Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73668 Mar 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?????????
Sorry. Long story but she and her bf surf the net for sexual endeavors.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73669 Mar 23, 2013
Try one more time.I found this very disturbing.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtrails-aeros...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73670 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way I've got you figured, Pete, Ole Buddy!
Maam, from what I have seen on here and other threads, you haven't figured a whole lot on anything.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73671 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RS, are you talking about the same woman who also tries to dictate how everyone should live and think? If so, then she is totally deranged and needs medication.

Location hidden

#73672 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Maam, from what I have seen on here and other threads, you haven't figured a whole lot on anything.
I think I've figured you out and I notice that you didn't deny any of it, either!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73673 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we need to get some protection for the site like a rubber or two?

Yeah Ha!

Location hidden

#73674 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RS, are you talking about the same woman who also tries to dictate how everyone should live and think? If so, then she is totally deranged and needs medication.
Hello Pete. Yes that would be her. The whole story about her buddy Spy is over on the Camden TN threads. She actually condones the filth he does and from what I understand serves as his mouth piece in more ways than one. It has really, really made her the topic of gossip mills in Camden. She has no idea how her reaction to finding out his perversions has lost her what little respect anyone may have had toward her.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73675 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've figured you out and I notice that you didn't deny any of it, either!
You have shown that you believe some pretty off the wall things so I could really care less about what you believe about me. If you want a denial, here it is .. you couldn't be more incorrect with your statements.

You want a reality check, here it is ... your more than 1,200 posts on here haven't convinced anyone to be a far right radical liberal that wasn't already and nothing you have posted has improved your current situation one bit or changed anyone's opinion of how they view the government. What they have done is show 1000's of people what a miserable, deranged human being you actually are. You are nowhere near the intellectual you pose as. Instead, you show everyone what a true to life "menace to society" is. Be happy for what governmental benefits you do get because they are the only things in life you will have.

Location hidden

#73676 Mar 23, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>Do we need to get some protection for the site like a rubber or two?

Yeah Ha!
Yes. Great idea. I felt dirty just looking at some of his pictures and comments on his flicka account.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73677 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Pete. Yes that would be her. The whole story about her buddy Spy is over on the Camden TN threads. She actually condones the filth he does and from what I understand serves as his mouth piece in more ways than one. It has really, really made her the topic of gossip mills in Camden. She has no idea how her reaction to finding out his perversions has lost her what little respect anyone may have had toward her.
Well, as harsh as it may sound, that is one sick woman. I actually tried to demonstrate how pathetic her arguments were, but it is sort of like talking to crazed lunatic. I give up.

Location hidden

#73678 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown that you believe some pretty off the wall things so I could really care less about what you believe about me. If you want a denial, here it is .. you couldn't be more incorrect with your statements.
You want a reality check, here it is ... your more than 1,200 posts on here haven't convinced anyone to be a far right radical liberal that wasn't already and nothing you have posted has improved your current situation one bit or changed anyone's opinion of how they view the government. What they have done is show 1000's of people what a miserable, deranged human being you actually are. You are nowhere near the intellectual you pose as. Instead, you show everyone what a true to life "menace to society" is. Be happy for what governmental benefits you do get because they are the only things in life you will have.
Yo're free to post a Rebuttal and back it up with a Link , but you haven't because you can't. All you can do is throw out your slurs and Personal Attacks on the Poster, in this case, ME. It's all you TEApublicans can do, it's all you know to do, an Frankly, I tired of taking your BS. Who the He*l do you People think you are? You're NOBODY in my eyes exceot the worst that this society has to offer! Bullies with an arrogant attitude that think you know it all and you don't know chit! You're "Takers" who would steal the the air from a dying Man, if you could make a penny off it! You and Ones like you disgust me to the core of my being. You're worse than any Group of People we have ever had in this Nation, in my Lifetime!
As My Dad used to say...if we could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, we could pay off the Deficit overnoght and have plenty of money left over to buy anything this Country and Everybody in it, needs!
You act like you think you're one of the Richest 1% amd brag about what you DON'T have, but wish you did, and you think we're all so stupid that we don't know exactly what you're doing!
PEOPLE WITH REAL MONEY DO NOT BRAG ABOUT IT! They don't have to nor feel the need to, because others do it for them! So, stop trying to pretend that you're something your not, lose the attitude, and maybe, just MAYBE People will listen to what you say, even if they don't agree with it! Otherwise, keep acting like the Big Shot that we know you are NOT and learn to enjoy being laughed at and made fun of, behind your back! Arrogance is NOT an attractive feature, since you obviously never learned that!

Location hidden

#73679 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as harsh as it may sound, that is one sick woman. I actually tried to demonstrate how pathetic her arguments were, but it is sort of like talking to crazed lunatic. I give up.
Believe me, I tried to work with her for months and months and just when I felt I was making progress she would snap.

If you watch closely, I believe she was relatively intelligent at one time. Age combined with dementia and/or bipolar disease has robbed her of parts of the brain to rationalize, comprehend and retain a thought process. With close medical supervision, drug therapy and support she could live a quality life. Without the support what we are seeing is what you can expect.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73680 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo're free to post a Rebuttal and back it up with a Link , but you haven't because you can't. All you can do is throw out your slurs and Personal Attacks on the Poster, in this case, ME. It's all you TEApublicans can do, it's all you know to do, an Frankly, I tired of taking your BS. Who the He*l do you People think you are? You're NOBODY in my eyes exceot the worst that this society has to offer! Bullies with an arrogant attitude that think you know it all and you don't know chit! You're "Takers" who would steal the the air from a dying Man, if you could make a penny off it! You and Ones like you disgust me to the core of my being. You're worse than any Group of People we have ever had in this Nation, in my Lifetime!
As My Dad used to say...if we could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, we could pay off the Deficit overnoght and have plenty of money left over to buy anything this Country and Everybody in it, needs!
You act like you think you're one of the Richest 1% amd brag about what you DON'T have, but wish you did, and you think we're all so stupid that we don't know exactly what you're doing!
PEOPLE WITH REAL MONEY DO NOT BRAG ABOUT IT! They don't have to nor feel the need to, because others do it for them! So, stop trying to pretend that you're something your not, lose the attitude, and maybe, just MAYBE People will listen to what you say, even if they don't agree with it! Otherwise, keep acting like the Big Shot that we know you are NOT and learn to enjoy being laughed at and made fun of, behind your back! Arrogance is NOT an attractive feature, since you obviously never learned that!
You're sick. Get help. You're not sane enough to have a dialogue with anyone.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73681 Mar 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I tried to work with her for months and months and just when I felt I was making progress she would snap.
If you watch closely, I believe she was relatively intelligent at one time. Age combined with dementia and/or bipolar disease has robbed her of parts of the brain to rationalize, comprehend and retain a thought process. With close medical supervision, drug therapy and support she could live a quality life. Without the support what we are seeing is what you can expect.
I concur fully. This woman needs some professional attention. Don't get me wrong, I do have compassion for those that need help. But good gosh, she's so abrasive, abusive and delusional, she simply can't function and is so confrontational nobody can help her. A lock-down institution would do wonders for this type.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73682 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's a link. Do yourself a favor and read it and figure out a recovery plan or get help with a recovery plan.

http://bpd.about.com/od/glossary/g/psychiatri...

Location hidden

#73683 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur fully. This woman needs some professional attention. Don't get me wrong, I do have compassion for those that need help. But good gosh, she's so abrasive, abusive and delusional, she simply can't function and is so confrontational nobody can help her. A lock-down institution would do wonders for this type.
How many names do you post under, Pete? How many games have you played with Posters? How many times have you changed your Personality , gender, and how many lies a day do you tell, just on Topix alone?
I think you're a total Fraud! A TEA Party Member, yes! But, everything else about you is totally and completely PHONY, IMO!

Location hidden

#73684 Mar 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Yo're free to post a Rebuttal and back it up with a Link , but you haven't because you can't. All you can do is throw out your slurs and Personal Attacks on the Poster, in this case, ME. It's all you TEApublicans can do, it's all you know to do, an Frankly, I tired of taking your BS. Who the He*l do you People think you are? You're NOBODY in my eyes exceot the worst that this society has to offer! Bullies with an arrogant attitude that think you know it all and you don't know chit! You're "Takers" who would steal the the air from a dying Man, if you could make a penny off it! You and Ones like you disgust me to the core of my being. You're worse than any Group of People we have ever had in this Nation, in my Lifetime!
"Yo're". Roflmao. And you had the nerve to say something about an "s" on one of my words. Don't you look stupid? Again! Stupid old feeble minded hag.
Notfromhere

United States

#73685 Mar 23, 2013
You really can't take it when other people hit the nail on the head! You immediately go off on a tangent that has no meaning whatsoever!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that you're alot younger than I am, so why don't you take your own advice? If you would spend half as much time looking after your Business that you claim you have, but I doubt...as you do on the computer bragging and trying to tell everybody else what to do with their Life, Money, etc., then maybe, just maybe your Business, if you REALLY have one , wouldn't be about to go belly-up!
Some People can build a Business up, but they can't hold it. I suspect that you can't do either one, but you play a Business-Owner on Topix because you want desperately to be the "Boss" of Something or Somebody...probably because in real Life , you're not the Boss of anything or anybody, not even yourself! My guess is that you are totally dominated by SOMEBODY...Parents, a wife, SOMEBODY and you hate it, but you don't have the guts to stop it nor the Self-Confidence to try and stand on your own! So, you come on Topix to play the "Big man" that you know you're not, in real Life and to "boss" somebody! That's the way I've got you figured, Pete, Ole Buddy!

Location hidden

#73686 Mar 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I concur fully. This woman needs some professional attention. Don't get me wrong, I do have compassion for those that need help. But good gosh, she's so abrasive, abusive and delusional, she simply can't function and is so confrontational nobody can help her. A lock-down institution would do wonders for this type.
I agree. I've watch her for months now and can usually predict her next move. I would hate to have walked in her shoes without any doubt, but that doesn't excuse her for her actions. She has alienated everyone in her life which has left her with her computer as her only friend. I really think as her children it would be difficult, at best, to get her into a program.
Notfromhere

United States

#73687 Mar 23, 2013
Amen!! I am sure all this went right over her head, however!
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lapor Vapor 6 min vapemom 5
Where is the best place to work 1 hr Job seekers need ... 6
Bald Guys Are UGLY! 1 hr LBurgMama 1
Dr. Larry Thomas 1 hr Positive review 2
RIP Todd 1 hr News 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr DeDominicis 9,451
Luna Vapor 4 hr zippy 14
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg