Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Anyone living in West or Central Tennessee get any storms yet? I live in East Tennessee and was wondering how bad they are?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Please do find it, feel free to use the services of Mary Ann, Carol and lil Jamie, as I'm sure if you do it should not take three days but less than three hours.
Hell use your whole flock of followers you should prove me a liar by 12 noon Central.
But you can't, because it never happened!
Post #'s, just like RS described.
Such a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bi male wrote:
<quoted text>Tea baggers is a homophobic term used to degrade the homosexual community. So please stop using that degrading word. We have enough troubles in this world without people like you using hurtful words and terms.
She uses many degrading words yet she is friends with a pervert who likes to pee on people's faces and look at young girls. That's the type of person she is. Old, fat, crazy and uneducated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I would rather see national landmarks sold than the lease or turning over of one of our interstate highways to any foreign entity. Furthermore it was a deal conceived and enacted by then Governor Mitch Daniels, A RINO.

Just because I cannot stand your hero Obama, does not mean Bush was my idol. You did not know me during the Bush presidency or you would have heard as much if not more complaining from me about him.

The difference is that Bush did many things that I agreed with. So far King Hussein has done nothing to benefit this country. He has sold out to the elite that he parties with on the tax payers dime. He is doing everything in his power to destroy this country in every aspect.

You praise him and worship at his feet while cursing and name-calling everyone who dares to express their opinion on here. You are just as treasonous as he and his administration are. You are a liar, just like Obama, and you are they furthest thing, you can be, from the "compassionate human being" you claim all Liberals to be.

IOW you are a mean-hearted, vile, vicious piece of scum who has no friends or family who even like you, so you stay on your computer 24/7 and spread propaganda and BS to pass the time.
Hello there nice friend. Hope you have been doing well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I have never heard it put any better or more truthful than you just did.
Hello BC. Hope you are doing well. Careful of the coming storms.
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my sweet, sweet friend. He knows he is a liar and he knows he was caught changing his screen name. He's nothing but a cowardly liar who hides behind a key pad because he can't quiet cut it as man.
ik u dnt blieve that n niether do i...my sweet gummy bear is the best,undescribably the best prson that,yea,no offense,but the best n my eyes neway,yepyep,past,present n future.ive never felt love like the love that i feel from him n passion n desire,kindness,thers noone like my jbear n never will b either coz hes the one n mofo only
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a liar.
why do u feel the way u do n as strong as u do for me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bugs wrote:
<quoted text>ik u dnt blieve that n niether do i...my sweet gummy bear is the best,undescribably the best prson that,yea,no offense,but the best n my eyes neway,yepyep,past,present n future.ive never felt love like the love that i feel from him n passion n desire,kindness,thers noone like my jbear n never will b either coz hes the one n mofo only
Roxy is this you still just posting away in your own little world? Hope you are doing well sugar babe. Have a blessed night.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bugs wrote:
<quoted text> why do u feel the way u do n as strong as u do for me?
Oh, you surely made an impact on SSS's outlook on life in general. He He He He.
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy is this you still just posting away in your own little world? Hope you are doing well sugar babe. Have a blessed night.
ty sweetheart n idk if its true or not,but kinda rlly feel like it is..jst that ive heard soo much n none true,accept yea,this is who u r n u know i got u,lways my heart.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She uses many degrading words yet she is friends with a pervert who likes to pee on people's faces and look at young girls. That's the type of person she is. Old, fat, crazy and uneducated.
I see the use of "tea baggers" as Mocking the tea party with their own prejudices.
gummy beer

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bb i is olweys hear.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

gummy beer wrote:
bb i is olweys hear.
WHaaa?? Sorry you are very out of contact, no one understands??????
roxyb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

gummy beer wrote:
bb i is olweys hear.
ik that n u sound like that other dude..one from the pokey

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHaaa?? Sorry you are very out of contact, no one understands??????
I know fraud when I see it!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there nice friend. Hope you have been doing well.
I have been well despite a very emotional and trying week thanks. I hope all is well for you.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the use of "tea baggers" as Mocking the tea party with their own prejudices.
what the hel are you talking about?????????
\

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can suggest whatever I wish to. There isn't one thing you can do about it. What did you do exactly? Cook or wash uniforms I'm sure because cowards like you would never face another man. Get a life sissy troll. You have never defended anything in your life except your on fear of coming out of the closet.
I thought you had to be dead to get your name on a memorial wall. At least on most you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hel are you talking about?????????
\
Sassy's apparently attempting to deflect the the point made in post #80864, sent by "BI-MALE"? She can no longer keep up with all the personalities!:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had to be dead to get your name on a memorial wall. At least on most you do.
Hi there NTMD8OR! Hang in there, ya' hear?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
JailTracker 56 min horneytoad 20
4th of July 1 hr CALLING FOR TERM LIMITS 28
native American (Jun '11) 2 hr whitey 21
Mayor Ligget 2 hr john wayne 6
Fly Trap 8 hr Venus 1
2nd Sat on the Square (Jun '13) 11 hr Need to know 23
Walmart 13 hr Home Grown 11
Public Defenders Race 21 hr Rob-bing the Truth 91
•••