Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Comments (Page 3,550)

Showing posts 70,981 - 71,000 of123,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Double negative on your second try.
Come on Vet, let it go......this is not a English Composition course.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
think
Don't worry about it, when I read your post I didn't even notice the misspelling.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Not only ammo manufacturers, but gun dealers and makers.
I know one gun dealer who has never ever made so much money. He even understands it's because of President Obama, even so he dislikes (I try my hardest not to use that four letter word) him so much. When I was working I would always vote for the one that gave me a good job. Now my gun dealer friend would not want someone in office like Obama. Again when I was working, I was working "FIRST" for the money, second for the product/service/customer/compa ny, ect.
Obama's motive was not to make gun and ammo manufacturers more money. His motive was to make ammo unavailable since his gun grab failed in his democrat controlled Senate.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Vet, let it go......this is not a English Composition course.
Sure it is, ask the Original Amused.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Yes, on that day gasoline was $1.83/gallon - oh for the good old days...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about it, when I read your post I didn't even notice the misspelling.
It wasn't a misspelling, D., it was a double negative, a grievous grammatical error.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Vet, let it go......this is not a English Composition course.
I hate to be picky but that should be "AN English Composition."
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Just like people can't vote more than once...and dead people don't vote!
Voter fraud doesn't exist!
When we consider all of the states that have Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislatures such as ours in Tennessee, and the the fact that voting in elections is the purview of the states, Republicans MUST be at fault for not prosecuting all of those voter fraud cases, since we hear of SO FEW prosecutions right ?
Oh I forgot, this only happens in the blue states !
You folks tickle me !
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
You haven't even said good morning. Good morning D.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
This post made me feel so sad. Humor at rhe expense of people's faith should not feel comical.
It wasn't meant to be humorous, it was meant to be my assessment.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> When we consider all of the states that have Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislatures such as ours in Tennessee, and the the fact that voting in elections is the purview of the states, Republicans MUST be at fault for not prosecuting all of those voter fraud cases, since we hear of SO FEW prosecutions right ?
Oh I forgot, this only happens in the blue states !
You folks tickle me !
It doesn't negate the fact that illegals voted and ACORN members voted 50-60 times. It would be easier to prosecute voter fraud but the left doesn't want voter ID. Go figure. They must benefit from voter fraud.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Not a chance of a snowball in July my friend !
Good attempt at deflecting the hypocricy of those who discredited Sheehan...and are now outraged. It MIGHT work with some posters, others see through it like clear plate glass.
(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Was Sheehan the lady who the left shamelessly used because her son died serving his country? Obama may not be impeached but Clinton is damaged goods. She has blood on her hands. It will come out today.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Israel isn't targeting innocent women and children. The PLO is, they send rockets into Israel almost daily, not at military targets but civilian.
Both sides are killing women and children, blood is flowing freely.
My point was that two prominent intellectuals have/had the same thought.

http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_re...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't even said good morning. Good morning D.
.....and a very Good Morning to you!
Bald Mountain

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Some people are above the law, just depends on how much money you have.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't a misspelling, D., it was a double negative, a grievous grammatical error.
Vet, the misspelling was on a different post.
Come on "a grievous grammatical error", isn't that getting a little dramatic?
Vet, the posters on here are a microcosm of our society.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Was Sheehan the lady who the left shamelessly used because her son died serving his country? Obama may not be impeached but Clinton is damaged goods. She has blood on her hands. It will come out today.
You're all outraged about Benghazi, but you don't even remember who Cindy Sheehan is??? You have selective Outrage, don't you, and it's only when a Democrat is in Office!

Vet...if you are one, it's very difficult for me to think you are sincere about caring anything about anybody , but yourself...OR this Country!

Nothing about you sounds legitimate, to me...NOTHING!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Was Sheehan the lady who the left shamelessly used because her son died serving his country? Obama may not be impeached but Clinton is damaged goods. She has blood on her hands. It will come out today.
No Shehan was a grieving mother similar to the one referenced here, who put the blame on the Commander-in-Chief for the death of her son, similar to the one referenced here, who placed the blame on Hillary Clinton. Sheehan became an outspoken opponent of the Iraq war, and W. went so far as to close the road to his ranch to stop her and her supporters from protesting there.
She was roundly condemned by the right who now are so supportive of this mother grieving for the loss of her child.
I have great sympathy for both mothers....but not for the Hypocrites who pick and choose who is right to place blame where, and who is wrong. These mothers have every right to blame whoever they wish, and I support them both.
I have had a bunch of conversations with you over the months (and now years) on this thread "Vet" and I know that you knew EXACTLY what I was getting at. Let's just drop the pretense....neither you nor I are stupid or foolish......let's just admit that and move on.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't negate the fact that illegals voted and ACORN members voted 50-60 times. It would be easier to prosecute voter fraud but the left doesn't want voter ID. Go figure. They must benefit from voter fraud.
Source?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to be picky but that should be "AN English Composition."
Vet do you have many friends?
I mean real friends!
Can you go out and assimilate with different cultures around the world?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,981 - 71,000 of123,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teacher messing with Student 1 hr thisisdrama 9
Who is the best divorce lawyer in Marshall County (Apr '11) 2 hr Just ask around 23
Sell the Lewisburg Rec Center to Highest Bidder 3 hr minorities 30
Ugly Yards 3 hr john 16
Sheriff Norman Dalton 3 hr just watch 73
2014 Marshall County Elections 3 hr just watch 69
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr REO 8,460
director of schools (Jan '12) Wed goober 362
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••