Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#88018 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>At least i'm not ashamed of my friends. You don't have sense enough to be ashamed of yours.
A "cheesy" divide and canker effort..very bad!?:-(
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88019 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>At least i'm not ashamed of my friends. You don't have sense enough to be ashamed of yours.
Ahh.. bit are your friends ashamed of you?
really

United States

#88020 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to be picky but that should be, "TOO big a stretch," You're welcome.
Divert much ? Stay on topic unless you have nothing to say. People like you are weak on information and strong on bull shit
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88021 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>And the GOP is devided about most everything.....that's why they lost.
Well, no, they actually lost because of low intelligence voters like you who want free stuff.
Hair

Mount Vernon, AR

#88022 Jul 12, 2013
Hair wrote:
Hair dresser = Paula. she no touch u no mas!
yep that was her!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88023 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
A "cheesy" divide and canker effort..very bad!?:-(
I doubt that one of these loons will understand your post, OW.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88024 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Divert much ? Stay on topic unless you have nothing to say. People like you are weak on information and strong on bull shit
Ahh.. but I know when to use "to" and "too." What is your topic, I've seen nothing but illiterate whining from you.
lol

Jackson, TN

#88025 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>LOL is trash and you revel in it. If he could sink any lower i'm sure you and yours would appreciate it but he's about as possible. Nothing more than juvenile name calling. No intelligence required.
Im trash? yeah coming from you much like oa means nothing. You are a whiny azz crybaby. You whine all the time,so whats new. You "really" should stick you head back up your huge azz and stfu

Location hidden

#88026 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that one of these loons will understand your post, OW.
Yes, I just don't think we're gonna be able to help any of 'em! I'm still trying to get two dropouts back into your class, but they told student aid they would only take the class if they could smoke whenever they wanted!/:-)
lol

Jackson, TN

#88027 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it once, after weeks of whining and temper tantrums. You have probably posted it over 200 times. Wave that Barbie Doll in my face, little girl, it's really not that shameful. I don't boast...you do.
Here oa, here's one of yours posting foul language. Better say something hypocrite,"
welcome.
Divert much ? Stay on topic unless you have nothing to say. People like you are weak on information and strong on bull shit' this would be from "really". Who likes to call someone trash,yet post stuff like this.
lol

Jackson, TN

#88028 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh.. but I know when to use "to" and "too." What is your topic, I've seen nothing but illiterate whining from you.
Notice the language used by the poster, yet oa will be the silent chickensh*T and not say a word
Humboldt girl

Hazel, KY

#88029 Jul 12, 2013
I like bill

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88030 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
They can apparently be child molesters as long as they hate liberals. That's their "moral standard."
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#88031 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and this is a problem! Half are simply smart, the rest are total geniuses...like me!
That's funny I don't care who you are...

Location hidden

#88033 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, no, they actually lost because of low intelligence voters like you who want free stuff.
Kinda hypocritical coming from a guy whose son is paying for his golden years.
lol

Jackson, TN

#88034 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
They can apparently be child molesters as long as they hate liberals. That's their "moral standard."
awe oa, you speak of "moral standard". Yet chum it up with the scum using foul language. Liberal believe in killing babies, drinking and driving, while killing families and all while hating Christians and Conservatives
lol

Jackson, TN

#88035 Jul 12, 2013
oa continues to show his jealously over vet. Get a life oa, vet is making you cry way too much, meanwhile you avoid scolding you pal "really" for foul language,liberal moron

Location hidden

#88036 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Here oa, here's one of yours posting foul language. Better say something hypocrite,"
welcome.
Divert much ? Stay on topic unless you have nothing to say. People like you are weak on information and strong on bull shit' this would be from "really". Who likes to call someone trash,yet post stuff like this.
Yes, that was an obscenity...but was it a label attributed to someone...like your favorites, "piece of $hit," and "dumbazz?"

Try as you might, no one is as vulgar as you. You never deny your disgusting obscenities, you simply try to assert that others are as profane as yourself. Laughable.

Location hidden

#88037 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the language used by the poster, yet oa will be the silent chickensh*T and not say a word
You have a plank in your eye.

Location hidden

#88038 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
oa continues to show his jealously over vet. Get a life oa, vet is making you cry way too much, meanwhile you avoid scolding you pal "really" for foul language,liberal moron
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Current Democrats Running for Office 1 hr Mr Tom 19
Building next to Walgreens. 3 hr Goat Roper 2
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) 6 hr John 59
lewisburg females 12 hr Lewisburg woman 7
SRO Cornersville (Aug '13) 23 hr Hes better than now 34
Ballfield Sun working dad 8
Did Pamela Wiser serve enough time? (Jan '09) Sun kimberlydevine 119
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg Jobs