Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88039 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably missed it while preparing a post earlier today which included the insinuation that I was gay!/:-) Don't you remember? Let me know if you can't find it. You should know by now, I archive everything! And I'm here to help!
Well, that's good, I guess...now tell me, just what the heck are you're talking about? And why would I know, or care, that you archive everything?

I swear, trying to have a sensible conversation, on ANY subject, with most of you People is like trying to herd cats...it's impossible to do and useless to even try!

Location hidden

#88040 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A "cheesy" divide and canker effort..very bad!?:-(
Gay People speak a whole "nuther language that Straight People simply do NOT understand!

So, the only thing I can say is, "Huh"?
lol

Jackson, TN

#88041 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was an obscenity...but was it a label attributed to someone...like your favorites, "piece of $hit," and "dumbazz?"
Try as you might, no one is as vulgar as you. You never deny your disgusting obscenities, you simply try to assert that others are as profane as yourself. Laughable.
Well oa as I thought you will defend your own saying foul language. How hypocritical of you. No surprise though, as I expected, you are a libtard. And look at you posting foul language yourself. Whats laughable is your Iq and way of thinking among a lot of other things. Oh and you say disgusting obscenities yet call someone a child molester. So moron(dumbazz) what b/s will you try to judge conservatives, yet overlook your own?
lol

Jackson, TN

#88042 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a plank in your eye.
remove yours then maybe you can judge mine, jerkoff. The alcohol is rotting your brain

Location hidden

#88043 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Here oa, here's one of yours posting foul language. Better say something hypocrite,"
welcome.
Divert much ? Stay on topic unless you have nothing to say. People like you are weak on information and strong on bull shit' this would be from "really". Who likes to call someone trash,yet post stuff like this.
You ARE Trash! Your Posts have shown that, over and over!

And BTW, Trashy Doofus, I'm not "Sassy" anymore since one of your little Playmates began forging my Posts, I'm the REGISTERED "SSS", because they forge those posts, too, but they have to do it Unregistered! If it's Unregistered, it's NOT my Post, regardless of the Name they forge!
Thieves are Thieves, no matter what they steal, they're still Thieves, even on a Forum!

I'll bet TEA Baggers steal everything they can get their hands on, or get any other way, too! Just my opinion...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#88044 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay People speak a whole "nuther language that Straight People simply do NOT understand!
So, the only thing I can say is, "Huh"?
Then..why didn't you just say that?

Location hidden

#88045 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE Trash! Your Posts have shown that, over and over!
And BTW, Trashy Doofus, I'm not "Sassy" anymore since one of your little Playmates began forging my Posts, I'm the REGISTERED "SSS", because they forge those posts, too, but they have to do it Unregistered! If it's Unregistered, it's NOT my Post, regardless of the Name they forge!
Thieves are Thieves, no matter what they steal, they're still Thieves, even on a Forum!
I'll bet TEA Baggers steal everything they can get their hands on, or get any other way, too! Just my opinion...
Oh God, who are you going to be now?

Location hidden

#88046 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>remove yours then maybe you can judge mine, jerkoff. The alcohol is rotting your brain
I don't think it's the alcohol!/:-)

Location hidden

#88047 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Then..why didn't you just say that?
Ok..."Huh"??? Happy now?

Location hidden

#88048 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, who are you going to be now?
Same Person I've always been, whether you like it or not!
great dane

United States

#88049 Jul 12, 2013
I've been reading this post and enjoy much of it, except for one person. Sexy sassy senior is one of the most closed minded ignorant people I have ever read. I hope her Internet connection fails permanently.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#88050 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's the alcohol!/:-)
What's with the forward slash marks on your posts? Is that supposed to be a beret gay willie?

Location hidden

#88051 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Person I've always been, whether you like it or not!
I don't!

Location hidden

#88052 Jul 12, 2013
great dane wrote:
I've been reading this post and enjoy much of it, except for one person. Sexy sassy senior is one of the most closed minded ignorant people I have ever read. I hope her Internet connection fails permanently.
Don't you know how to Scroll past my Posts? If you won't do anything to solve your own problem, don't expect me to solve it for you!
Keep on 'Wishing and Hoping"...see how far that gets you!
Spoiled Brat, regardless of his/her age...gotta be a TEA Bagger, they're the ONLY people that think like that!

Location hidden

#88053 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!
Well, that's really going to keep me up at night! <sarcasm>

You People occupy your every waking moment with "who likes you and who doesn't"...I've never seen such Insecurity in as many People that all seem to know each other, in my Life! It's actually Pitiful!
When you get together in real Life, do you spend your time reassuring one another of how much you like each other and crying about the People who don't like you? I'll bet you do!
great dane

Dayton, TN

#88054 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know how to Scroll past my Posts? If you won't do anything to solve your own problem, don't expect me to solve it for you!
Keep on 'Wishing and Hoping"...see how far that gets you!
Spoiled Brat, regardless of his/her age...gotta be a TEA Bagger, they're the ONLY people that think like that!
Lol you really are so ignorant. I'm a Obama voting democrat. You're just an under informed dumbass!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#88055 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!
Since you persist in multi-judging yourself and others, let me give you some advice. There was nothing "funny" about this post that you multi-judged funny. At least try for some sense of credibility even if you don't have a ounce of credibility in you because anyone with a brain knows you and vet for what you are - big mouthed phony’s.....
here now

Johnson City, TN

#88056 Jul 12, 2013
great dane wrote:
She is so easy to ignore. It used to be she could make me laugh with the things that she is sure she know. Not so much any longer.

Location hidden

#88057 Jul 12, 2013
great dane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you really are so ignorant. I'm a Obama voting democrat. You're just an under informed dumbass!
And you're a Lying Smartazz, but I guess the World needs all kinds. We've got them, anyway.
BTW, did my exchanging Insults with you, give you a Thrill and satisfy your Abuse Craving? Probably NOT,'cause Posters like you can never get enough. But, I did my part, now go satisfy your Sick Obesssion with somebody else...I'm done!

Location hidden

#88058 Jul 12, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you persist in multi-judging yourself and others, let me give you some advice. There was nothing "funny" about this post that you multi-judged funny. At least try for some sense of credibility even if you don't have a ounce of credibility in you because anyone with a brain knows you and vet for what you are - big mouthed phony’s.....
OK, I really hate to do this after you've resorted to such drama to state you case, but...I don't like you either!/:-)LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southside park 19 min Just curious 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min TheRealZeke 8,645
I miss really good pizza 3 hr Woden is Lord 2
First TN Bank takeover BoAs 3 hr Woden is Lord 11
Bald Guys Are UGLY! 4 hr Land Shark 6
RIP Todd 7 hr ur all talk 19
Loser Moms Use Daycare 17 hr Let us help each ... 6

Lewisburg Jobs

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE