobody in this town care
A Mom

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Why is that all you can see on topix is people wanting to run down moms. I thought children have two parents a Mom and Dad. Parenting isnt a perfect job for anyone and I believe that most parents do the best they can. In most cases it is the society we live in today. I just feel that it is wrong to always put Moms down and act like it is always their fault when it comes to the children. Dads play a big part also. So I feel if we going to blame it falls on both parents not just one. This is just my opinion.
Poor Examples

Columbia, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Is it the Examples children and adults see and have starts with parents, preachers, coaches in children sports, teachers, police, public officials all about the examples the whole town sets, children see and grow up would you say the whole dam town is to blame?

People seem to care less and less about children but more and more about the dollars!
Is what it is

Shelbyville, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2013
It's because most of the kids in Lewisburg come from broken one parent households. If people would learn to suck up their differences and stay together the children would be better off. I always hear the excuse that the mother and father fought too much or whatever. My husband and I fight as well but we suck it up and get over it within a matter of minutes. Its called working it out. If more parents stayed together, more kids would be well behaved. The only reason one should break up a home is if the other is abusive and they are in fear. Stop being so selfish and work things out for the kids. I see these women jump from one man to another and their children are watching it happen. They are doing nothing but screwing up their kids heads and lives.
Do not blame the Mothers

Columbia, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Is what it is wrote:
It's because most of the kids in Lewisburg come from broken one parent households. If people would learn to suck up their differences and stay together the children would be better off. I always hear the excuse that the mother and father fought too much or whatever. My husband and I fight as well but we suck it up and get over it within a matter of minutes. Its called working it out. If more parents stayed together, more kids would be well behaved. The only reason one should break up a home is if the other is abusive and they are in fear. Stop being so selfish and work things out for the kids. I see these women jump from one man to another and their children are watching it happen. They are doing nothing but screwing up their kids heads and lives.
Don't blame it on the parents for it not all the parents faults the examples the town sets matters to how the children and even the parents acts!
The Public officials, Mayor, police, teachers, coaches, churches it all reflects how the children and adults act and do!
Love of Money, waste and spend, deep public debts future children's have to pay seems distroying families of America today!
Don't blame the Mothers the blame lies with those churches and schools teaching, coaching, public officials love of money more than the love of children!
Right to live

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2013
No Good Moms wrote:
I have seen so many no good moms of lewisburg letting their kids run wild and do whatever they want talk how they want and disrespect people whenever they want ... when is it going to stop? moms need better control over their youngins ... young kids having babies .... moms doing dope while having babies ...its sickening and nobody in this town care
Me smells a troll. If not, me smells ignorance. There is nothing different in Lewisburg than any other city in USA. Whiners gonna whine, haters gonna hate. Don't feed the trolls.
No Good Public Officials

Columbia, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Right to live wrote:
<quoted text>
Me smells a troll. If not, me smells ignorance. There is nothing different in Lewisburg than any other city in USA. Whiners gonna whine, haters gonna hate. Don't feed the trolls.
Matthew 7
Verse 13

Don't go to hell
Right to live

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2013
No Good Public Officials wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7
Verse 13
Don't go to hell
What is your problem? You have something to say to me, say it. For you to blindly toss out bible verses is waste of time, because it is meaningless without reason. Don't eat poison, don't cross a busy street without watching traffic, don't put sugar in your gas tank... Don't go to hell. I bet Jesus didn't whip out scripture without giving the reason for doing so.
concernedcitzen

Charlotte, NC

#9 Apr 6, 2013
I feel you have absolutely no right to judge anyone for you do not know their situations. You got to surely have more to do with your life than to get on a comp and cowardly run down families. I'm a single parent, and it is tough. Working. Parenting. Sometimes we all fall short in the perfect parent role. If your perfect thrn by all means start this perfect parents seminar right up. Otherwise learn to shut the hell up and be quiet. No one has got time to hear you bitching. What someone does with their children is their rights for they had them. Unless their being abused in any way it isn't your biz. People of this town is nothing but drama seekers and horrible humans. Smdh
Barty Crouch Jr

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Usually the moms are fat and single with many failed marriages.

Give them 10 years and they will be on disability and riding fatty scooters at WallyWorld. What about those handicapped parking spots fatty moms?
notagoodmom

Lawrenceburg, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2013
MK
really folks

Augusta, MI

#12 Apr 8, 2013
When are we going to stop blaming everyone else for our errors? We all have 3 choices in life....right wrong or just ignore it. Sadly most people choose to ignore the situation and let it continue. I was a teenage single mother and also an orphan. I have one child that is a asset to society not a hindrance. Learn from our own mistakes as well as those of others but most of all admit.... no one is perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 2016 11 hr time for change 4
Lewisburg Donut Shop Wed thereturn of some... 5
News Magnolia Academy column, still working Wed news to all of us 1
Women Hate Bald Men Wed Miss Advice 3
Lisa Beadle (Apr '12) Wed Entertained 28
Donald Trump For President Sep 1 I vote for change... 9
gillys tire....horrible Aug 30 hmmmm 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages