Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Comments (Page 3,066)

Showing posts 61,301 - 61,320 of139,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67921
Feb 18, 2013
 
And by the way, that bill you are accusing Haslam of inspiring was inspired by our President. I applaud our President for doing that, and I am a republican.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67922
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>

Now that we're friends, I plan to become close enough to eventually meet with you to discuss your concerns on a more personal level.
YOU willingly and knowingly placed a child in THIS environment and your subconscious guilt concerning this AND the guilt you have over crushing on a vile female poster has led you to issue not so veiled threats of physical violence against someone who has done nothing more than point out your moral hypocrisy.

You have begun your transformation into "MississippiGuy" and apparently have a tendril of humanity buried under your mound of bubbling hatred, enough so that your ego defense mechanism has issued threats of violence in order to (ineffectively) quell said guilt.

You're threatening a well-armed, hard-working man that would stop at nothing to defend his family from the threat of death or serious bodily injury from an unhinged nutcase roaming loose on American streets.

Perhaps you should take a few days to ponder what you're allowing yourself to become before it's too late.

Contrary to popular belief, moderators DO monitor these posts and, in this recent age of gun violence in our nation, probably wouldn't take threats as casually as they did before. If posts from this forum were hypothetically read in a court of law in front of the public (including family members and, yes, children), I would not be ashamed of mine. Can you say the same?
LONESOME

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67923
Feb 18, 2013
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, that bill was passed because in the last 4 years or Goes to the doctor, gets pain pills and 6 weeks off with pay. He stretches that 6 weeks into one year by telling the doctor he can't sleep at night and the pain is killing him still. Workman's Comp insurance company then settles with him for $15,000 and then he takes a job doing landscaping work digging sprinkler ditches. I guess a miracle happened and he got cured overnight.
4. One employee has a wreck on a motorcycle and then comes to work early before anyone gets there and says he fell in the parking lot. He gets 6 months off with pay, numerous doctors visits for a bad shoulder, then comes back to work and brags about what he did. The stupid insurance company did nothing even though the employee admitted it. My bill doubled due to that one instance.
On and on and on ....
Now do you get why that bill passed?
WELL PETE I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM... BUT GET HURT- GET YOU A BACK INJURY. YOU WILL SANG A NEW TUNE.. And most people cant stay home more than a few weeks. then LIGHT DUTY.. THEN WHEN THE ONLY TREATMENT IS PILLS FROM A LOCAL PILL MILL(AKA PAIN MANAGEMENT) U WILL HAVE A SAD STORY TO TELL.WHEN U ARE NOT WANTING A HIGH AND THERE TRYIN TO PUT U OUT OF A $80,000 YR JOB. AND STILL HURT. AND WON'T LET YOU GOT WORK..BUT THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS-D.O.L WON'T ENFORCE . YEAH SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM? OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINKS THE MIN WAGE HURTS POOR PEOPLE ? LOL
LONESOME

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67925
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, that bill was passed because in the last 4 years or so, it is the workers railroading the employers. Employees pretending to strain their back get pain pills, 6 months of staying at home while getting paid, all compliments of the workman's comp insurance company. And who foots the bill? The employer. For example, my workman's comp insurance tripled last year due to 2 workman's comp scammers. The workman's comp system actually works, there is no need for lawsuits except for the ones who take advantage of the system. This happens every day, and in my business, has happened three times in the last year. Here are some of the statements I have heard from employees over the past six months:
1. Can you lay me off, I would rather stay home and just get unemployment.
2. One employee gets his tax return and promptly gets a new TV and car stereo. Two weeks later, the transmission in his car goes out. He then comes to me and says he needs a raise to fix his car so that he can get to work.
3. One employee says he has a strained back. Goes to the doctor, gets pain pills and 6 weeks off with pay. He stretches that 6 weeks into one year by telling the doctor he can't sleep at night and the pain is killing him still. Workman's Comp insurance company then settles with him for $15,000 and then he takes a job doing landscaping work digging sprinkler ditches. I guess a miracle happened and he got cured overnight.
4. One employee has a wreck on a motorcycle and then comes to work early before anyone gets there and says he fell in the parking lot. He gets 6 months off with pay, numerous doctors visits for a bad shoulder, then comes back to work and brags about what he did. The stupid insurance company did nothing even though the employee admitted it. My bill doubled due to that one instance.
On and on and on ....
Now do you get why that bill passed?
I KNOW THESE KINDBOF WELFARE mentality PUKES YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT. AND BIG BUSINESSES HAS USED SMALL BUSINESSES IN THIS AREA-SO THEY CAN SELF INSURE .PAY A 3RD PARTY ADMIN. AND JUST GAME THE SYSTEM WORSER THAN THE WELFARE. HELL WHY NOT WITH AGE OF OBAMACARE DO AWAY WITH.W/C AND PAY A BIT MORE ON HEALTH INS. CUT THE BUSINESS OUT OF IT ALL TOGETHER.?? that way you have a chance of treatment.instead of poormoutj out the door.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67926
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, you fcuking DRUNK, and STOP beating on people everytime you get drunk and wasted! Let me point out one thing to you, I DON`T GIVE A FUCK if you don`t like me! I lose NO sleep over what you think about me, because you are certainly in NO position to judge anyone! Remember that, you ignorant bass-turd!
Willard! Oooooh, Willard!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67927
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Let me refresh your memory, Willard.

It was the day after Valentine's Day...
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
URL didn't grab MG. How are you doin' tonight?
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweet Willard, how are you tonight?
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so cold I may never thaw out! We had a barbeque this evening and I cooked for about thirty people. It turned out great, but I'm glad their all gone! Gettin' ready to call it a night! I hope your day has been good.
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shoot, it is a little cold to me for a barbeque, but spring is right around the corner. Sleep well Willard. My day was good, thank you, I hope yours was also.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67930
Feb 18, 2013
 
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> WELL PETE I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM... BUT GET HURT- GET YOU A BACK INJURY. YOU WILL SANG A NEW TUNE.. And most people cant stay home more than a few weeks. then LIGHT DUTY.. THEN WHEN THE ONLY TREATMENT IS PILLS FROM A LOCAL PILL MILL(AKA PAIN MANAGEMENT) U WILL HAVE A SAD STORY TO TELL.WHEN U ARE NOT WANTING A HIGH AND THERE TRYIN TO PUT U OUT OF A $80,000 YR JOB. AND STILL HURT. AND WON'T LET YOU GOT WORK..BUT THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS-D.O.L WON'T ENFORCE . YEAH SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM? OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINKS THE MIN WAGE HURTS POOR PEOPLE ? LOL
Well, I'm one of those that don't think minimum wage does anything. I don't pay minimum wage to any worker. Minimum wage really only affects teenagers in my opinion. Regarding those employees the workman's comp system is designed to protect, I am all for it. However, what I have seen from personal experience is the system gets abused a lot. Most of my employees are great, don't get me wrong. But a few bad apples destroy what is good for the rest. Anybody that can play the system for a year with what they call a back sprain is using the system. I sprain my back almost every 6 months and have yet to miss a day. Besides, what is the doctor going to do other than prescribe pain pills? If someone legitimately hurts their back, I let them do light jobs until it gets better. And they get better within a few days. The people using the system turn a strained back into a year long ordeal. Again, I see this a lot. In the good ole days, you would almost have to be dead to get someone to go to a doctor or file a workman's comp claim. Nobody wanted to miss work. Now a lot of them do. If you have a good solution for this, I would love to hear it.

This bill is being passed on the president's recommendation to help small businesses. And it will actually help. All this bill does is take workman's comp claims out of the court. I have seen no one not get the proper care they need. I have never seen a need for a lawsuit other than someone trying to get money they don't deserve. And the killer is, the lawyers get half even if the scam artist does win.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67931
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.
Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.
A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...
I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.
I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.
The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.
You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
I thought that surely you and Willard would be working tonight on new ideas for your church's Vacation Bible School program for this summer.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67933
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.
Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.
A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...
I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.
I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.
The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.
You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
MG said I have "no morals!"

Priceless.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67934
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
I'm betting the truckers you climb into the cab with just loooove that kind of pillow talk.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67935
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
And to think that you've called other posters "illiterate."

Hilarious.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67936
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWH, look at the old jealous pervert! You could easily go whisper that in mommies ear, i`m sure she would love for you to crawl in the bed behind her, and give her a late valentines fck!
Sorry, but that`s the best you will ever get, so you might wanna hurry up and take mommy up on her offer, before she changes her mind, and puts that big MOO MOO gown back on!
Gonna read this one to Jamie, Willard?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67937
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWH, look at the old jealous pervert! You could easily go whisper that in mommies ear, i`m sure she would love for you to crawl in the bed behind her, and give her a late valentines fck!
Sorry, but that`s the best you will ever get, so you might wanna hurry up and take mommy up on her offer, before she changes her mind, and puts that big MOO MOO gown back on!
Funny that you would call someone else a pervert when nearly every one of your posts concerns projected incestuous sex.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67938
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

And Willard is conveniently out of the room at the moment...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67942
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, look at the old wrinkled up prune, all jealous because NOBODY but linda would fck him, not even with somebody elses cooter! You are a loser, and if you think your little lame ass posts will make me stop posting, think again, and grow a new pair, because you ain`t got the balls to run me off, you pedophile. You know that you really should not be trying to get those young girls to come in your house, by coaxing them with candy, and ice cream. If they are under the age of 18, they are OFF limits, you perv!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for Jamie, he not only doesn't comprehend deviant social behavior and was never in any danger of such while enjoying himself at my station, he won't have to understand for a while what sh/t-bag monsters exist in the world..people like you and your scum-bag friends.
Willard?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67944
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, look at the old wrinkled up prune, all jealous because NOBODY but linda would fck him, not even with somebody elses cooter! You are a loser, and if you think your little lame ass posts will make me stop posting, think again, and grow a new pair, because you ain`t got the balls to run me off, you pedophile. You know that you really should not be trying to get those young girls to come in your house, by coaxing them with candy, and ice cream. If they are under the age of 18, they are OFF limits, you perv!
Just because you are a foul mouthed teenager doesn't mean that everyone else on this forum is retirement aged. Your life must truly be awful for you to be so filled with hate and rage.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67945
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Still there? Did you have to run to the MG dictionary to refresh your memory on the correct spelling of "perv," "pedophile," or "queer?" Or are you trying to be creative and actually dream up a fresh slur?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67946
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I also said you have NO balls!
Priceless!
I ONLY post mean and nasty to the little bitches that I hate!!
You, Linda, Unreal the drunk,and a few more! Deal with it, mental midget, because MG, aint going a Gawd damned place!
That's what Irving said as well.

...another obscene and hostile "gray boxer."

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67947
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I also said you have NO balls!
Priceless!
I ONLY post mean and nasty to the little bitches that I hate!!
You, Linda, Unreal the drunk,and a few more! Deal with it, mental midget, because MG, aint going a Gawd damned place!
I'm greatly saddened that I cannot be friends with such an esteemed member of society. Whoever will I get to watch my kids if we can't even be friends?
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67948
Feb 18, 2013
 
What are yall doin raistlins is on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,301 - 61,320 of139,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton in 2016! 6 min thereturn of some jerk 20
Sheriff Norman Dalton 1 hr more like menapause 180
Lewisburg TN Mugshots (Apr '13) 3 hr True 11
Democrats To Hold Fish Fry @ Saddle Creek 16 hr push back 26
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 hr TN Voter 8,873
1 way ticket to South America is $667 20 hr Deport Now 13
MCHS principal caught stealing 21 hr Message Sent 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••