|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>True that. My Dad said the same thing.
I always figured China would take us over without firing a shot.
Big Money runs the show and China gives them what they want and so did the USA.
And the people are losing everywhere.
Iraq was oil as Libya, who also had a stash of gold.Syria is the big plan for the gas pipeline.
These countries all had control of their oil and No Central Bank.
Libya's new Central Bank got put in first thing.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Hey I am now buying products from Vietnam......ya know I really didn't have an issue with the "Goo.....I'm sorry the Vietnamese", the Government said they were bad so like a good lil American I enlisted right out of highschool, I didn't even know my draft number.
Same here.

The government is not your friend. It will lie to you - and, in many cases, get you and/or a great many of your friends killed...and for what?

Why put trust in government for anything? It has proven over and over again to be untrustworthy.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Almost two years after Gibson Guitars was raided for violating an obscure law, Representative Marsha Blackburn (R–TN) is demanding a full explanation:

"The recent scandals surrounding this administration raise a number of questions about who they choose to target and why. The arrogance and lack of transparency displayed by this President and his cabinet officials in events such as the raids on Gibson Guitar and the IRS targeting of conservative groups show a complete disregard for the rule of law."

In 2011, Gibson’s Tennessee factories were raided for allegedly violating the Lacey Act, a federal statute that makes it a crime to import tropical hardwoods in violation of foreign law.

Imagine 30 heavily armed federal officers storming into your business, seizing your goods and providing no reason why. A nightmare for any business—and a reality for Gibson Guitars.

“Our business has been injured to the tune of millions of dollars,” Gibson chairman and CEO Henry Juszkiewicz told Heritage in 2011 after $1 million of ebony, rosewood, and finished guitars from the factories were seized.

In September 2011, Members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee requested answers from the Departments of Justice and Interior, but the Obama Administration responded with no real information about the raid itself.

With recent scandals surrounding the Administration, a series of excessive government overreach has been unveiled. It’s no surprise Blackburn is revisiting the Gibson raids in an effort to keep President Obama accountable. Let’s hope this time he has some answers.
Huggy Bear

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
http://allafrica.com/stories/2 01306032117.html
United States Department of State (Washington, DC)
Email Print Share
Libya: U.S. State Department Daily Press Briefing: Libya
More on Benghazi
What are you, some kind of a nut? Any moron can quote sources.Can't you say what YOU THINK?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well I gotta give it to China for investing in their own future without the need for bloodshed, damn what a concept they are actually investing in their own furture without bombs.
I'm sure "Vet" knows all about this and is right now thinking how he can get in with the Chinese and possibly make a buck.......but wait the Chinese are masters at this game.
Well all I can say is I wish "Vet" the best, but somehow I know even the Chinese will undercut "Vet" in his business dealings.
A very long time ago my Dad told me that China was a sleeping Dragon, well I believe that sleeping Dragon is just starting to wake up.
Hey, D. My Son-In-Law took a year of Chinese at his university. It was with the blessing of his family and my family. There is money to be made with China. My daughter's best friend just spent a year in China, lots of contacts made. Again, there is money to be made with China.
Huggy Bear

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, D. My Son-In-Law took a year of Chinese at his university. It was with the blessing of his family and my family. There is money to be made with China. My daughter's best friend just spent a year in China, lots of contacts made. Again, there is money to be made with China.
We should all be learning the two major languages in China.We will need to say"yassuh,massa", at the very least.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Huggy Bear wrote:
<quoted text> What are you, some kind of a nut? Any moron can quote sources.Can't you say what YOU THINK?
Well, F U comes to mind, but I wouldn't do that and besides, I'm not the "link queen" on here. When YOU give them the same grief then I'll take your statements seriously. Deal???

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And just who would those be? And don't include those who pretend they're Veterans, but aren't!
Myself, for one.

And you can prove who is or is not? How?
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Those who can't afford the ENTIRE premium for an insurance policy will get some taxpayer help to have coverage on a sliding scale. Some employers that never offered health insurance coverge will opt to provide coverage for their employees rather than pay the penalty that is part of the law. For those who qualify for Medicaid, the government will pick up the tab BUT the ACA coverage will provide preventive services that the uninsured have never had before and that will allow them to get to a doctor BEFORE they are in critical condition and must access costly emergency care, or bankrupt and on Medicaid. These are all positive things no matter what the critics may say.
I think the eventual result will be single payer, and that is what Obama should have pushed for to begin with, but for now, this is a LOT better than having 30 or 40 MILLION Americans uninsured and one major illness away from bankruptcy or worse, an early death.
Entitlement, the typical liberal way. I guess your one of the bums who thinks we owe you a living. I shouldn't have to pay higher cost health care cause you are too lazy or wont work for whatever reason. Problem with health care is too many dumbazzes use a ER for a clinic,an ambulance for a taxi, and we are left to pay for their stupid azzes

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad you did not say "all" Veterans, because Linda and I agree on most anything that relates to Veteran issues. But wait you did say "you despise the Veterans that post on this site" hmmmmm, that's odd Linda does not despise me and I'm a Vietnam Vet. She does however despise posters on here who use a screen name such as ohhhh lets sayyy "Vet" for example. This Iraq issue that she just put up speaks of how China came into Iraq and cashed in on their oil.
As a Veteran myself I can see how our finest were used to the max by our Government.
Hey I am now buying products from Vietnam......ya know I really didn't have an issue with the "Goo.....I'm sorry the Vietnamese", the Government said they were bad so like a good lil American I enlisted right out of highschool, I didn't even know my draft number.
OK I will correct that to MOST veterans that post here. Or I could say NON-LIBERAL veterans. Either one fits her MO.

As far as draft number. Mine was 4-A(prior service) after my discharge.

I graduate May 28, 1968, registered with selective service 2 weeks later on my 18th bday, walked next door to recruiting office and was in basic 1 week later.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

I have a source.
I thought this was rather interesting.
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/displa...
Maybe this is a lot of our health problems.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Last night on the Tonight Show:

JAY LENO: President Obama says he’s renewing his efforts to close Guantanamo Bay. Guantanamo Bay? How about closing the IRS? Why don’t we do that?

[Thunderous applause]

How about shipping the IRS to Guantanamo Bay? That’s what we, yes! That’s how you do it.

[Thunderous applause]

Since NBC told him he’s being replaced by that annoying Jimmy Fallon, Leno’s been doing what no other comedian will do, take on the Great Obama. Also since he started bashing the untouchable one, his ratings have soared:

“During this year's May sweeps, "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" posted a 39 percent lead over "Late Show With David Letterman" in the advertiser-cherished 18-49 demographic -- the widest May sweep margin over "Late Show" since 2004, and a 12 percent increase over last year's May sweep. "Tonight" averaged 1.075 million viewers in the demographic over the April 25-May 22 sweep period, versus 775,000 for CBS's "Late Show."

In total viewers, Leno also widened the lead over Letterman compared to last year, averaging 3.515 million versus 2.767 million for Letterman. That's a 27 percent advantage, up 16 percent from last May.

Leno's "Tonight Show" also increased its margins over its ABC competitor "Jimmy Kimmel Live" compared to the two shows' first head-to-head sweep in February, after "Kimmel" moved to 11:35 p.m. During May sweeps, Leno was ahead of "Kimmel" by 30 percent in the demo with 1.075 million viewers versus Kimmel's 826,000, and 42 percent in total viewers, averaging 3.514 million compared to 2.475 for Kimmel. In February, Leno led Kimmel by 12 percent in the demo and 39 percent in total viewers.

Too bad he’s a year late.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/ratings...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad you did not say "all" Veterans, because Linda and I agree on most anything that relates to Veteran issues. But wait you did say "you despise the Veterans that post on this site" hmmmmm, that's odd Linda does not despise me and I'm a Vietnam Vet. She does however despise posters on here who use a screen name such as ohhhh lets sayyy "Vet" for example. This Iraq issue that she just put up speaks of how China came into Iraq and cashed in on their oil.
As a Veteran myself I can see how our finest were used to the max by our Government.
Well, D., surely by now you know that I don't give a rat's culo what the loon from Camden thinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, D., surely by now you know that I don't give a rat's culo what the loon from Camden thinks.
Awww, Vet, that almost sounds like you don't like me, anymore. Lol!
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

I agree with what you said god i hate her they need to do their jobs puting a stop to the heather buchanan and her mom ellen selling morphine pills and other drugs and their foodstamps for money and pills she has kids of her own we are here to protect the kids not support these drug junkys but seems like no one cares enough to put a stop to her and her mom especially the law or dcs i guess no one cares about innocent children

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Amidst the chaos, I just wish the Staff Sargeants who were armed, could have had time to aim for his head!
----------
"Fort Hood Victims Upset; Suspect Can Question Them."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-victims-upset...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>OK I will correct that to MOST veterans that post here. Or I could say NON-LIBERAL veterans. Either one fits her MO.
As far as draft number. Mine was 4-A(prior service) after my discharge.
I graduate May 28, 1968, registered with selective service 2 weeks later on my 18th bday, walked next door to recruiting office and was in basic 1 week later.
I thank you sir for your service, you and all the others that signed the dotted line and agreed to take one for this country. I come form a military family from way back and have the utmost respect for ANYONE who makes that decision. Again thank you.
GOV

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

What the Haslam & state rental car business. What a bunch of greedy crooks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

One could make the argument that sometimes, a "Higher Power" just has to intervene.
----------
"AP NewsBreak: Iran's Reactor Said Damaged By Quakes."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-irans-react...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Socialized medicine:

From Do No Harm: Doctors Killing Disabled People?:

“But a much more practical motivation also exists, and it goes ka-ching. In a land of nationalized health care, every worker pays into the system, so everybody can access the system. But some people are too weak, too old, too disabled to work. Yet they still need medical treatment, draining the system of resources without contributing to the pot.

No longer does the UK have to be concerned with passing laws to allow physicians to kill those who “want to die”. Things have now deteriorated to the point that physicians in their health care system are deciding on their own to kill the medically vulnerable.

“According to a government-commissioned study, hospitals in the UK are quite literally killing off disabled citizens–because the healthcare workers believe those patients aren’t worth treating.”

http://savingourfuture.com/2013/06/uk-ta.../#...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 1 hr Really 14
Miss Marshall County 2014 2 hr Marshall citizen 21
Taxi???? 4 hr u dumb as a box of rocks 16
Should there be one bill once a month for all P... 4 hr dumber than a box of rock 2
running for office 6 hr Watch That Vote Counts 25
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr jarda 8,594
Hillary Clinton in 2016! 15 hr thereturn of some jerk 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••