really

United States

#87997 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh but I didn't post my income as you did, OA (Capt. Nemo). You posted that you earn 150K (200K in a good year.) that was boastful in a county with a per capita of 15K. Why you earn 10 times the average in your country.
Envious are you ?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87998 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must have missed them, so POST THEM, AGAIN...or SHUT UP!
You probably missed it while preparing a post earlier today which included the insinuation that I was gay!/:-) Don't you remember? Let me know if you can't find it. You should know by now, I archive everything! And I'm here to help!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87999 Jul 12, 2013
Well, OA (Capt. Nemo), with all these substantial and topical issues I have brought up, you choose to ignore them all. Your deadly addictions, your hypocrisy toward the foul mouthed loon from Camden, you hypocrisy about abortion etc.. etc.. etc.. Don't be afraid, just be honest.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88000 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh but I didn't post my income as you did, OA (Capt. Nemo). You posted that you earn 150K (200K in a good year.) that was boastful in a county with a per capita of 15K. Why you earn 10 times the average in your country.
I posted it once, after weeks of whining and temper tantrums. You have probably posted it over 200 times. Wave that Barbie Doll in my face, little girl, it's really not that shameful. I don't boast...you do.
really

United States

#88001 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's really Pathetic and sooo "telling" when anybody has to go to "Zimbabwe" to try and find some kind of a defense for the Conservatives' actions in this Country!
If that doesn't tell EVERYBODY just how "indefensible" the Far-Right Wing Conservatives' Actions are, then you need your head examined and some kind of medical Treatment on your brain, so you can learn to "think" and "reason"!
Conservative types seem to want to embellish anything they don't just make up. And nothing is to big of a stretch for their twisted form of so-called logic.

Location hidden

#88002 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>LOL is trash and you revel in it. If he could sink any lower i'm sure you and yours would appreciate it but he's about as possible. Nothing more than juvenile name calling. No intelligence required.
Oh, you're gonna' make a lot of friends!/:-)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88003 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Envious are you ?
Are you?
really

United States

#88005 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
He's completely wrong here. I know who the poster is who called someone that name! OA' is furious at you now because you're not taking the bait to stoop to his level. He'll finish blowing a gasket because he failed while attempting to divide conservatives, destroy friendships, and to provoke you to dropping your guard. Welcome aboard, don't give him the ammunition he desperately wants!
Conservatives are already devided...or haven't you noticed.
Tom Pappas

Spruce Pine, NC

#88006 Jul 12, 2013
Tom Pappas FOR GOVERNOR

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88007 Jul 12, 2013
Well Folks, it's pretty obvious that this Thread has been invaded by Charter Members of the "Gay and Lesbian Alliance".

But, would somebody please explain to me why they are all the filthiest-mouthed Gays and Lesbians?
What do they get out of being that way? Do they not realize that they will NEVER be accepted by Society because of their behavior OUTSIDE the bedroom, not because of what they do INSIDE their bedroom?
And they wonder why they are so hated by most Americans.
IT'S YOUR BEHAVIOR AND YOUR LANGUAGE, and the way you like to display it, CONSTANTLY, not your Sexual Preference!
You're Offensive, Disgusting, and totally void of any Human Decency...and that makes you Repulsive, regardless of your Sexual Preference!
GET A CLUE, Morons, ALL Gays are paying the price for the way Gays like you are behaving!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88008 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it once, after weeks of whining and temper tantrums. You have probably posted it over 200 times. Wave that Barbie Doll in my face, little girl, it's really not that shameful. I don't boast...you do.
Ahh, now you are sulking again. I didn't post my exact salary or my exact portfolio value. You did post your exact salary and it was a bit pompous of you. Especially since it's 10 time the per capita in your county. Doing well are you OA?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88009 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative types seem to want to embellish anything they don't just make up. And nothing is to big of a stretch for their twisted form of so-called logic.
I don't want to be picky but that should be, "TOO big a stretch," You're welcome.

Location hidden

#88010 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the Article, Doofus, and then, you'll know and won't keep asking stupid questions!
I guess you think the Grocery Stores grow food in the back.
I swear, I don't see how most of you TEApublicans find your way home from your Roadside Mailbox, without tying a sting to your front Doorknob. But then, maybe that's exactly what you have to do!
Hey, maybe you're right. I've never seen a food stamp tree?
really

United States

#88011 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Willard, some on here have the ole hollier than thou syndrome. I expect it from liberals who do the same, yet none of the liberal movement says a word. No surprise to me of that, they have been that way for years. My language is no worse than sassy or torr which they never seem to judge. Oa and anyone else that doesn't like what I have to say should not read or reply to it,simple. But liberals are tooo stupid, I mean they are all drug addicts and welfare babies
I must challenge you on that one....you use profanity in EVERY POST ! How many posters do that ?

Location hidden

#88012 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well Folks, it's pretty obvious that this Thread has been invaded by Charter Members of the "Gay and Lesbian Alliance".
But, would somebody please explain to me why they are all the filthiest-mouthed Gays and Lesbians?
What do they get out of being that way? Do they not realize that they will NEVER be accepted by Society because of their behavior OUTSIDE the bedroom, not because of what they do INSIDE their bedroom?
And they wonder why they are so hated by most Americans.
IT'S YOUR BEHAVIOR AND YOUR LANGUAGE, and the way you like to display it, CONSTANTLY, not your Sexual Preference!
You're Offensive, Disgusting, and totally void of any Human Decency...and that makes you Repulsive, regardless of your Sexual Preference!
GET A CLUE, Morons, ALL Gays are paying the price for the way Gays like you are behaving!
..........What?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88013 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives are already devided...or haven't you noticed.
Democrats are divided about the ACA, or haven't you noticed?
really

United States

#88014 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're gonna' make a lot of friends!/:-)
At least i'm not ashamed of my friends. You don't have sense enough to be ashamed of yours.
really

United States

#88015 Jul 12, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are divided about the ACA, or haven't you noticed?
And the GOP is devided about most everything.....that's why they lost.

Location hidden

#88016 Jul 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives are already devided...or haven't you noticed.
Yes, and this is a problem! Half are simply smart, the rest are total geniuses...like me!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#88017 Jul 12, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, maybe you're right. I've never seen a food stamp tree?
Hey, OW, slim pickings tonight. OA (Capt. Nemo) came out of the deep water for one or two posts and has now glided back to deep water. Baseball coming, I will leave it with you. Come on back OA (Capt. Nemo.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer 51 min Kim 17
lewisburg females 2 hr trollslayer 11
lewisburg buy sale and trade site 2 hr LOL 7
New restaurant on the Square 2 hr working class 2
bad politix 11 hr Mr Tom 4
I'm disappointed 12 hr The Forum Janitor 3
Joe boyd liggett Fri stupid is your name 4
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg Jobs