Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Comments (Page 4,216)

Showing posts 84,301 - 84,320 of140,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93903
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more inaccurate if you tried. You sound like a disgruntled employee from the industrial revolution. A lot of things have changed since then, unfortunately you haven't.
There are so many things to respond to with this post I couldn't possibly correct all of your mis-statements in one post. Therefore, I will focus on one of the most profound.
You state this -
"Why pay for healthcare for the help when government will pay for the healthcare of their low wage employees through Medicaid,....but they scream bloody murder that they have to pay corporate taxes to help fund Medicaid."
A lot of businesses, mine for one, actually provide healthcare benefits for employees including dental and vision. We scream bloody murder because we voluntarily provide these benefits to attract better employees, but we also have to pay medicare tax, half an employee's social security, unemployment, workman's comp, franchise and use tax, business tax, right to do business tax, along with property tax and intangibles tax.
The wage limit for TennCare for a family of 4 is around $24,000 annually. Every full-time employee I have makes more than this. Along with wages I pay medicare, social security, health, dental and vision benefits along with matching 401K, LT and ST disability, a sane person would wonder how any business makes a profit. Business's cannot sustain every citizen of Tennessee and survive AND pay the required taxes. You limit your discussion to simply "workers." However, the state laws mandate I pay all of these taxes for the benefit of everyone the state decides needs assistance. What do you think wages would be if half of these taxes didn't exist? Yes, some taxes are necessary and I am all for paying them. But when I pay for my employees healthcare, dental and vision coverage AND I have to pay for some of these same benefits for others not working for me, you better believe I am screaming bloody murder. If businesses like mine wanted to simply drive down wages, we wouldn't offer any benefits and simply pay minimum wage. No successful business does this and I challenge you to name just one.
Your picture of capitalism is imaginary and political slanted. Hancock County will never recover if it is full of people like you.
Don't you know ANYTHING else to talk about , other than your Failing Business? It couldn't happen to a more Deserving Person, IMO!
Nobody gives a crap! You ruined it, now deal with it, and for God's sake, STOP WHINING INCESSANTLY!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93904
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like what you're reading about yourself, shut the computer off and refrain from the behavior you exhibit. You are your own worst enemy and the only one who doesn't recognize this is you. You breed the trolls yet don't like what you have produced. I am willing to bet you have seen this exact same situation many times in your life. Someone in your shoes for that long would see that change is warranted. However, you unrealistically think you can change the world to adapt to your liking. Hasn't worked yet and it probably won't.
Pete, those of us who have been on this forum for 2-3 years have seen this behavior exhibited hundreds of times. At least 30 posters have concluded that she has a mental illness. Some have tried to help her and some just concede defeat. She will continue her babbling until her 70 K home rots from underneath her.
Bunch of Crap

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93905
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know ANYTHING else to talk about , other than your Failing Business? It couldn't happen to a more Deserving Person, IMO!
Nobody gives a crap! You ruined it, now deal with it, and for God's sake, STOP WHINING INCESSANTLY!
Look whose talking, The Liar Of Benton County, Camden Tennessee!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93906
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tom wrote:
<quoted text> VET your a dumb ass. well?
Well, No, Tom, I know when to use "you're and your" and you don't. Bummer.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93907
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be the "days of your life" but some of us would like to have a REAL discussion about REAL Issues, but you TEA Bagger Trolls just can't stand the thoughts of that happening!
You talking about your lawsuits
You trying to find a partner
You talking about your so-called stalker
You spewing terms such as "azzhole", "fu"
You calling others pedophiles

Are not the REAL issues. These are YOUR issues and you shower every day's posts with them consistently. These topics of yours never result in a REAL discussion. You know it, we know it, so why do you post the above nonsense?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93908
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know ANYTHING else to talk about , other than your Failing Business? It couldn't happen to a more Deserving Person, IMO!
Nobody gives a crap! You ruined it, now deal with it, and for God's sake, STOP WHINING INCESSANTLY!
I haven't mentioned a failing business once. Only you have done that, and frankly, I don't know what business you are referring to. This post was addressed to OT. When I want to discuss something with you, I will address the post to you. Topics such as these are over your head so you are not capable of responding intelligently.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93909
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like what you're reading about yourself, shut the computer off and refrain from the behavior you exhibit. You are your own worst enemy and the only one who doesn't recognize this is you. You breed the trolls yet don't like what you have produced. I am willing to bet you have seen this exact same situation many times in your life. Someone in your shoes for that long would see that change is warranted. However, you unrealistically think you can change the world to adapt to your liking. Hasn't worked yet and it probably won't.
Let's get one thing straight, Petey Boy, you don't boss me OR tell me what to do...and you're making a BIG mistake by trying!
You're nothing but a little weak-kneed, whiny Wimp that doesn't have enough sense to pour Piss out of your boot, when you wet yourself ...and I'm sure you do that quite often, as much as you whine and cry because you can't get your way about EVERYTHING!
You're a disgusting Man wannabe that will NEVER be a REAL Man because you have no idea how to be one!

I have no idea how old you are, nor do I care...but you act like a Spoiled 14 year Old, who's just been told, "NO" for the first time in his Life! If you've not grown up by now, you never will and you better have lots of money because that's the ONLY reason anybody would want to stay around somebody like you!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93910
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>W#ell, COBARDE, I only use "sweet cakes" to Tired because it pisses her off. You seem to know a great deal about aging, old man. Along with your addictions and crawling around the parking lot at the pool hall, you are nearing the end. "Black little heart"? You were the one throwing the queers under the bus and posting that OW was molesting little girls in church and you are still a COBARDE and ypur Mommy is trying to disown you. Bummer.
You are not intimidating, old man. If I am, as you assert, a "COBARDE, yet I am not the least bit afraid of you, then what kind of laughter inducing cream puff does that make you?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93911
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, those of us who have been on this forum for 2-3 years have seen this behavior exhibited hundreds of times. At least 30 posters have concluded that she has a mental illness. Some have tried to help her and some just concede defeat. She will continue her babbling until her 70 K home rots from underneath her.
You're absolutely right Vet. Her illness is a poison. She poison's everyone that comes in contact with her. She can't bring herself up to the level of most people, so her crusade is to bring everybody down. Fortunately, she isn't very smart so her antics simply don't work.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93912
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get one thing straight, Petey Boy, you don't boss me OR tell me what to do...and you're making a BIG mistake by trying!
You're nothing but a little weak-kneed, whiny Wimp that doesn't have enough sense to pour Piss out of your boot, when you wet yourself ...and I'm sure you do that quite often, as much as you whine and cry because you can't get your way about EVERYTHING!
You're a disgusting Man wannabe that will NEVER be a REAL Man because you have no idea how to be one!
I have no idea how old you are, nor do I care...but you act like a Spoiled 14 year Old, who's just been told, "NO" for the first time in his Life! If you've not grown up by now, you never will and you better have lots of money because that's the ONLY reason anybody would want to stay around somebody like you!
Let's just say this is one mistake I am willing to make.
Tom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93913
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, No, Tom, I know when to use "you're and your" and you don't. Bummer.
I just had a great idea why dont you invite {your} buddy pete over to help change {your} depend because I think you just shit {your} pants again. Im very sure {you're} use to that. DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93914
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, those of us who have been on this forum for 2-3 years have seen this behavior exhibited hundreds of times. At least 30 posters have concluded that she has a mental illness. Some have tried to help her and some just concede defeat. She will continue her babbling until her 70 K home rots from underneath her.
As if it came from Jesus' own lips. The conservative "Christians" have NO love of mammon, they sell all their possessions and give them to the poor, as Jesus commanded.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93915
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not intimidating, old man. If I am, as you assert, a "COBARDE, yet I am not the least bit afraid of you, then what kind of laughter inducing cream puff does that make you?
Well, of course you are a COBARDE, old man. You have proven it with your posts. You better get to bed old man, you need your sleep.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93916
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
As if it came from Jesus' own lips. The conservative "Christians" have NO love of mammon, they sell all their possessions and give them to the poor, as Jesus commanded.
Well, COBARDE, you threw the queers under the bus and accused OW of molesting the little girls in church. Some Christian you are, old man.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93917
Aug 19, 2013
 
Vet wrote:
"I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants."
This excuse is wearing then, COBARDE. You posted that you were classified as 4-F. It doesn't matter that it only applied to Selective Service applicants. You were classified as 4-F and you had to be at least 18 in 1973 when the draft ended. Busted!
I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants.
I have never given anyone my phone # or address, real or fake.
I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began -- I am younger than your kids.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93918
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tom wrote:
<quoted text> I just had a great idea why dont you invite {your} buddy pete over to help change {your} depend because I think you just shit {your} pants again. Im very sure {you're} use to that. DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!
Proper nouns must have the upper case. Government school?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93919
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't mentioned a failing business once. Only you have done that, and frankly, I don't know what business you are referring to. This post was addressed to OT. When I want to discuss something with you, I will address the post to you. Topics such as these are over your head so you are not capable of responding intelligently.
You've practically run OT off and he has been a long-time Poster, who has more sense and integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body! And what did we get in his place? YOU!
Just another TEA Bagger Troll, but One that never stops crying and whining!
Just when I think you TEA Bagger Trolls can't get anymore irritating, YOU show up, sniveling, crying, and whining in every Post!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93920
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, COBARDE, as to laughter, I get a great deal of laughter from watching you squirm and shuck and jive.
You're seeing squirming where no squirming is occurring. Get your eyes checked again, old man. Who would squirm around you?

...I mean, out of fear, not revulsion and general unease?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93921
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You've practically run OT off and he has been a long-time Poster, who has more sense and integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body! And what did we get in his place? YOU!
Just another TEA Bagger Troll, but One that never stops crying and whining!
Just when I think you TEA Bagger Trolls can't get anymore irritating, YOU show up, sniveling, crying, and whining in every Post!
I won't speak about another poster with you. And if you call my behavior "whining" and "crying", what exactly do you call yours?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93922
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Proper nouns must have the upper case. Government school?
Oh, SHUT UP! You did well to make it to the 8th grade in that Ghetto School you attended, and we all know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,301 - 84,320 of140,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 24 min Ann 8,922
Christian Democrats 45 min Buster 5
Public Defenders Race 1 hr Local citizen 70
Rec center vs rock creek 1 hr Whats the point 1
Living here in lewisburg 1 hr voter too 7
Republicans screw you again 2 hr You swallowed didnt you 11
Teledyne 3 hr Melanie 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••