First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What you dont know

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Apr 21, 2013
God is a lie wrote:
<quoted text>first of all I said you lie to KIDS about those. Then lie to kids about god or they think that because all the lies you have already told them. I don't care if you believe in god, would you deny my right to NOT believe?? it seems that is what you said. You believe what you wish, I don't think god is necessary for anything. That is my right and my successful marriage doesn't include anything about god. We believe the same things are important in our lives. telling the truth, being charitable, working toward same goals for our lives. Not everyone has to believe in heaven and hell to be good people and not all of us need to believe that god is our creator. Actually, I believe man created god for his own self serving reasons. have a nice day!!
I never said I lied to MY kids about those things. In fact, I taught them the truth. How can I lie to them about God, a known and accepted entity that no has ever proved does not exist but others attest to having experienced. I can give you plenty of evidence that santa and the others don't exist based on well known historical writings depicting them as originally fictitious characters.

If you chose not to believe, I support your right to do that. I never said different. THAT is the difference between you and me. Your major thought of complaint is on those few who might attempt to instill a hellish finish if you don't accept. I won't do that. It is not my place or theirs to say that. Jesus NEVER told anyone to say that. And I never said a good marriage depended on any beliefs in any god. I always said, a good marriage is one that is worked on by two dedicated people to each other. That is regardless of God. If both believe the same way, it will be fine, but should one person begin to take a different path, whether it be religion, drugs, a job, sports, or whatever, it brings friction into the marriage unless both agree to it.
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#23 May 9, 2013
really wrote:
Any parent who does not put their child first shouldn't be a parent. I would never ever be with anyone who did not put their children first.
Men are so damn selfish these days. If they don't like it then divorce. If you don't value your women to understand her then don't be with her, she deserves better. You can co-parent from different houses and it's much better for the kids. No woman needs to be with someone who thinks they should be king and be put before everyone.
Well written by a lesbian or A lesbian wannabee
Open Eyes

Lewisburg, TN

#24 May 9, 2013
really wrote:
Any parent who does not put their child first shouldn't be a parent. I would never ever be with anyone who did not put their children first.
Men are so damn selfish these days. If they don't like it then divorce. If you don't value your women to understand her then don't be with her, she deserves better. You can co-parent from different houses and it's much better for the kids. No woman needs to be with someone who thinks they should be king and be put before everyone.
Anyone who can't recognize the difference in needs of each unit of a marriage/family is destine to fail. Children do come first in a family. But if you don't feed your marriage it too will starve just as a child would. You have to balance your attention to both without letting either falter. You sound a bit selfish, too because you give so little value to how the children feel about a split marriage. Trust me, they WILL suffer for your callousness of your husband/partner.
Open Eyes

Lewisburg, TN

#25 May 9, 2013
Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written by a lesbian or A lesbian wannabee
That was cold. Thought you didn't like people who judge others without facts? I saw nothing there to indicate what her sexual preference is except it was with a man considering she has children.
this is my side

Lewisburg, TN

#26 May 11, 2013
marriage fails when the daily stress and the burdens of the world play a game of tug awar
it doesnt matter if god is in it .it only matters if you want to be in it god cant force anything
on us sometimes stepping away is what keeps some of us sain sometimes,staying in a marriage for idea its the right thing to do
is wrong .but we have countless people staying in marriages that are over along time ago.

be happy you only have one life live it
Bobby fron Belfast

Lewisburg, TN

#28 May 20, 2013
why? because it is easy ansd they dont try hard enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) 1 hr Chuck 77
Work 2 hr werk fo me 6
Out of Control Police 14 hr Kokomo 6
May fest in lewisburg 21 hr too bad ur so unh... 9
Were You Spanked? (Nov '13) Sat Successful Parent 41
Will MCHS Get New Stadium? Fri rocket 32
Is Football to dangerous for Underage Children May 1 Tired of bob 21
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE