“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#77784 Apr 30, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, more mud slinging doesn't always equate to reality. Good ole Pete resides in good ole East Tennessee and was born and raised there. You may be fooled by the nuisances of how Topix identifies locations, but throwing criticisms of me for being a Florida resident are done in vain. Regardless, I guess what you are trying to say is you think Florida residents have a different viewpoint than you so they deserve to be called petty names. What you are actually doing is giving a good example of your intellect and thought process. That is why it is scary to know that people like you actually vote. This is exactly why this country is in the predicament it is in.
And to answer your question, sure I'll take more. I'm not old enough to not remember the elementary school days.
I have always noticed that the first person to use the term racist, or the most frequent user of the term racist, is indeed the biggest racist in the group.
Smokey City

Jamestown, TN

#77785 Apr 30, 2013
This thread is long it took me two hours to read!!
Louis

Manchester, TN

#77786 Apr 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so full of hate? Why the internal rage? Why are you so sad? Why such anger at Florida residents? Why do you hate them? Why are you so bigoted? Why are you a total hate monger?
I want everyone to get a good look at the tolerance and consideration for those who are "different" from leftist activists. This is the same crowd who browbeat conservatives for purported crimes of "intolerance"! Glaring hypocrisy and sheer deception!
Oh relax Willard, I do not hate anyone, especially not florida residents. They voted for Al Gore as a majority of the rest of the country. Jeb and that cruellia Devil lady along with the Supreme Court 5 to 4 won it for him

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77787 Apr 30, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It could be true - and if not in this particular case, it is most assuredly true in others.
Dunlapian may be able to confirm, I don't know...but what I DO know is that when I was there I went to places we officially never went...and found soldiers...Our mission was something I won't disclose here, but....yes, there were those many years ago men who were 'there'...and I have no doubt there could still be some.
We left them where they were.
Nuh, if they were alive, did they not want to come back or were you not allowed to bring them back?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#77788 Apr 30, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always noticed that the first person to use the term racist, or the most frequent user of the term racist, is indeed the biggest racist in the group.
You're absolutely right NTMD80R. Olivia gave us a great example of this very thing. I will have to say though I haven't heard any other liberal attack another state though. This is a first for me. I am sure there are some Floridians who consider Tennessee as fellow Americans. Now, I am sure there are some Floridian who will consider Tennessee as a bunch of rednecks. Thanks Olivia for that fine representation of our great state.

Location hidden

#77789 Apr 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh_, it is very strange that his own family refuses to take a DNA test. I have learned over the years, if something does not make any sense it did not happen!
I wondered if, since it had been so long ago and he was with a Vietnamese Woman, and the mental condition that he's...if they had gone on with their lives, made new Lives without him, and maybe receive some Veteran's Benefits, too...if they simple thought it would be better for them, if he stayed where he is.

I don't think I could do that, regardless of the circumstances, but some People not only could, but would.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77790 Apr 30, 2013
Smokey City wrote:
This thread is long it took me two hours to read!!
Please run for congress? We need people in Washington who can do that!!
Louis

Manchester, TN

#77791 Apr 30, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP cannot stand that word , racist. They deny it at every turn, but they are the epitome of the definition. They know it. Alll intelligent people know it also. just look at those that espouse the GOP agenda...Case in point, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Mitch O'connel,

Location hidden

#77792 Apr 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so full of hate? Why the internal rage? Why are you so sad? Why such anger at Florida residents? Why do you hate them? Why are you so bigoted? Why are you a total hate monger?
I want everyone to get a good look at the tolerance and consideration for those who are "different" from leftist activists. This is the same crowd who browbeat conservatives for purported crimes of "intolerance"! Glaring hypocrisy and sheer deception!
OW, has it occurred to you that "Olivia" might be a Person of Color and has experienced some of the Racism she speaks of, first hand?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77793 Apr 30, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh relax Willard, I do not hate anyone, especially not florida residents. They voted for Al Gore as a majority of the rest of the country. Jeb and that cruellia Devil lady along with the Supreme Court 5 to 4 won it for him
You keep mixing up your multiple pseudonyms again! You're answering my response to a post you sent under the name of "OLIVIA"! POST #77775.

If you keep doing this, you need to be much smarter!
Name Changers

Pikeville, TN

#77794 Apr 30, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.... interesting... Willard WAS talking to Olivia from Cookeville and yet LOUIS from Cookeville responds like it was meant for him/her..... I think we may have someone trying to stack the deck... LOL!

Location hidden

#77795 Apr 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Please run for congress? We need people in Washington who can do that!!
LOL! Why? We've got a "House"-full!:)

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#77796 Apr 30, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Every time I hear someone at the bar screaming about "the n*****s," he/she is invariably a Republican.
Which party held rallies wherein many of the attendees held signs depicting Obama with a bone in his nose? By the way, I'm eager to hear assurances that Tea Party rallies were "bipartisan."
This coming from a Liberal. You know who they are right? They are the same ones who tell us not to condemn all the Muslims for what a few radical Muslims do. But since "many attendees held signs depicting Obama with a bone in his nose" ALL Tea Party members are racist and because the Tea Party members were accepted by the Republicans, ALL Republicans are racist.

Do as I say not as I do?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77797 Apr 30, 2013
Public education at it's best:

Four in ten Americans (42%) are unaware that the ACA is still the law of the land, including 12 percent who believe the law has been repealed by Congress, 7 percent who believe it has been overturned by the Supreme Court and 23 percent who say they don’t know enough to say what the status of the law is.

About half the public (49%) says they do not have enough information about the health reform law to understand how it will impact their own family.

The share of the public who says they lack enough information to understand how the ACA will affect their family is higher among two groups the law is likely to benefit most – the uninsured (58% of whom say they lack enough information) and low-income households (56% say so).

When it comes to where they are getting information about the law, Americans most commonly cite friends and family (named by 40%),“newspapers, radio news or other online news sources”(36%), and cable news (30%). About one in ten report getting information from a health insurer, a doctor, an employer, or a non-profit organization. Similar shares say they have gotten information from “federal agencies such as the Department of Health and Human Services”(9%) or “state agencies such as your state Medicaid office or health department”(8%).

http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/8439.cfm

Time Magazine named Obama "Man of the Year" because he garnered the "uninformed" vote.

Wait'll they find out that Obama is gonna steal their tax refunds next year if they don't have insurance......
Observer

United States

#77798 Apr 30, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, but we won the last prez. Election without the gangrenous phalius commonly referred to as Floridda.
It thrills me how much you hate. Such HATE FOR OTHER PEOPLES BELIEFS! hahhaha people like you that hate are so sick deep inside. The current leader got into his position because the US needed to make RACIAL history. And when the second term came along, people now voted for the "supposed" leaser of two evils. Hey you moron you spell "phalius" like this: Phallus bendejo!

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#77799 Apr 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OW, has it occurred to you that "Olivia" might be a Person of Color and has experienced some of the Racism she speaks of, first hand?
"She" Or "He"? It seems that Olivia and Louis are one and the same. Someone forgets to change screen names. Just like someone else we know.
hope so

Pikeville, TN

#77800 Apr 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep mixing up your multiple pseudonyms again! You're answering my response to a post you sent under the name of "OLIVIA"! POST #77775.
If you keep doing this, you need to be much smarter!
This has been going on for a few days now! She keeps messing up, one way or another! I think most know who she is!
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77801 Apr 30, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP cannot stand that word , racist. They deny it at every turn, but they are the epitome of the definition. They know it. Alll intelligent people know it also. just look at those that espouse the GOP agenda...Case in point, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Mitch O'connel,
Mitch O'connel? Is he related to Jesse Jerkson? Or Al Sherpton?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#77802 Apr 30, 2013
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point, if you don't agree with Republicans, don't say why or where you differ in your opinion, just call them a racist. That should sway some minds. Then throw in some conservative names for icing on the cake and you now have not swayed any minds but you have also uunknowingly condemned yourself. Its almost like people think that other people just sit back and read all this dirt and say "I respect that person" Ridiculous

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#77803 Apr 30, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right NTMD80R. Olivia gave us a great example of this very thing. I will have to say though I haven't heard any other liberal attack another state though. This is a first for me. I am sure there are some Floridians who consider Tennessee as fellow Americans. Now, I am sure there are some Floridian who will consider Tennessee as a bunch of rednecks. Thanks Olivia for that fine representation of our great state.
And I am sure Louis will back up her every word. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse 4 hr New York strip 67
councilman Kennedy 5 hr shut up Bob 13
Old Post Office Building 10 hr LOL 29
Speed limit on Bryant Station Road in Culleoka ... 21 hr Mike Litoris 14
A restaurant near the square 22 hr ur brainless 2
New Grocery store Sat Need a job 4
Assisted living private homes Sat ms doubtfire 1
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web