Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106894 Nov 7, 2013
sick of youpepole wrote:
<quoted text>
pure lies is all and you don't got a way to knowing anything about them . but out, big mouth. You aint nothing to this family and they don't wont your interfering with thyere kids neither. aint none of the, ever done scwat to you in the fitrs place so but the hell out of it....//././ it aint ur divorse so you wont have a say in it to sort out/ let everybody handle there own trouble and but the hell out for good.// ur a lyin pile of it and jake knows what he needs to. but out./
I'm talking about Sen.John McCain. Who the heck are you talking about?

Location hidden

#106895 Nov 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have never been a big fan of Al Gore, and I was pretty sure Clinton fatigue and some other issues which I will not go into here would cause Gore to lose the White House.
.....Republicans had a mediocre governor running against a Senator that I respected in the primary. That Governor spent the war years in the Texas Air National Guard, while that Senator was in Southeast Asia, and for part of that time was a POW.....
I watched as Bush trashed McCain unmercifully especially in the South Carolina Primary, and I never had any respect for "W" after that.
I would have given VERY SERIOUS consideration to voting for John McCain if he had been the nominee in that election.....
As I posted, I was not a big Al Gore fan, and what capped that stack was the pick of Joe Lieberman as his running mate....
Eight years later, McCain had moved far to the right AND picked Palin as his running-mate...both non-starters with me.
I still respect McCain and saying that usually ticks off some of my more liberal friends !
I didn't like any of the ones you mentioned. I guess when you put it the way you did, McCain was probably the best of the worst, but that's not saying much.
Apparently, most of the American People thought the same way because the reason given in Polls for them casting their vote for Bush over Gore, was that Bush was the Candidate they would most like to have at an outdoor Bar-B-Que...the most ridiculous reason that I've ever heard for voting for a Presidential candidate. I still can't forget that, because it just blew me away. I knew right then that we were in trouble, probably for many years to come, because of the "intelligence(?)' of the Voters....SMH...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#106896 Nov 7, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only wonder why someone who has two degrees is still in serfdom. Can't be lack of education.
Lack of motivation?
How about lousy attitude?
To what do you attribute your lack of achievement?
I'm just trying to anticipate if all this means you're a bigot, homosexual, racist, bi-sexual, tea-bagger (homosexual pervert), tea-partier (Patriot who tries really hard to help stupid people understand their freedoms are in jeopardy), trans-sexual, woman hater, kitten hater, puppy hater, child hater...and taker of their lunch money and meager school lunches?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#106897 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to anticipate if all this means you're a bigot, homosexual, racist, bi-sexual, tea-bagger (homosexual pervert), tea-partier (Patriot who tries really hard to help stupid people understand their freedoms are in jeopardy), trans-sexual, woman hater, kitten hater, puppy hater, child hater...and taker of their lunch money and meager school lunches?
Easy. It would make him a misogynist. His hatred of women is what is keeping her in serfdom. Haven't you ever heard of the Republican's War on Women.(Chuckles)

Location hidden

#106898 Nov 7, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
does it have a picture of Dunlapian or overtaxed in it.
Are you aware that OT "used" to be a Republican, before Republicans moved soooo far to the Right that they became unreasonable fanatics?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#106899 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that OT "used" to be a Republican, before Republicans moved soooo far to the Right that they became unreasonable fanatics?
LOL...er...Chuckles!!!

Location hidden

#106900 Nov 7, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
If Georgia goes liberal then it is caused by the city dwellers. All their mentality is liberal and they could care less about me, me, me, me,.......
So, you are admitting that all your TEApublicans care about is "Me, Me, Me"? We Dems already knew that, but you finally admitting it might me that you're beginning to overcome your brainwashed condition, and beginning to think for yourself. I certainly hope so. The TEApublicans need some "free-thinkers" in their Party, badly! That "Group-Think" mind-set is NOT working for them, at all. In fact, it's destroying their Party!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#106901 Nov 7, 2013
Ahhh...the efficiency of the federal government...and THIS same IRS is in charge of that fine piece of work called Obamacare.

The Internal Revenue Service issued $4 BILLION in fraudulent tax refunds last year to people using stolen identities, with some of the money going to addresses in Bulgaria, Lithuania and Ireland, according to a Treasury report released Thursday.

Location hidden

#106902 Nov 7, 2013
Ornery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he may not be as left as you are but he is left of center.
Actually, he wasn't considered "Left-of-Center" until the Republican Party became the TEApublicans and went completely insane. He now seems to be trying to save his Republican Party from total destruction by trying to remain one of the somewhat rational Members, before the National Outcry for a 3th Party is answered and the TEApublican Party is a thing of the past.

BTW, in case you didn't know it, that is happening right now as we speak, and it's Conservatives who are calling for it...plus, their voices are growing louder and louder.

Fox Fake News and all the other Propaganda Sites and Talking Heads will not tell you about it, but all the Mainstream News Conservative voices are talking about it and calling for it.

Location hidden

#106903 Nov 7, 2013
Fo any of you that don't already know the Story behind it...here is Rand Paul at his idiotic worse.

Click here:
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/208964/rand-p...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#106904 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like any of the ones you mentioned. I guess when you put it the way you did, McCain was probably the best of the worst, but that's not saying much.
Apparently, most of the American People thought the same way because the reason given in Polls for them casting their vote for Bush over Gore, was that Bush was the Candidate they would most like to have at an outdoor Bar-B-Que...the most ridiculous reason that I've ever heard for voting for a Presidential candidate. I still can't forget that, because it just blew me away. I knew right then that we were in trouble, probably for many years to come, because of the "intelligence(?)' of the Voters....SMH...
In a lot of elections, a lot of us feel like we are forced to choose the best of the worse, and many times I find myself voting against a certain candidate, instead of for their opponent.
Bush is by most accounts, a likeable guy, but being likeable doesn't necessarily make anyone a good president. I have always wondered if things might have turned out differently if he had picked another Vice-president instead of Cheney since it was Cheney who pushed Bush into choosing Rumsfeld at Defense etc....

Location hidden

#106905 Nov 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> In a lot of elections, a lot of us feel like we are forced to choose the best of the worse, and many times I find myself voting against a certain candidate, instead of for their opponent.
Bush is by most accounts, a likeable guy, but being likeable doesn't necessarily make anyone a good president. I have always wondered if things might have turned out differently if he had picked another Vice-president instead of Cheney since it was Cheney who pushed Bush into choosing Rumsfeld at Defense etc....
I totally agree. I always thought, and still do, that Bush was just the Guy the "Powers that be" could control and thought could get elected, but that Cheney was the REAL President and it was intended to be that way, by the "powers that be" from the very beginning of the Campaign.

Location hidden

#106906 Nov 7, 2013
"Rand Paul Slams Christie For Post-Sandy Ads.

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57611289/...

Location hidden

#106908 Nov 7, 2013
"Rachel Maddow: Rand Paul 'Melting Down':(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/rachel-...

Location hidden

#106909 Nov 7, 2013
And now "Daddy" is losing his mind, too! The Lunatic Fringe of the Republican Party must be so proud of these two TEAbagger Nut Cases!
----------
"Ron Paul Basically Called For Armed Revolution This Week."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/11...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106910 Nov 7, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only wonder why someone who has two degrees is still in serfdom. Can't be lack of education.
Lack of motivation?
How about lousy attitude?
To what do you attribute your lack of achievement?
"We, who dwell in serfdom...We, the great unwashed,..We, the undeserving, leaches lurking in the shadow of the 47%, we, the females who bear this as a preexisting condition, we, the working class that rely on the uber lords for our daily bread, come prepared to speak truth to the uber riche who wish to enslave us. "

Incredible sloganeering nonsense. I wonder if it reproduced.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106911 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we get it, it now is a leftist Palestinian fellatrix.

A Jew hater is a Jew hater is a Jew hater, whether a skinhead or an Occutard.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106912 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Rachel Maddow: Rand Paul 'Melting Down':(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/rachel-...
Rumor has it that Maddow is a plagiarist. "She" also looks like Wesley Crusher.

Can you enlighten us on that?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#106913 Nov 7, 2013
If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.
LIAR
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
LIAR
If you have employer insurance, you will keep it.
LIAR

Yours truly,
President Pinocchio

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#106914 Nov 7, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.
LIAR
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
LIAR
If you have employer insurance, you will keep it.
LIAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qpa-5JdCnmoXX
Yours truly,
President Pinocchio
Do you ever watch TV? Spend time with friends or family?

...or work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State of the Union address 3 hr Questions 19
Democrats Ruined America 4 hr duh 3
Speed limit on Bryant Station Road in Culleoka ... 5 hr oompaloompa 3
Who's more racist? White or Black People? 6 hr oompaloompa 12
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies 6 hr Report Speeding T... 24
Seen any good tv shows? 16 hr I love to watch TV 2
mother of five back at it again 16 hr Once again 10
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web