Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the people in this country are ignorant, stupid, or lazy.
Good luck on letting them rule.
And they are ALL Teapublicans! And you're right, they have no clue how to "rule" (interesting word to use, referring to Public Service) a Nation of People, so we DO NOT need them in any Public Office, not even as a Dog-Catcher, PERIOD!

And just for the record, NOBODY in our Government, Federal, State, or Local "rules" anybody, they "serve" the Public...and don't you forget it!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Dollar Weakens As U.S. Government Shuts Down."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/01/dollar-...
The dollar weakens every month that Barry Obama and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke print $85 billion a month to buy our own securities. This is Barry's jobs program.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So something good has come out of this shutdown.
Maybe we'll see the stock market drop as well. The only folks making any money on the ponzi scheme are the rich.
Yeah??? You'll also see Everybody's Pension Fund and 401(K)s get wiped out , too!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the NDAA is legal also. Yes it is legal to lock you up without charges, trial, nothing, make you disappear, torture you and kill you.
All perfectly legal. Yes We Can.
Well Hey, the A.C.L.U. has an issue with 166 detainees down in Guantanamo, about being arrested and never charged. As for others being arrested without being charged(under the NDAA) please let me know.
BTW, it cost you and I $800,000 a year for each of these detainees.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So something good has come out of this shutdown.
Maybe we'll see the stock market drop as well. The only folks making any money on the ponzi scheme are the rich.
Not quite true. There are millions of working American citizens that have their 401k plan money allocated in the markets.
In an atmosphere where a savings account draws 0.25% interest and a 1 year cd might draw 0.45% interest, senior citizens depend on stock market returns to supplement their incomes.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Linda, Jon has a great and simple point, ObamaCare is F-N legal, and I just love him listening to him explain it.
There are 2 insurance plans in the state of Kentucky in the ACA program. There used to be 30 insurance companies to pick from in Kentucky.
One of the 2 still in Kentucky does not cover an illness if you have it outside the state.
Isn't the ACA wonderful?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely profound statement. I can't believe it came from your mind. I whole heartedly agree.
Applies to Obama like no one else ever elected.
You'd sink the Titanic, even if you were the only one on it, just because you wouldn't know any better.
Just go back to watching how everybody pays for their groceries in the grocery store, since that seems to be the Only thing that you can do, even half-way sensibly! Notice I said "HALF" way!

I'm so glad that I didn't choose that Red, white, and Blue American Flag Check Card or, if you were in line behind me, you'd swear up and down that I was using a Food Stamp Card to pay for my groceries.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't how badly I hope you're right. If they are not, this Country is doomed, because they won't stop until they completely destroy it.
They are totally Insane!
The buck stops at the White House desk.
We have no leader.
When a football team has a losing season, they fire the coach, not the team.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
The dollar weakens every month that Barry Obama and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke print $85 billion a month to buy our own securities. This is Barry's jobs program.
Well Baby, since the Teapublicans shut the Government down, you ain't seen nothing yet to the "weakening of the dollar" yet to come! Just wait and see! It's already begun this morning!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Linda, I understand many kids in my poor Sequatchie County depend on free lunch and food stamps, through no fault of theirs, except they were born that way, so they will go hungry.
Here's some others who are concerned about losing their food stamps. Please note that they are tweeting from they smart phones which cost at the very least $45 and most pay from $75-120 per month:

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/30/looming-governm...

But take heart food stamp recipients, Food stamps and unemployment checks will continue to flow.

Oh, and the federal school lunch program reimburses schools for these costs on a monthly basis. The USDA expects most schools will be able to continue providing meals through October.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not quite true. There are millions of working American citizens that have their 401k plan money allocated in the markets.
In an atmosphere where a savings account draws 0.25% interest and a 1 year cd might draw 0.45% interest, senior citizens depend on stock market returns to supplement their incomes.
Dang BO, there may be some hope for you, yet! lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The buck stops at the White House desk.
We have no leader.
When a football team has a losing season, they fire the coach, not the team.
Oh NO, it doesn't! Don't even go there, this time. Too many people watched this whole thing go down, LIKE Chicken Hawks, so you CANNOT lie your way out of this Catastrophic, no matter how hard you try! The TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS DID THIS and EVERYBODY know it! EVEN the Republicans are shouting it to the World because they do NOT want to be blamed for it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are 2 insurance plans in the state of Kentucky in the ACA program. There used to be 30 insurance companies to pick from in Kentucky.
One of the 2 still in Kentucky does not cover an illness if you have it outside the state.
Isn't the ACA wonderful?
Y'all were stupid enough to vote Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell into the Senate, what did you expect?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some others who are concerned about losing their food stamps. Please note that they are tweeting from they smart phones which cost at the very least $45 and most pay from $75-120 per month:
But take heart food stamp recipients, Food stamps and unemployment checks will continue to flow.
Oh, and the federal school lunch program reimburses schools for these costs on a monthly basis. The USDA expects most schools will be able to continue providing meals through October.
ROFL, you're right Timbuk. It never ceases to amaze me how many "po folks" have an iphone or other smart phone. The 2 year contract and phone cost can be more expensive than some people's electric bill. Some folks have priorities that need to be rearranged.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NO, it doesn't! Don't even go there, this time. Too many people watched this whole thing go down, LIKE Chicken Hawks, so you CANNOT lie your way out of this Catastrophic, no matter how hard you try! The TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS DID THIS and EVERYBODY know it! EVEN the Republicans are shouting it to the World because they do NOT want to be blamed for it!
Harry Reid brought an end to all negotiations at 11:00pm last night, he slammed the door shut. Harry is Barry's proxy.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

The stock market is up in early trading.
What most people don't realize is that the market trades the future, not the present.
They're looking to next week, next month.
The debt ceiling crisis will impact the market 100x more than a government shutdown.
This is our 18th government shutdown.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
MOST ? Most people have health insurance, Most people have enough food to eat three meals today, Most people have somewhere to live, Most.....For the rest ?????
It doesn't matter right ? YOU'RE okay.

I really wonder what has happened to this country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That , too, is a Lie! First of all, I had a cellphone once that I tweeted on that cost me $29 dollars and it was a pre-paid Phone Card Phone! Also, in case you didn't know it, you can donate your old prepaid Cell Phones , or any cellphone, to charity for Needy People that can't afford them!
So, stop spreading BS, when you simply don't have a clue what you're talking about!

Just because you live above your Means, and are so insecure that you think you have to try and impress People, doesn't mean that Everybody else does! A Cheap Cellphone works just as good, sometimes better, than an expensive one, but you don't get to impress anybody when you pull it out and flash your "Status Symbol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL, you're right Timbuk. It never ceases to amaze me how many "po folks" have an iphone or other smart phone. The 2 year contract and phone cost can be more expensive than some people's electric bill. Some folks have priorities that need to be rearranged.
Stop showing your ignorance, we've already seen enough of it. I just told you that you can tweet on the Cheapest phone you can buy! I know because I did it, for awhile!
Still got my account, though, I just got tired of trying to say anything worthwhile in that few allowed letters!
If you can text on your cellphone and you can on all of them, even the cheapest ones, then you can also tweet, if you have an Account with Twitter!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hey, the A.C.L.U. has an issue with 166 detainees down in Guantanamo, about being arrested and never charged. As for others being arrested without being charged(under the NDAA) please let me know.
BTW, it cost you and I $800,000 a year for each of these detainees.
The NDAA makes it legal to do what I said it could do legaly .You do not remember the OUTRAGE, Obama signing it on New years eve when he said he wouldn't?
The NDAA can arrest you, put you away with no charges, no trail, and send you to another country, torture you and assassinate you.
We used to be a country that followed the Constitution and that is what made us Great. That is what made us honorable in front of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewisburg Discussions

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr billl 8,593
any good meat 'n' 3s in town? 6 hr wow 5
Automatic Transmission Repair shop 8 hr Frankie M 1
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 8 hr Really 37
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 10 hr Yep 13
Christian Democrats 11 hr you dont say 18
running for office 12 hr birds of a feather 18
•••
•••