Goodbye

United States

#64386 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite informative and interesting if you like discussions about Politics and Gov't. Issues ...and if we could get the Know-Nothing Nut Jobs that don't even know the President's street address, to leave.
Bahahahaha...such a pea- brained person you are...if you had a brain you would be dangerous! Your type is what keeps mental institutions in business!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64387 Jan 31, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
Well ya see Norm,it's like this..
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the whole herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain cells can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.
Now as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a fee beers.
LMAO, Cornbread...You just made that up, didn't you? But, I have to say...it was very good and an ingenious "twist" on the facts. lol!
Goodbye

United States

#64388 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>.
You didn't reference any other "News Source" (according to you), but "MSM", and I don't comnsider Microsoft a "News Source", nor does anybody else, but YOU...and we kinda know you're not the brightest bulb in the pack.
Good try at covering your backside, but your best effort is still a very poor one. But, such is the story of your Life, I'll bet.
Why do you plagerize everything you read?
Really Sassy

United States

#64389 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite informative and interesting if you like discussions about Politics and Gov't. Issues ...and if we could get the Know-Nothing Nut Jobs that don't even know the President's street address, to leave.
Yes please leave Sassy.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64390 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>.
You didn't reference any other "News Source" (according to you), but "MSM", and I don't comnsider Microsoft a "News Source", nor does anybody else, but YOU...and we kinda know you're not the brightest bulb in the pack.
Good try at covering your backside, but your best effort is still a very poor one. But, such is the story of your Life, I'll bet.
Main Stream Media. I'd list them all, but suffice to say, pretty much any media, TV or print, that ISN'T Fox news.

You know, the OBJECTIVE, non-biased, never opinionated news agencies, that have no agenda.

You can actually tell who they are. When their mouths aren't wrapped around Obama's dick, they ask him questions like, "How does it feel to be president?", instead of, "Why did you hide under a desk when those people begged for help from Benghazi?"

And you call yourself informed? That's what happens when your source of information is mutherfukerjones.

You can put your head back in the sand now.

Gee, am I a heckler?
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#64391 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite informative and interesting if you like discussions about Politics and Gov't. Issues ...and if we could get the Know-Nothing Nut Jobs that don't even know the President's street address, to leave.
Presidential Facts
For $1000 Alex

And the answer is....

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

So, I can stay?
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#64392 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Cornbread...You just made that up, didn't you? But, I have to say...it was very good and an ingenious "twist" on the facts. lol!
No.. As much as I'd like to..I can't take credit for it.
One among many of the enlightening "facts" of life as explained by Cliff Calvin. AKA John Ratzenberger .
on Cheers 1982-1993
Really Sassy

Irving, TX

#64393 Jan 31, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidential Facts
For $1000 Alex
And the answer is....
So, I can stay?
Only if you eat my rotten twinkie.

Location hidden

#64394 Jan 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Main Stream Media. I'd list them all, but suffice to say, pretty much any media, TV or print, that ISN'T Fox news.
You know, the OBJECTIVE, non-biased, never opinionated news agencies, that have no agenda.
You can actually tell who they are. When their mouths aren't wrapped around Obama's dick, they ask him questions like, "How does it feel to be president?", instead of, "Why did you hide under a desk when those people begged for help from Benghazi?"
And you call yourself informed? That's what happens when your source of information is mutherfukerjones.
You can put your head back in the sand now.
Gee, am I a heckler?
Yes...and uninformed and ignorant of the Facts, as best that anybody can find out, including a Senate Committee at their Hearing!

Location hidden

#64395 Jan 31, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Presidential Facts
For $1000 Alex
And the answer is....
So, I can stay?
Yessir...because you are the Winner and the only Winner, it would appear. Lol!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64396 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC is owned by the General Electric Corporation. I don't even know what "MSM" is , unless you're talking about Microsoft.
MSM-Mainstream Media Not Microsoft or Methyl-Solfonyl-Menthane
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#64397 Jan 31, 2013
You like news and information, Sassy.

I am watching the news on http://www.aljazeera.com/

If you have never checked them out ( maybe being put off by the name, most are) do so. I think you will find them very unbiased and informative on world
issues.
Certainly different from the ho hum offered.

Location hidden

#64398 Jan 31, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
If you have never checked them out ( maybe being put off by the name, most are) do so. I think you will find them very unbiased and informative on world
issues.
I checked them out for a very short period of time...once! The Dude had such a heavy accent that I knew I would have to listen closely to make sure I understood completely accurately what he was saying. It was late and I was tired and I just didn't want to put forth the effort.
I think I was on the World Affairs Part.
But, I will check them out again, all of their divisions, just to know what they are broadcasting, since I know nothing about them or how accurate they are...only bits and pieces that I've read from other Sources, quoting them.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64399 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I can only take such ignorance in small doses! I can already feel my Brain starting to rot,
Yet you dish it out in such large batches. You calling someone ignorant is a compliment to that person. You can't pose as an Albert Einstein when you have the intellect of a Kim Kardashian. Your brain is rotting okay. Glad you can feel it now because we've seen it for quite some time.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#64400 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked them out for a very short period of time...once! The Dude had such a heavy accent that I knew I would have to listen closely to make sure I understood completely accurately what he was saying. It was late and I was tired and I just didn't want to put forth the effort.
But, I will check them out again, all of their divisions, just to know what they are broadcasting, since I know nothing about them or how accurate they are...only bits and pieces that I've read from other Sources, quoting them.
I hope you do.
Excellent documentaries. Quite interesting.

Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64401 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief what has this nation come to. You are trashing Fox News on almost all your posts yet you want to try out Al Ja Zeera? You might as well trash the military and praise Al Qaeda. Do you not remember Al Jazeera showing the actual footage of an American getting his head sawed off? Do you not remember all the footage of Iraqis hanging our dead soldiers from power lines? They were basically flaunting all of these activities and you think you will give them a try? Al Ja Zeera America is owned by the same company that owns Al Jazeera in the Middle East. Maam, you don't deserve to live in this country, you have never fought for the right that gives you the right to your senseless opinions and you want to try out a news source that has dishonored this country numerous times. Pardon my harshness, but this is simply disgusting. You have now hit an all time low on the respect level in my book.
ADSC

Hungary

#64402 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you eat my rotten twinkie.
BAAHAAHAA, she told you.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64403 Jan 31, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
issues.
Maybe they should call themselves ShariaGore news.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#64404 Jan 31, 2013
* punt*

Location hidden

#64405 Jan 31, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief what has this nation come to. You are trashing Fox News on almost all your posts yet you want to try out Al Ja Zeera? You might as well trash the military and praise Al Qaeda. Do you not remember Al Jazeera showing the actual footage of an American getting his head sawed off? Do you not remember all the footage of Iraqis hanging our dead soldiers from power lines? They were basically flaunting all of these activities and you think you will give them a try? Al Ja Zeera America is owned by the same company that owns Al Jazeera in the Middle East. Maam, you don't deserve to live in this country, you have never fought for the right that gives you the right to your senseless opinions and you want to try out a news source that has dishonored this country numerous times. Pardon my harshness, but this is simply disgusting. You have now hit an all time low on the respect level in my book.
Unlike you apparently, I don't have to look at something I know, in advance, is going to upset me...therefore, I didn't watch the beheading video. As for the Hangings, those were Private Contractors and I know one of their Life's Story and some details of all of their Lives. I also did know all of their Names, but there have been so many killed , it's hard to remember them all. Why did I know all of that? Because I thought it was important to at least, have some interest in what All of the Americans, but especially the Military Troops, were going through over there, in service to our Country, while we sit at home, mostly safe and sound!
So, don't you ever question my Patriotism...I support our
Troops on every way, more than anybody I know and that includes the Veteran's Organizations who help them when they come home!

And if you think that Information and Knowledge about anything , Is ever a bad thing, then that thoroughly explains why you have have no credibility AND why your are so ignorant on every subject!
How can you even pretend to defend or criticize ANYTHING that you have no knowledge of?
You don't have to answer that, I already know because it shows in every Post you make...You wait for somebody else to tell you what to think and what opinion to put forth! People like you, who refuse to put forth the effort to learn about anything for themselves, are the main reason this Country is in the mess it's in...and you're lazy, on top of it all!
If I had a Dog that could offer an opinion on any subject, I would respect that dog's opinion more than I do yours...and People like you!
Now, go back to watching Fox Fake News, it and you are on the same intelligence Level, plus you might miss your "instructions" on what to think and what opinions to have, for tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse 1 hr Jerks abound 50
forced to resigned city manager 5 hr you should 4
Is reindeer meat good to eat? 22 hr elf on a shelf 4
Wanted Sat Vintage Audio 1
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) Fri Go away 63
Joyful Christmas Dec 24 Grandmother 1
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Dec 24 jrj 101
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web