Prayers for Turkle
Pray for Turkle

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Lifting up prayer for Turkle today. I'm not sure why this person is so bitter. I read your anti-Lewisburg rants and think you may be a lonely person. Try new hobbies and start enjoying life. It's too short to waste trolling on Topix. Take care Turkle!
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2013
Hey Turkle,
What is the matter? I think a lot of people have things about this town to say. Being able to let things be said is okay. Why are you unhappy? I may be your biggest poster that you don't understand.
I wanted to move from this town, many times. It became years and it upsets me when I think about it. Right now, I get on here to keep my thoughts too busy.
I let go of things and feel great peace. It is like a weight off of me. I am content.
I have a huge interest in History. It overlaps into the Bible and Genealogy. I was told I wasn't wanted and nobody loves me from a very early age. Finding myself and my connections is what humans do. I learned from my great-grandfather's direct line it has the Haplogroup that were the earliest people that lived in Scandinavia and maybe before 20,000 years BC. Some people think I am studying dead and the past and need to be more in the future. I am very much here. I count. I matter. So, do you,Turkle.
Turkle Sucked

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Turkle must have succumbed to the liberal BS that plagued his/her mind.
Okay

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Lets all say a little prayer for turklle
mae

Columbia, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2013
lets pray to allah. all gods are the same arent they?
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2013
mae wrote:
lets pray to allah. all gods are the same arent they?
Alright student! I leave the classroom to write for hours and I come on here seeing what games you have been playing!
I would be called a Muslim Fanatic because I pray many many times throughout each and everyday, to their, give me five ,on the rug.(I
know I couldn't physically pray like that.)
Concerned

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2013
Where are you? Come back, we miss you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget the Trump train, the Trump ship is sinki... 5 hr Dump Trump 14
Dirt Cheap (Apr '16) 6 hr thereturn of some... 25
What's the craziest thing that's ever happened ... 6 hr UncleFuggz 7
shooting in lewisburg 9 hr Bang Bang 20
Schools and the eclipse 13 hr Be still 5
Woman found dead behind van Aug 14 Just Gone away 5
Cry Babies Aug 14 Young peeps ways 7

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance