Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"Feds Charge 75-Year-Old Notorious Drug Smuggler With Illegally Owning 16 Guns."

Click here:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130306/NE...
raylan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

frank newton wrote:
he will not give jerry fortner a convicted drug dealer a post in east tn.
support your local outlaws
abc

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"Number Of Anti-Government 'Patriot' Groups Skyrocketing."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/number-of-anti-government-pa...
Toad

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

SSS mg is with me on fb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I used to like Lindsey Graham, but he's started guzzling that TEA-aid and he's gone just as crazy as the rest of the Tea Baggers.
----------
"Lindsey Graham Needs An AR-15 To Fend Off Roaming Post-Disaster Gangs:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/lindsey-graham-needs-an-ar-1...
the new underpass bum

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I used to like Lindsey Graham, but he's started guzzling that TEA-aid and he's gone just as crazy as the rest of the Tea Baggers.
----------
"Lindsey Graham Needs An AR-15 To Fend Off Roaming Post-Disaster Gangs:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
Dont stop posting honey you`ll have that number back to 20,000 post in a little while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

the new underpass bum wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont stop posting honey you`ll have that number back to 20,000 post in a little while.
20,000...??? Think BIG...I'm going for 50,000, at least! But, who's counting, Right? Uh, I guess you are...Oh well!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>50,000? Noway, go for 80,000 really give them idiots on here something to talk about lol.
I'll betcha I can make it to 100,000, wanna bet? Lol!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
Linda Good Morning,
Before I get started, I do like your new avatar and I know I'm not the only one who likes it, as I'm sure there is a "cross-dresser" out there that just might want to copy it.
Anyway, back to your post; This is just business as usual for the TeaBaggers, Independents, and many Republicans.
I myself have visions of the movie "Young Frankenstein"(Mel Brooks) where the local towns people come walking up to a castle with torches and some local sheriff knocks on my door(with those big knockers) only having to turn his artificial hand around.
To me old Lindsey Graham is the sheriff and the roaming gang is the local towns people with the torches.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Awesome!!! Finally somebody is standing up for Due Process outlined in our Constitution. WHERE are the civil libertarians who, rightfully so I might add, vocally criticized Bush for wire-tapping, waterboarding (3 people), etc????

After years in the shadows, the administration’s secret drone program burst into very public view Wednesday with lawmakers grilling the attorney general over legal justification for targeted killings and Sen. Rand Paul launching an old-style one-man filibuster to demand answers from President Obama.

The Kentucky Republican held the floor for almost 13 hours, effectively blocking a vote on the nomination of John O. Brennan, whom Mr. Obama has tapped to be CIA director. He said he would relent only if the administration publicly vowed not to target Americans on U.S. soil.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll betcha I can make it to 100,000, wanna bet? Lol!
If you smoke some more CRACK or whatever your on you will get there..........ill bet
Todd

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
----------
Click here:
You want to see someone crazy look in the mirror.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Awesome!!! Finally somebody is standing up for Due Process outlined in our Constitution. WHERE are the civil libertarians who, rightfully so I might add, vocally criticized Bush for wire-tapping, waterboarding (3 people), etc????
After years in the shadows, the administration’s secret drone program burst into very public view Wednesday with lawmakers grilling the attorney general over legal justification for targeted killings and Sen. Rand Paul launching an old-style one-man filibuster to demand answers from President Obama.
The Kentucky Republican held the floor for almost 13 hours, effectively blocking a vote on the nomination of John O. Brennan, whom Mr. Obama has tapped to be CIA director. He said he would relent only if the administration publicly vowed not to target Americans on U.S. soil.
I am with you on this one "Nuh". No President should be given this latitude without oversight from the other branches of government. I seldom agree with Sen. Paul on anything, but on this one, I think he is spot on.
Democrats should think twice before standing up FOR giving the President this immense power...since there is no doubt there will be a president from the opposing party in office in the future, and the thought of a Bush/Cheney team targeting Americans in America without oversight from Congress and the courts should be enough to give any Democrat pause !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda Good Morning,
Before I get started, I do like your new avatar and I know I'm not the only one who likes it, as I'm sure there is a "cross-dresser" out there that just might want to copy it.
Anyway, back to your post; This is just business as usual for the TeaBaggers, Independents, and many Republicans.
I myself have visions of the movie "Young Frankenstein"(Mel Brooks) where the local towns people come walking up to a castle with torches and some local sheriff knocks on my door(with those big knockers) only having to turn his artificial hand around.
To me old Lindsey Graham is the sheriff and the roaming gang is the local towns people with the torches.
Graham is caught between a rock and a hard place. He will be handily reelected if he can survive until the general election, but he is seen as much too reasonable by the far right voters who control the primaries so Graham has to move to the right. That move MAY stave off a tea party challenger, and get him to the general. THIS is the political reality of today's Republican Party.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Meanwhile...in the real world....

"...Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley was working out at a base gym in Afghanistan when he and several other Marines were ambushed by an Afghan police chief’s teenage “tea boy,” military officials have said. The attacker turned an AK47 assault rifle on them, wounding one Marine and killing Buckley and two others. Six months after that August massacre in Helmand province, the families are still waiting for answers..."

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2013/03/...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Thank You. I prefer to be on the Winning Side!
Then you admit that you will switch to being a conservative after they regain control? Thanks for the clarification on that.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am with you on this one "Nuh". No President should be given this latitude without oversight from the other branches of government. I seldom agree with Sen. Paul on anything, but on this one, I think he is spot on.
Democrats should think twice before standing up FOR giving the President this immense power...since there is no doubt there will be a president from the opposing party in office in the future, and the thought of a Bush/Cheney team targeting Americans in America without oversight from Congress and the courts should be enough to give any Democrat pause !
I really don't see where this president is any better or more trustworthy then the previous one.
I don't trust Obama with this power either.Where are you finding credibility in Obama?
He won't do anything? Why? Cause he said so.Why can we believe this statement? He has a track record of lies and one of drone use that has killed many innocent bystanders.Yes I'm sure Bush did these things also but that is no excuse for Obamas behavior.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Our President Obama has to keep all options on the table to stop even one American Citizen from killing a whole city of American Citizens.
Today bad things happen very fast and our President Obama has to have every tool available to him.
Sen. Paul is Grandstanding and wasting time that we as Americans just don't have.
Proof that another Liberal wants to deprive American citizens of the rights guaranteed them in the Constitution.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda Good Morning,
But did you get your Zombie vaccine,SSS got hers.It protects the good guys from the attack of the Zombies.
We all know the Tea baggers(and now Im aware according to sss that includes us Independents)who according to DHS, are involved with the AlQaeda bunch.
Are we all now just a bunch of Zombies on the lose in the Good Ole USA.
I know I'm on the list because I pay cash for a cup of coffee,drive a van at times,believe in the Constitution,respect our returning vets and don't believe they are domestic terrorists as DHS does,think the government is way out of line and to big,etc,etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 3 hr American Slave 3
Angie Richter 4 hr roy dukes 2
Mayor Ligget 5 hr Yep 13
running for office 5 hr msclown 14
any good meat 'n' 3s in town? 5 hr Catnap 4
Walmart 5 hr Duh huh 31
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Zeke 8,964
•••
•••