|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>We all know old vet is in for any profanity your demented mind can puke out. He just hangs back and giggles at everything you post wishing and hoping his subscribers will pile on. He's really no better than you.
Count how many times they avoid condemnation of the obscenities that the poster from Jackson posts by dragging up Sassy's "obscene" posts...no, wait a second, I'll make it easier...count how many times they DON'T bring up Sassy's posts to avoid condemnation of one of the two most vulgar posters on this thread.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I came back after a couple of games of pool and you're still here? See if your son will wore you a few bucks for a movie ticket, you need to get out of the house.
Did you indulge in your filthy habit? You still haven't condemned the loon, excusing her profanity because someone else does the same thing doesn't cut it.'WORE' YOU DEFINATELY ARE IN A SMOKED FILLED FOG.(SIC)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I came back after a couple of games of pool and you're still here? See if your son will wore you a few bucks for a movie ticket, you need to get out of the house.
You went nowhere, you were hiding, as usual.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>She called him a POS. See the difference?
Either you or Willard has called me the same thing. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy? Or do you just choose to NOT acknowledge it. Those were rhetorical questions, by the way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Did you indulge in your filthy habit? You still haven't condemned the loon, excusing her profanity because someone else does the same thing doesn't cut it.'WORE' YOU DEFINATELY ARE IN A SMOKED FILLED FOG.(SIC)
All caps. Funny.

It's okay, vet, I'm smoking with Republicans.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
'You can't excuse the loon's barnyard profanity because someone else uses barnyard profanity. You can't excuse your lack of character because some dead person smoked. Get out of the smoke laden fog you are in. Your posts are getting a mite loopy.'
You have a distinct lack of character and intestinal fortitude. Anyone with any virtue at all would condemn the loon, you have none.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Count how many times they avoid condemnation of the obscenities that the poster from Jackson posts by dragging up Sassy's "obscene" posts...no, wait a second, I'll make it easier...count how many times they DON'T bring up Sassy's posts to avoid condemnation of one of the two most vulgar posters on this thread.
you are the one avoiding me prick,typical liberal wont judge her own kind. Again here is a post from nasty Camden skank"Then, just take your little Happy Ass right on over there! You won't be missed here and we certainly don't need you! BON VOYAGE
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/camden-tn/TIG ... ; Is it not profanity
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-tn/T5... or there is "Your name proves that. You're sure the hell not sexy.
And you're sure as Hell not nice or intelligent , but we manage to tolerate you , anyway!
If you're who I think you are, you'd have to slip up on a bucket to get a drink of water, you're so ugly! But, did I call attention to it...NOOOO!
Did I tell everybody what an Azzhole you are...NOOOO...I just waited and let you show them , yourself...as I knew you would! Why? Because you're to dumb and crude
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-tn/T5... ; now dodge it again prick.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I just brought them up, many times and you flinched, as always.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Um... "wore you". Smoke filled fog, indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Did you indulge in your filthy habit? You still haven't condemned the loon, excusing her profanity because someone else does the same thing doesn't cut it.'WORE' YOU DEFINATELY ARE IN A SMOKED FILLED FOG.(SIC)
John Wayne lost a lung...but, oh yeah, he was a Republican.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All caps. Funny.
You, yourself said that all caps are permissible "to make a point." Were you full of manure? No, you are smoking alone, get a backbone implanted, stop your filthy addiction.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>John Wayne lost a lung...but, oh yeah, he was a Republican.
So have millions of others and this relates to your weakness, how? Was the Duke your idol? Huh?
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>We heard your profanity laced rant the last time. OA probably has too much class to address such trash.
so you have no class then cause you wont stfu and quit addressing me. I knew you were a classless POS. The Profanity laced rant is nasty from Camden. You dumbasses are to stupid to realize it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But it's not a character flaw if conservatives smoke, I know, you've already pointed that out.
I think "Vet" smokes, too. While we smoke cigarettes, he smokes....well, let's just say...it's not tobacco cigarettes.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>John Wayne lost a lung...but, oh yeah, he was a Republican.
Well, baseball is coming. I want you to use this period of relative calm, free from incoming to contemplate your character flaw and low self esteem . Think about the consequences of your filthy second hand smoke on your grandchildren or great grandchildren. Think about it and if you don't have the willpower to stop, then at least admit that you are a weak person with no redeeming virtues.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "Vet" smokes, too. While we smoke cigarettes, he smokes....well, let's just say...it's not tobacco cigarettes.
Well he can move to liberal Colorado or California and then it would be legal. How can you condemn your own kind,nasty?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Thank goodness....
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All caps. Funny.
AVOIDING ME,FUNNY
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
Thank goodness....
Well, sweet cakes, I haven't departed yet.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

what kind of idiot spends time judging a post instead of replying to it? A dumbass liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Automatic Transmission Repair shop 7 min Frankie M 1
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 26 min Really 37
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min treetopper 8,591
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 2 hr Yep 13
Christian Democrats 3 hr you dont say 18
running for office 3 hr birds of a feather 18
Hillary Clinton in 2016! 4 hr Hillary is scum 35
Walmart 7 hr u r as dumb as they come 39
•••