Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Comments (Page 3,283)

Showing posts 65,641 - 65,660 of140,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And who bloated the Government at an alarming rate, practically from the day he took Office? RONALD REAGAN! This is not the time of Reagan or Clinton and you CANNOT go back in time where our Gov't. is concerned and it's ridiculous to try!
Give up your Computer, Smart Phone, and anything else that you have acquired since Reagan was President...or even Clinton...and go back to the wages that you were making during Reagan's or Clinton's time and then, we'll talk! Until you do that, what you're advocating is simply ridicules!
Interesting how Rwagan is to blame and not the Democrats that controlled both Houses of Congress during his Presidency.
I made twice then what I make now. Show me where the time machine is to take me there.
Also. If, as you say, "you CANNOT go vack in time as far as Government is conceerned", then you Democrats need to stop blaming Republicans for your failures.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She would like to be one if she could find some poor willing soul. Lol
Good morning kind Sir. How's your day going?
Good Miening RS . Doing good. How about you?

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Pure political posturing on the backs of these dead Marines!!!

Seven Marines were killed during an explosion at an ammunitions depot in Hawthorne, Nevada ...and just what does the "honorable" Harry Reid (D) NV have to say????

He said the sequester caused it.

The Marine Corps does not agree with this political hack though.
santa clause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

he's good

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Carney admit that the idea for the sequester came from the White House?
Top-o-the day to you, Bodine! Good question btw!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how Rwagan is to blame and not the Democrats that controlled both Houses of Congress during his Presidency.
I made twice then what I make now. Show me where the time machine is to take me there.
Also. If, as you say, "you CANNOT go vack in time as far as Government is conceerned", then you Democrats need to stop blaming Republicans for your failures.
Silly me, I thought presidents had to sign bills in order for them to become laws. I suppose Reagan didn't have to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She would like to be one if she could find some poor willing soul. Lol
Good morning kind Sir. How's your day going?
Hello R/S, Hope you're having a fine day. I'm not sure about mine so far..I think I had some bad marshmallows at breakfast, maybe I just had too many. I couldn't even get them to melt in hot chocolate..then realized they'd been in my camper since about 2001. I had no choice but to just..chew em' up! I'm not really sure what else I have in there, but I'll share?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

DUMB LIBERAL HIPPIES DON'T KNOW WHY THEY'RE PROTESTING!

http://bit.ly/rvzJia - A REVEALING VIDEO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Hello R/S, Hope you're having a fine day. I'm not sure about mine so far..I think I had some bad marshmallows at breakfast, maybe I just had too many. I couldn't even get them to melt in hot chocolate..then realized they'd been in my camper since about 2001. I had no choice but to just..chew em' up! I'm not really sure what else I have in there, but I'll share?
Hello there. Well I think I'm going to pass on the 2001 marshmallows although that does sound tempting. Maybe I'll just hold out for the almond joy and cream cheese. Lol.
Stinky

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I just farted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

They're enough to give you gas and heartburn! They're all rotten to the core and decaying from the inside out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
They're enough to give you gas and heartburn! They're all rotten to the core and decaying from the inside out.
Hello my love. Changing avatars again I see. Lmao. You will never be me but keep trying doll face. Shoot for the stars. Dream big.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"In Iraq, A Tyrant Was Toppled -- And then No One Was In Charge."

("Former Monitor Staff Photographer Andy Nelson covered the Invasion Of Iraq. Despite the excitement of the roll to Bagdad and the toppling of a Regime, he saw troubling glimpses of Iraq's future in his first days in the Country. Below, he recalls stumbling across a factory to make improvised bombs with the Marines he was traveling with, and what that portended for the coming years. Monitor Reporter Scott Peterson has also marked the 10th Anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq with some reflections of his own.")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-tyrant-toppled-the...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"Obama Salutes Soldiers Who Served During Iraq War."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-salutes-soldiers-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Top-o-the day to you, Bodine! Good question btw!
You just called him a "COW"...well, what can I say, when you're Right, you're Right!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"Assault Weapons Ban Dropped From Senate Bill."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/assault-we...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

This is for you TEA BAGGERS who obviously didn't care enough to pay any attention when the Drums of War were being sounded...OR, that now want to change History and Lie about what Bush/Cheney and their Administrstion REALLY did...OR, just want to stay in complete Denial about how badly you screwed up by electing those War Criminals to the Highest Office in the Nation...NOT once , but TWICE!
----------
"LIE by LIE: A Timeline Of How We Got Into Iraq."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
This is for you TEA BAGGERS who obviously didn't care enough to pay any attention when the Drums of War were being sounded...OR, that now want to change History and Lie about what Bush/Cheney and their Administrstion REALLY did...OR, just want to stay in complete Denial about how badly you screwed up by electing those War Criminals to the Highest Office in the Nation...NOT once , but TWICE!
----------
"LIE by LIE: A Timeline Of How We Got Into Iraq."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...
The banter back and forth can go on from now on and never be settled. As a registered Republican I personally believe in holding everyone accountable for the current situation. We elected these people from both parties to perform a job and that's not being done. The ONLY way for the people to be heard is on election day. I don't know about anyone else but as an American my vote in any election will be against anyone currently holding a position at the federal level regardless of party affiliation. They were sent to Washington to get a job done and they have failed. In the corporate would you would be terminated and that's what should happen in Washington.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Pure political posturing on the backs of these dead Marines!!!
Seven Marines were killed during an explosion at an ammunitions depot in Hawthorne, Nevada ...and just what does the "honorable" Harry Reid (D) NV have to say????
He said the sequester caused it.
The Marine Corps does not agree with this political hack though.
Let me guess...ANOTHER Fox Fake News Propaganda Distorted Report, Right? Note Sen. Harry Reid's,(Nevada Senator), ACTUAL comments in the Story Link below!
----------
"7 Marines Killed In Nevada Training Exercise."

Click here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/20/us/7-marine...
hojjoj

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,641 - 65,660 of140,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Public Defenders Race 10 min voter 67
Living here in lewisburg 13 min Home Owner 2
Republicans screw you again 18 min Pet Owner 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WAC 8,898
Teledyne 5 hr Biscuit 20
Freda Terry and Joe Liggett (Mar '11) 6 hr Lynnette Lynnette 66
Mayor Ligget 7 hr Change is a coming 1
Joe B Ligget 9 hr Wonderwoman13 44
•••