First Prev
of 3
Next Last
piper

Columbia, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2010
had to use the bond guy beside the jail. he is such a smartass. is he the only person i could use for my friend or is the other way to get someone out of jail. if i heard right they done tryed to run him off i think they should jerk,punk and i hear he is gay, bocot that guy
Mia

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Try Cochran's Bonding Company or Lasater.
outa jail

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Here's an idea, keep your a$s outa jail.
piper

Columbia, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2010
1st thing it was not me in there, so f you. and when a friend goes i will do what i can to help. like i did ur moma, she paid with that seet ass
outa jail

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
piper wrote:
1st thing it was not me in there, so f you. and when a friend goes i will do what i can to help. like i did ur moma, she paid with that seet ass
Tell you stupid friend to stay outa jail and if you don't like the bond guy then don't bond the piece of sh't out, leave'em there. Moma does have a sweet ass don't she but that dr visit is going to cost you.
outa jail

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Mia wrote:
Try Cochran's Bonding Company or Lasater.
That Cochran bitch is crazy, stay away!

Since: Mar 10

Antioch, TN

#7 Jul 27, 2010
piper wrote:
had to use the bond guy beside the jail. he is such a smartass. is he the only person i could use for my friend or is the other way to get someone out of jail. if i heard right they done tryed to run him off i think they should jerk,punk and i hear he is gay, bocot that guy
If you had the same hateful attitude with him as you do on here then I dont doubt he gave you a dose of your own medicine. You didnt have to deal with him as he didnt have to deal with you. He obviously did his job if your friend is on the street now. Either dont go back to him or have someone else with better people skills deal withthe bondsman the next time your friend gets locked up.
piper

Columbia, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2010
no the guy is just an ass hole we seen him in court today and he had a mother of two locked up for being late, she was 45 min late but court was still going on so why did she have to go to jail lil harsh you would think.

and as far as my hate look at were we are at enough said live here as long as i have then you will hate every one here also.

Antioch, TN

#9 Jul 27, 2010
piper wrote:
no the guy is just an ass hole we seen him in court today and he had a mother of two locked up for being late, she was 45 min late but court was still going on so why did she have to go to jail lil harsh you would think.
and as far as my hate look at were we are at enough said live here as long as i have then you will hate every one here also.
here is a novel idea... MOVE! Last time I checked noone tells you where you HAVE to live. You want to complain about what is or isnt here but do nothing to better yourself.
Are there Connections

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 27, 2010
How many Bond mens are connected to the Local Court System / Sheriff's office do any give or get kick backs should there be an investigation better regulations more State and federal audits how many local bonds men are really qualified, complaints to your State Repsentives complaints on here may help bring attentions to any wrongs.

PIPER

Columbia, TN

#11 Jul 27, 2010
BAE98 wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a novel idea... MOVE! Last time I checked noone tells you where you HAVE to live. You want to complain about what is or isnt here but do nothing to better yourself.
there is the problem, i never choose to grow up here and the level of my education from this town. with that said how does a person just up and move to another town now think about how stupid you sound "JUST mOVE" well you tard do you think people would if they could afford it, lewisburg compnays make sure you have just enough to get by these days you can save to move so no its not that easy trust me i would much rather a sink hole take this town under rather then live in it one more day. so i will need about 2000 to relocate give me the money and im out. if not then get the F off here if you dont want to hear us bitch you dont have to logg on would that not be easy or do you want me to draw you a pic on how to do it

Antioch, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2010
PIPER wrote:
<quoted text>
there is the problem, i never choose to grow up here and the level of my education from this town. with that said how does a person just up and move to another town now think about how stupid you sound "JUST mOVE" well you tard do you think people would if they could afford it, lewisburg compnays make sure you have just enough to get by these days you can save to move so no its not that easy trust me i would much rather a sink hole take this town under rather then live in it one more day. so i will need about 2000 to relocate give me the money and im out. if not then get the F off here if you dont want to hear us bitch you dont have to logg on would that not be easy or do you want me to draw you a pic on how to do it
I have moved a couple of times with no more than the clothes on my back and my vehicle. Heck, I moved from Texas to Tennessee with 85 dollars in my pocket and no clue where I was going to live when I got there. If you are too much of a coward to do it, just admit it, but don't use a lame excuse to cover your cowardice up. If you can't man up and do what you need to do, then you are pretty pathetic. A grown man takes care of himself and doesn't blame others, a petty ass coward blames everyone and uses excuses.
PIPER

Columbia, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2010
BAE98 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have moved a couple of times with no more than the clothes on my back and my vehicle. Heck, I moved from Texas to Tennessee with 85 dollars in my pocket and no clue where I was going to live when I got there. If you are too much of a coward to do it, just admit it, but don't use a lame excuse to cover your cowardice up. If you can't man up and do what you need to do, then you are pretty pathetic. A grown man takes care of himself and doesn't blame others, a petty ass coward blames everyone and uses excuses.
wel good for you but see we are not all tard to do some silly shit like that so i guess a man puts his kids in a car and says well we going to man up hope yall can eat tonight yea its that simple see it sounds like you were a selfish F and ran from something and im sure you did not have kids when you did that and if you did you should be ashamed for putting them thru that. but thank for the silly comment F'in tard lol
Tired of welfare trash

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2010
BAE98 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me Piper, she moves to keep on getting the welfare and working the system. You know the kind, move from state to state and try to stay ahead of all the fraud they are creating. It's people like her that make others want to stay away from Lewisburg. Trash, trash, trash, take out the trash of this place and we would have a wonderful town. Oh, and namecalling is something else this idiot that thinks she knows it all does too.
Tennesseeox

Antioch, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2010
PIPER wrote:
<quoted text>
wel good for you but see we are not all tard to do some silly shit like that so i guess a man puts his kids in a car and says well we going to man up hope yall can eat tonight yea its that simple see it sounds like you were a selfish F and ran from something and im sure you did not have kids when you did that and if you did you should be ashamed for putting them thru that. but thank for the silly comment F'in tard lol
The post you replied to actually came from me. And yes I did have kids when I left Texas for Tennessee. I moved and left my wife and children in Texas, got to Nahville, slept in my truck until I found a job and got a place, then brought my kids and wife to me. I did what was best for my kids. I still say you are a lame coward using pathetic excuses. I guess you can't be too worried about your kids if you are to scared to do what needs to be done for them. You say you can't make any money in Lewisburg, well guess what, there are several cities in driving distance that pay a lot more than Lewisurg, or are you too scared to cross the county line? Don't tell me it can't be done because I drive 50 miles one way every day in a 16 year old truck, just to make the money it takes to support my family. Wonder which one of us is the better parent, the one who does whatever he has to to take care of his kids, or the lame coward who doesn't do anything but gripe about how horrble his life and how bad a town he lives in but refuses to do anything about it but whine?
PIPER

Columbia, TN

#16 Jul 27, 2010
hmm better parent you left your kids nuff said no parent willing leaves their kids. good for you that your a dead beat that ran out and your wife followed. thats what i want my kids to remeber i ran out on them then changed my mind and drug them away from everything the know to move away so i can be happy. see i do think of my kids and my love will not let me leave them for one night. guess it shows what kinda dad you really are GOOD JOB DAD and you choose this place to better you kids now whos the dumb ass lol you keep makin my point
Tennesseeox

Antioch, TN

#17 Jul 27, 2010
PIPER wrote:
hmm better parent you left your kids nuff said no parent willing leaves their kids. good for you that your a dead beat that ran out and your wife followed. thats what i want my kids to remeber i ran out on them then changed my mind and drug them away from everything the know to move away so i can be happy. see i do think of my kids and my love will not let me leave them for one night. guess it shows what kinda dad you really are GOOD JOB DAD and you choose this place to better you kids now whos the dumb ass lol you keep makin my point
Where do you get the idea I ran out? I lived in an area of no work and went and found work. Feeding and clothing and giving my kid a better life meant more than a couple of weeks apart. You are just too much of a coward to do what needs to be done. You say I choose to raise my kids here, well you do too and I make a choice, you do it because you are too scared to go anywhere else. Again you are using lame excuses to hide your cowardice. If you were a decent parent, you would do whatever it takes to make life better for your kids, but since you are too scared to do anything but whine, I guess not only are you useless as a poster, you are also useless as a parent. I hope when your kids are grown and ask you why you kept them in poverty and backwardness you tel them the truth about your cowardice
Shame on you

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Tennesseeox wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the idea I ran out? I lived in an area of no work and went and found work. Feeding and clothing and giving my kid a better life meant more than a couple of weeks apart. You are just too much of a coward to do what needs to be done. You say I choose to raise my kids here, well you do too and I make a choice, you do it because you are too scared to go anywhere else. Again you are using lame excuses to hide your cowardice. If you were a decent parent, you would do whatever it takes to make life better for your kids, but since you are too scared to do anything but whine, I guess not only are you useless as a poster, you are also useless as a parent. I hope when your kids are grown and ask you why you kept them in poverty and backwardness you tel them the truth about your cowardice
Well lets see a man who leave Texas and his family must have had something to hid, for there are pleny of jobs they say in Texas proably left her and the children on her family and parents to keep up.
Dumd move I would say dummer man thou.
Most be a Cop.
Tennesseeox

Antioch, TN

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see a man who leave Texas and his family must have had something to hid, for there are pleny of jobs they say in Texas proably left her and the children on her family and parents to keep up.
Dumd move I would say dummer man thou.
Most be a Cop.
I had nothing to hide and in 1994 when I left Texas the town was as bad jobwise as Lewisburg is now. They can say anyting they want to but until you take yourself out of the county and live in the real world and find out for yourself, they say doesn't mean a thing. And no,I didn't pawn my family off on anyone, I sent them the money to live on until I had the money to move them. I guess to all you people who are too scared to go out in the real world and make it on your own would consider it dumb, but I bet I'm in a much better position in both my family and my employment than you are.
Shame on you

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 27, 2010
Tennesseeox wrote:
<quoted text>
I had nothing to hide and in 1994 when I left Texas the town was as bad jobwise as Lewisburg is now. They can say anyting they want to but until you take yourself out of the county and live in the real world and find out for yourself, they say doesn't mean a thing. And no,I didn't pawn my family off on anyone, I sent them the money to live on until I had the money to move them. I guess to all you people who are too scared to go out in the real world and make it on your own would consider it dumb, but I bet I'm in a much better position in both my family and my employment than you are.
I bet you are too some government employee sapping off the taxpayers I suppose.
You remind me of the illegal emrigramts that come from Texas / Mexico here to Tennessee looking for a job and better life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you blame Tad? really? 4 hr watching 10
News Documents reveal where teacher planned to take ... 5 hr The truth 1
Hopwood 5 hr Tompkins4311 5
wat about bill haywood (Sep '10) 16 hr The fix 45
Sad Thu WTF 2
Removed threads Apr 25 thereturn of some... 26
the straight dope on dealers junkies and snitch... Apr 23 Ni nane 6

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance