Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69573 Mar 1, 2013
even it out wrote:
who would you blame?
Are you really so damn dumb that you have any doubt about the answer to that question???

TEAPUBLICANS!!!!

Location hidden

#69574 Mar 1, 2013
"Obama Signals He'd Let Cuts Stand
To Avoid U.S. Shutdown."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/02/us/politics...

Location hidden

#69576 Mar 1, 2013
sassy is a dumb slut wrote:
<quoted text>FYI dumb slut,they raised taxes on the wealthy.I know your too old and stupid to remember.You IGNORANT OLD BITCH.
The dumbass Prez in there now still hasn't pulled them out of the wars you speak of,so whats that make him?huh dumb bitch? You're the one with the pathedic life,you get on here and beg for attention and flirt with men to no avail. Just a slut with no life or man who wants to be with you.
And you're one STUPID SOB!

Location hidden

#69578 Mar 1, 2013
"First Thoughts: Sequester Caps Off An Absurb Week."

("It's Sequester Day and what an absurd week it's been...the GOP's mixed message: Some in the Party are denouncing the Cuts, while Others are cheering them on...What Happens Next? Folks, Bill Bolling WANTS to run in virginia's Gubernatorial contest...This Week's 2016 News...Newsy nuggets from our NBC/WSJ poll...and Romney on the rollercoaster--of 2012.")

Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/01...
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#69579 Mar 1, 2013
Don't waste your time talking about paid off politicians. Waste your time talking about the wonderful things that will happen when you vote for LUNG!

Location hidden

#69580 Mar 1, 2013
"The Sequester Explained."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/03...
BC Alien

United States

#69581 Mar 1, 2013
Punxsutawney Phil should be a politician. He lies like one.

Location hidden

#69582 Mar 1, 2013
If this doesn't tell you, in Boehner's OWN WORDS, that the TEApublican Party is totally owned and controlled by the Super Wealthy, then you have to be the most Brain-Dead People on the face of this Earth!
----------
"When Will It End? Sequester Deal May Take Months."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequest...
sassys a nasty skank

Jackson, TN

#69583 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're one STUPID SOB!
Awe what a comeback skank. I would have to be your son if i was a stupid sob and i could never be as dumb as your stupid ass kids.They are a perfect poster child for a prophyflctic.Dumbasses like their slut mommie

Location hidden

#69584 Mar 1, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress all happily went home yesterday. Today's meeting with the leaders was nothing more than a "political show". Stop reading all the news reports they will only keep you upset. Neither party is working in the best interest of this country right now, so it is pointless to argue it - it is what it is...
I supposed that you don't know that ALL the Leaders of Congress have Air force Jets at their disposal to fly back and forth to DC, for reasons such as this!
Going home and coming back for the Meeting at the white House with the President, is no more trouble for them than it would be for you to make a trip to Walmart, chauffeur-driven!
PLUS, they ALL have second Residences in DC! So, going home for them does NOT mean that they went "home" to their Home State, it only means that they went to their Washington-area Place of Residence and left Capitol Hill and the Congressional Building!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#69585 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If this doesn't tell you, in Boehner's OWN WORDS, that the TEApublican Party is totally owned and controlled by the Super Wealthy, then you have to be the most Brain-Dead People on the face of this Earth!
----------
"When Will It End? Sequester Deal May Take Months."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequest...
Wow - the met a whole 52 minutes. They were so serious about this...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#69586 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I supposed that you don't know that ALL the Leaders of Congress have Air force Jets at their disposal to fly back and forth to DC, for reasons such as this!
Going home and coming back for the Meeting at the white House with the President, is no more trouble for them than it would be for you to make a trip to Walmart, chauffeur-driven!
PLUS, they ALL have second Residences in DC! So, going home for them does NOT mean that they went "home" to their Home State, it only means that they went to their Washington-area Place of Residence and left Capitol Hill and the Congressional Building!
No, they went HOME. They were not coming back...

I know a lot more than you give me credit for...

And I do not shop at Walmart, but I hope you enjoy it while you put that stake in this country...

Location hidden

#69587 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>But, you still support the SOB that sent them to Iraq to die just to get more Oil Money, don't you???
YOU IGNORANT-ASS Lunatics are so obsessed with money that you don't have a human bone left in you body! Money is your God or your DEVIL, and it controls everything about you, every single day of your pitiful LIFE!

The LOVE of money has truly driven every single one of you INSANE!

Raise the fking taxes on the Filthy Rich to the same rate everybody else pays, put that into creating Jobs , get the economy growing, and above all, get the damn Obstructionist TEApublicans out of Office that are keeping all of this from happening...and the Deficit would drop like a Rock!!!
You seem so bitter and I can on assume that is because once again your hero Obama has felled to keep his promises. Anyone can see that he has created the current situation in his attempt to ruin this nation. Whatever the fall out of his mess today can only be blamed on him and his party. Even a fool can see that which tells me that's why we see your display of anger.

That's all...

Location hidden

#69588 Mar 1, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they went HOME. They were not coming back...
I know a lot more than you give me credit for...
And I do not shop at Walmart, but I hope you enjoy it while you put that stake in this country...
Don't tell me, I lived 20 miles from there for 13 years! Unless Congress is set to start one of their numerous "Breaks", which they are shortly, I just don't know if it started today or not, they have a choice of going home to their "Main" Residence in their Home State or their DC-area Residence. If they go to their Home State, they are driven to Andrews Air Force Base in Alexandria, VA., roughly 20 Miles away, get on an Air Force Jet, fly home, where they are picked up at the Local Airport and driven to their Home! They are the LEADERS of Congress, they live more like the President than NOT!
And John Boehner, being the 3rd in line for the Presidency, as Speaker of the House, if something should happen to the President and Vice-President, has an assigned Air Force Jet at his disposal ANYTIME! And he ALWAYS flies back and forth in it, ANYTIME he goes home or anywhere else, as well as his Secret Service Agents that guard him, just like the President!

Now, anything else you want to know?
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#69589 Mar 1, 2013
Apparently you want more of the same. When is the last time the politicians you speak of voted for anything that granted more liberty or freedom? Be done with these puppets and vote for a voice that will support YOU. Vote LUNG!

Location hidden

#69590 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"First Thoughts: Sequester Caps Off An Absurb Week."

("It's Sequester Day and what an absurd week it's been...the GOP's mixed message: Some in the Party are denouncing the Cuts, while Others are cheering them on...What Happens Next? Folks, Bill Bolling WANTS to run in virginia's Gubernatorial contest...This Week's 2016 News...Newsy nuggets from our NBC/WSJ poll...and Romney on the rollercoaster--of 2012.")

Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/01...
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.

Location hidden

#69591 Mar 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me, I lived 20 miles from there for 13 years! Unless Congress is set to start one of their numerous "Breaks", which they are shortly, I just don't know if it started today or not, they have a choice of going home to their "Main" Residence in their Home State or their DC-area Residence. If they go to their Home State, they are driven to Andrews Air Force Base in Alexandria, VA., roughly 20 Miles away, get on an Air Force Jet, fly home, where they are picked up at the Local Airport and driven to their Home! They are the LEADERS of Congress, they live more like the President than NOT!
And John Boehner, being the 3rd in line for the Presidency, as Speaker of the House, if something should happen to the President and Vice-President, has an assigned Air Force Jet at his disposal ANYTIME! And he ALWAYS flies back and forth in it, ANYTIME he goes home or anywhere else, as well as his Secret Service Agents that guard him, just like the President!

Now, anything else you want to know?
You seen to have left out an item of interest. Those things you mentioned are required by the US government for that position. Just give Nancy P a call of you don't believe it.

Location hidden

#69593 Mar 1, 2013
His schedule is set weeks, if not months, in advance and believe it or not , the President of the United States has many National Issues to deal with each and every day of his Presidency...and it involves alot more than your simply ignorant Life!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69595 Mar 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I'm all for equality in marriage for everyone I'm puzzled why Obama is speaking about same sex marriage and his urgency to see it through of all days today. Is he so far out of touch that he really thinks anyone cares about two guys getting married when he can't even get a budget passed? Where are his priorities? A handful of same sex couples can't save his ass from this mess.
You pose a great question! "Where are his priorities?"

The President's priority is to consummate a global homosexual agenda, and worse!

This is the speech before the United Nations wherein Hillary Clinton, as ordered by the president, delivered this global mandate which ties recipient nations of our foreign aid dollars to required adaptations to LGBT rules (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Trans-gender). This video is unbelievable! Its no wonder so many peoples in the world "HATE" America!

VIDEO: http://bit.ly/ZK2scF
right

Chattanooga, TN

#69597 Mar 1, 2013
ugly nasty senior wrote:
I'm from the town of Camden.I try and try to sleep with men and women.No one will have my nasty azz. I wish my kids were smart,but they are as dumb as i is. I have to post pics of everything but myself cause the camera breaks everytime i try to use it. I lie and call anyone with common sense Teapublican. I wish i was as smart as they is. I listen to dumb people like NObama,pelosi,al not so sharpton, and the lezbo Racheal MANdow.
Yes you are ugly and stupid. It would seem that you are exactly like somebody named SexySassySenior. I wish you the best in your quest to become a better person. For people like SexySassySenior, there is no hope. They will die lonely hiding behind pictures of eyeballs and cats, too afraid to show the nasty truth they call themself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forced to resigned city manager 11 hr Questions 2
OMAR Steakhouse Wed FYI 39
Joyful Christmas Wed Grandmother 1
Who is she??????????????? Wed brandi 14
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Wed jrj 101
Is reindeer meat good to eat? Wed Website Operator 3
DEA at bowling alley Wed Website Operator 5
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web