Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66242 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I don't want you to worry even more than you already are, but I believe glazing of the eyes can result when people over-stay after sticking their head up their ass for long periods of time. Thought I'd mention it, jus' tryin' to help!
I am quite sure you are on expert on glazed over eyes then ! I'm surprised you can see to type...or did you get "Carol" to do it for you ?? Chuckles !!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66243 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Willard, good to see you posting. The b!tches, THINK they can tell me to shut up, and i`m gonna sit back and take it! I wish that c^nt breath poater named "unreal" would get in my face, and tell me to shut up! I`d knock the b!tches dentures down the c^nts throat!
There you go "Willard"...that's what you missed wasn't it ? Now you can use your "Mary Anne" hand for something other than typing
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#66244 Feb 11, 2013
Anti mind control foil hat. Check
Anti Bull Chit repellent. Check
Ample supply of canned laughter. Check
Judge it's counter. Check
Sarcasm translator. Check
Spelling and Grammar decoder ring. Check
Google Search on speed app. Check

Always be prepared.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66247 Feb 11, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> There you go "Willard"...that's what you missed wasn't it ? Now you can use your "Mary Anne" hand for something other than typing
The insane Sassy has trained you well. Like her, you have an exceedingly dull wit, but are unashamed while resorting to bath-house vulgarity. I consider you both disgusting!
As you debase yourself, even in front of women, no-one will expect honor.

For two years I have seen both of you wage "thuggery" on this thread, trying to chase reasonable people away with obscenities and harrassment. When panty-waist scumbags encounter someone who doesn't intimdate, you cry foul...like children bullies when they realize they've finally allowed their mouths to overload their ass!

You will continue to bully those who will let you. But, visit me often, I get bored and enjoy drawing blood from stupid degenerates.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66251 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>The insane Sassy has trained you well. Like her, you have an exceedingly dull wit, but are unashamed while resorting to bath-house vulgarity. I consider you both disgusting!

For two years I have seen both of you wage "thuggery" on this thread, trying to chase reasonable people away with obscenities and harrassment. When panty-waist scumbags encounter someone who doesn't intimdate, you cry foul...like children bullies when they realize they've finally allowed their mouths to overload their ass!

You will continue to bully those who will let you. But, visit me often, I get bored and enjoy drawing blood from stupid degenerates.
No truer words were ever spoken. Like him, hate him, don't really matter one way or the other you got to admit this is a great post.

Location hidden

#66253 Feb 11, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Just another BS post from his majesty .....lots of typing but saying little. Willard and his minions have little in common. Most of them don't even understand what he doles out...they just applaud like the zombies they are.
You seem really bitter for some reason. Contrary to you and a handful of others I have a the right to form an opinion and share that opinion openly on this site. If you feel that you have been given the divine authority to be on the right hand side if God I strongly suggest that you put your name in the hat to replace the current catholic pope. Until I see white smoke rising from the heavens spelling out your screen name I'll continue to form my on opinions you understand.

I case that is to lengthy for you and your flock I'll break it down into 5 or less letters. STFU.

Any questions babe?

Location hidden

#66254 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>You seem really bitter for some reason. Contrary to you and a handful of others I have a the right to form an opinion and share that opinion openly on this site. If you feel that you have been given the divine authority to be on the right hand side if God I strongly suggest that you put your name in the hat to replace the current catholic pope. Until I see white smoke rising from the heavens spelling out your screen name I'll continue to form my on opinions you understand.

I case that is to lengthy for you and your flock I'll break it down into 5 or less letters. STFU.

Any questions babe?
In

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#66255 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever... I see you are as big an azzhole as the trolls on this thread. Good for you - that is really something to be proud of - NOT!
As bad as Linda. Can't post without name-calling. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see what a troll looks like.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66256 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up MHurl. You are reporting someone for stating political opinion when you are the trash mouth of the south? The rest of us will report all your vulgar posts, and then you can see who wins...
Pot and Kettle? You are one to talk about vulgarity after what you just called me. Another hypocrite.

Location hidden

#66257 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane Sassy has trained you well. Like her, you have an exceedingly dull wit, but are unashamed while resorting to bath-house vulgarity. I consider you both disgusting!
And yet you see nothing disgusting in what MsHurl posts... or any of the Trolls, but particularly MsHurl, the filthiest Poster on Topix and proud if it?
WILLARD, have you had a Psychological Evaluation, lately. If not, I think you should because...Boy, you ain't right!
Casual Kal

Grimsley, TN

#66258 Feb 11, 2013
some of you people are good reading

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66259 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did see a brief news story concerning that. What's up with it? I thought they hung around for decades even after death.
I just glanced at the article but from what I gathered, the Pope feels that he no longer has the mental or physical strength to carry on so he is retiring the end of this month.

Location hidden

#66260 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem really bitter for some reason. Contrary to you and a handful of others I have a the right to form an opinion and share that opinion openly on this site. If you feel that you have been given the divine authority to be on the right hand side if God I strongly suggest that you put your name in the hat to replace the current catholic pope. Until I see white smoke rising from the heavens spelling out your screen name I'll continue to form my on opinions you understand.
Any questions babe?
Oh now that really classy. Considering your Rainbow Avatar, shouldn't you be on the Gay Forum? They probably wouldn't be as offended by your language and actions as we Straight People on here are, judging strictly by how much of that sort of vile stuff you Gays on here, spew out.
I, personally, just get tired of reading it! There's only so many showers in one day that I can take without ruining my skin, just trying to wash the Topix Filth off!
Oh, and take WILLARD with you...he seems to enjoy it!

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#66261 Feb 11, 2013
thats right wrote:
<quoted text> POS I see you are at it again. You are such a big bad man, I would bet money a lady is all you would hit. Tell every body how drunk you was when you ran over your kid, or better yet get yourself another dog to hump. Them bars are coming soon. Freadom, something you want have much longer. BaHAHA
Freadom??? LOL
interesting enough

Paris, TN

#66265 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now that really classy. Considering your Rainbow Avatar, shouldn't you be on the Gay Forum? They probably wouldn't be as offended by your language and actions as we Straight People on here are, judging strictly by how much of that sort of vile stuff you Gays on here, spew out.
So... Now you are calling God Gay?
God makes rainbows... you think rainbows are for gay people.. thus, you are calling God gay.

Location hidden

#66268 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, it`s the stupid c^nt that can`t spell because the dumber than dirt b!tch admits that she has NEVER spent one day in school.
Back from the dead already?
You mental midget didn`t do a very good job at convincing anyone but that looser Linda Cooter, that you died. Too bad she wasn`t telling the truth. Now go chase parked cars oout on interstate 40, and see if you can`t go splat, in the grill of a mack truck.
OMG, the b!tch, said freadom!!!, try this you illiterate b!tch "FREEDOM"
did your mental midgets take after you? Lets hope not!
But, you DID spend ONE DAY in school and you won't let anybody forget it! You are loud and Proud about your ONE-DAY Education!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66270 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you see nothing disgusting in what MsHurl posts... or any of the Trolls, but particularly MsHurl, the filthiest Poster on Topix and proud if it?
WILLARD, have you had a Psychological Evaluation, lately. If not, I think you should because...Boy, you ain't right!
Let's be honest here! You along with those of your ilk despise MG for the same reason you detest anyone else you cannot intimidate. I've always had nothing but enjoyable exchanges with MG and others because I don't constantly force her to defend herself with a daily avalanche of insult and antagonism.

Notice in your post here, you did not deny my account of abusive conduct from you and your stupid friend. Rather, you simply shifted the subject to MG and said:

"And yet you see nothing disgusting in what MsHurl posts... or any of the Trolls, but particularly MsHurl, the filthiest Poster on Topix and proud if it?"

You appear to be completely incapable of taking any responsibility
for yourself. You're capable of dismissing any self-adjudication with absoloutely no compunction whatsoever. There are only a few instigators with these same predispositions...and they're all your usual collaborators who support this on-going lunacy! I liken these practices to pack hunting jackals rather than any recognizably decent interaction. I know it won't change because you don't care. But, stop feigning surprise and shock because normal people aren't fooled and do see it for what it is!

Location hidden

#66273 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That`s why your fatass was scared to come out of your house after I rode my bike down your street, rite?
Took you fatass kid long enough to get there. If he was really worried, it looks like he would have hurried right on over. Hows that laptop running fatass?
tick tock.
You really need to watch what you charge on line.
Well actually, you looked kinda silly...a grown Man riding a tricycle! How embarrassing for you! Why did you keep yellin', "Evil Kneivel, Evil Knievel" and jerking the front wheel up? I mean, you are kind of a Pip-Queak, but C'mon...that was just REALLY silly!

Location hidden

#66276 Feb 11, 2013
interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>
So... Now you are calling God Gay?
God makes rainbows... you think rainbows are for gay people.. thus, you are calling God gay.
I think you need to breathe slowly and take your "Mind Meds".

Location hidden

#66277 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY reason that you have a problem with gays,(you four eyed b!tch) is because your son, and daughter tried out their gay sexual fantasies, and you can`t stand that, but face the facts fatass, it WAS YOUR BAD parenting that caused them to be fcked up in the head anyway, so it`s your fault, all the way around. Now chew on that FACT, fatass!!!
HET WILLARD, C'MON HERE! He's doing what you love, again! You admire him so much, I don't want you to miss it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 44 min qwerty 9,479
Property Values 1 hr call em 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
July 4 2003 stabbing (Jan '14) 18 hr Dale Jr is God 4
New show "Forever" on ABC 19 hr TV watcher 2
Southside park Tue Just curious 4
I miss really good pizza Tue Woden is Lord 2
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg Jobs

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info