“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64410 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you apparently, I don't have to look at something I know, in advance, is going to upset me...therefore, I didn't watch the beheading video. As for the Hangings, those were Private Contractors and I know one of their Life's Story and some details of all of their Lives. I also did know all of their Names, but there have been so many killed , it's hard to remember them all. Why did I know all of that? Because I thought it was important to at least, have some interest in what All of the Americans, but especially the Military Troops, were going through over there, in service to our Country, while we sit at home, mostly safe and sound!
So, don't you ever question my Patriotism...I support our
Troops on every way, more than anybody I know and that includes the Veteran's Organizations who help them when they come home!
And if you think that Information and Knowledge about anything , Is ever a bad thing, then that thoroughly explains why you have have no credibility AND why your are so ignorant on every subject!
How can you even pretend to defend or criticize ANYTHING that you have no knowledge of?
You don't have to answer that, I already know because it shows in every Post you make...You wait for somebody else to tell you what to think and what opinion to put forth! People like you, who refuse to put forth the effort to learn about anything for themselves, are the main reason this Country is in the mess it's in...and you're lazy, on top of it all!
If I had a Dog that could offer an opinion on any subject, I would respect that dog's opinion more than I do yours...and People like you!
Now, go back to watching Fox Fake News, it and you are on the same intelligence Level, plus you might miss your "instructions" on what to think and what opinions to have, for tomorrow!
another lie. you berate vets on this forum because they disagree with you.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64411 Jan 31, 2013
only when he said no one can answer. darn touch screen smart phone.
roxy

United States

#64412 Jan 31, 2013
They can,but they wont
Skyler Jones

United States

#64413 Jan 31, 2013
she doesn't support the troops. She is as un-American as anyone I have ever seen.
I thank God that she doesn't live in my community.

It is a shame that at her age she has no friends or family that will intervene with her internet opinion addiction and her very hate filled heart and get her involved in her local senior center activities.
roxy

United States

#64414 Jan 31, 2013
Evrything on here is bs...soo is evrything u tell me,all of u...dnt i deserve the truth?ik i do
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64415 Jan 31, 2013
Artie wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2...
My source has different info.
Your source from liberal think tank, his sources, actual figures, its called history, you could do with a little
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64416 Jan 31, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Fair enough...I apologize for accusing you of giving us "W".
I also wanted no torture, no nukes, no Gitmo, no amnesty, no lobbyists, no take your guns, no GMOs without labels, and I wanted bailouts for mortgage holders instead of banks, some Wall Street Bankers in jail, a government jobs program instead of a stimulus half made up of tax cuts, a public option in the Healthcare Law, no war in Iraq, no cuts to Social Security and Medicare, to name a few....That doesn't mean I can have all of those simply because I wish it so. There are a few hundred million other folks who might just disagree....I vote for candidates that are closer to my positions, but if we waited for one that was for all of the above we would NEVER cast another vote.
"PIE IN THE SKY"
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64418 Jan 31, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
The 10th amendment states that
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
You have a lot to learn, and, based on your age, not much time left to learn it.
It must suck being proven wrong every time you open your mouth.
Hard to teach an OLD dog new tricks.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64420 Jan 31, 2013
ouch wrote:
always second guess a person if they go by the name ((honestly)) that's a good sign??????????
Could have been "dishonestly" I don't care---

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64422 Jan 31, 2013
There has been another topic in the news lately that I have not heard from all of you on here. How about women in combat, and while we are at it women registering for selective service if it is ever needed again? Plenty of women and vets here to find some opinions.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64423 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please leave Sassy.
I'm confused ,,,we have two RS---OMG

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64431 Jan 31, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused ,,,we have two RS---OMG
I'm the Registered One with the Green Profile Column, as you very well know. The other one is an Imposter who stole my Name, but they couldn't register it...Thank Goodness!
Cassandra

Grand Prairie, TX

#64432 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the Registered One with the Green Profile Column, as you very well know. The other one is an Imposter who stole my Name, but they couldn't register it...Thank Goodness!
How would you know they could not register it?
roxy

United States

#64433 Jan 31, 2013
Wth is soo gd funny?

Location hidden

#64435 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know they could not register it?
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
Cassandra

Grand Prairie, TX

#64436 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
roxy

United States

#64437 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
exactly!:):):)

Location hidden

#64438 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
roxy

United States

#64439 Jan 31, 2013
Wat? Lmao i cnt help it n wtf r u sayin bout me?my gd ear is burnin off
Cassandra

Grand Prairie, TX

#64440 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
Lets see, you are the one that said: "they could not register it". I asked, "how would you know that"? Now, as usual you have degraded yourself to lying. How would you know they could not register it? Has to be one of two reasons.

1. It is you.

2. It is someone you know posting as you, for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what did these girls do? 2 hr no brains in here 25
Children Chained To Beds In Lewisburg 11 hr mad 5
Ole Steak House 13 hr thereturn of some... 29
Marshall County Youth Baseball Cal Ripkin (Jun '10) Fri It is awful 44
Freecycle Fri Time has come 27
A restaurant near the square Fri just me 85
narc of the year AKA Sammy Wright Fri Phil M Nuts 28

Hard Freeze Warning for Marshall County was issued at March 28 at 2:01PM CDT

Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match