Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Comments (Page 2,922)

Showing posts 58,421 - 58,440 of124,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I've got to go, Folks, I can only take such ignorance in small doses! I can already feel my Brain starting to rot, just like theirs already has, from lack of use!
Running away again like you always do when you have no valid argument and cannot provide valid proof of your rantings.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed t he worried faces.'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.'

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked,'How much will a brain cost?'

The doctor quickly responded,'$5,000 for a Democrat's brain; $200 for a Republican's brain.'

The moment turned awkward. Some of the Democrats actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republicans. A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,'Why is the Democrat brain so much more than a Republican brain?'

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group,'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republicans' brains a lot lower because they're used."

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Homeland Security, the new nanny of the nanny state, who last week offered advice on shoveling snow, has issued this week's advice for confronting mass murderers: scissors.
Yup, that's right. When confronted by a raving maniac armed with an AR-15, grab your scissors and attack!
Let's see And first graders have those scissors with the rounded points on then. Great protection.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok run along. Go get educated on your two news sources, Yahoo and Rawstory.
3 news sources. you forgot mother jones

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Our "compassionate human being" has said nothing about the hostage situation that has been ongoing in Midland City, Al. for the last 2 days. A 66 year old man stormed a school bus, killed the driver, and took a 5 year old special needs boy into a homemade underground bunker where he has kept the police at bay since Tuesday afternoon.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2129315751001/poli...

Now Fox is reporting a middle school shooting in Atlanta.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/31/school-o...
Eddie

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.
'I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news,' he said as he surveyed t he worried faces.'The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the BRAIN.'
The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked,'How much will a brain cost?'
The doctor quickly responded,'$5,000 for a Democrat's brain; $200 for a Republican's brain.'
The moment turned awkward. Some of the Democrats actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the Republicans. A man unable to control his curiosity, finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,'Why is the Democrat brain so much more than a Republican brain?'
The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group,'It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the Republicans' brains a lot lower because they're used."
Wow! All that for that lousy punchline. Keep your day gig.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't even have the votes to bring her Bill to the floor for a vote, from her own Party.
Can you get any more ridiculously hysterical for no valid reason???I'll bet you can, without even working up a sweat!
Look out for that mext boogie man around the corner, he's gonna getcha! BOO!
So, you say that, because she does not have the votes to get it passed, it says nothing about her ultimate goal? And you support her and Obama so it must be your unltimate goal as well.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Artie wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2...
My source has different info.
Interesting article. And who am i to argue with the esteemed Joseph Stiglitz.

What struck me about this article is that he could publish it as a new work if he merely clicked on his MS Word's Find feature and replaced the name Bush with Obama.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! All that for that lousy punchline. Keep your day gig.
I appreciate your assessment...and will give it the consideration that it warrants.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein: Now that brain that you gave me. Was it Hans Delbruck's?

Igor: No.

Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein: Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?

Igor: Then you won't be angry?

Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein: I will NOT be angry.

Igor: Abby someone.

Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein:[pause, then] Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor: Abby... Normal.

Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein:[pause, then] Abby Normal?

Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.

Dr. Frederick Fronkenshtein:[chuckles, then] Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I voted, except for the first time around for Obama,I voted for "United We Stand"Ross Perot.
I've been sick of the BS for a long,long time.
I voted for No torture,No Nukes,No Gitmo, No secrecy,No Amnesty,No lobyists,No mandates,No take your guns,No GMOs without labels,etc.
Which turned out to be "LIES WE Can Believe In".
I could in no way vote for that again.Sassy thinks I'm stupid BUT I was not that stupid to do it the second time around.
I have never been involved in any party except once when I was at the Democratic Booth at the Great Geauga County Fair in Ohio pushing for the NO MOre Nukes which the Dem.said he would fight against. That Perry Nuke Plant which happened to sit on a fault line as some do.
I am completeiy with out a doubt friggen fed up with pretty much all of them.
Fair enough...I apologize for accusing you of giving us "W".
I also wanted no torture, no nukes, no Gitmo, no amnesty, no lobbyists, no take your guns, no GMOs without labels, and I wanted bailouts for mortgage holders instead of banks, some Wall Street Bankers in jail, a government jobs program instead of a stimulus half made up of tax cuts, a public option in the Healthcare Law, no war in Iraq, no cuts to Social Security and Medicare, to name a few....That doesn't mean I can have all of those simply because I wish it so. There are a few hundred million other folks who might just disagree....I vote for candidates that are closer to my positions, but if we waited for one that was for all of the above we would NEVER cast another vote.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Nope...It's because they sell em by the ounce ! Chuckles !!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Fair enough...I apologize for accusing you of giving us "W".
I also wanted no torture, no nukes, no Gitmo, no amnesty, no lobbyists, no take your guns, no GMOs without labels, and I wanted bailouts for mortgage holders instead of banks, some Wall Street Bankers in jail, a government jobs program instead of a stimulus half made up of tax cuts, a public option in the Healthcare Law, no war in Iraq, no cuts to Social Security and Medicare, to name a few....That doesn't mean I can have all of those simply because I wish it so. There are a few hundred million other folks who might just disagree....I vote for candidates that are closer to my positions, but if we waited for one that was for all of the above we would NEVER cast another vote.
I see no prob here also.I agree with all you said including the ones I didn't mention for fear of the internet thing not working showing up and losing all my one fingered types.
But it may be a cold day in hell before I cast another vote because they seem to keep crawling out of the woodwork.
I did figure that there is a good side to this not voting thing. See, when you vote you give your consent to be governed.So if I do not vote I can do what I damn well please.Well,Until the police show up.
you tube

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Obama's wife.
ROLL TIDE

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

you tube wrote:
Obama's wife.
I agree.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She can "file" anything she wants to...that doesn't mean that it will become Law in that state and if it does, that doesn't mean that the Federal Authorities won't come in and start arresting People for Federal Law Violations. They did it in California over Marijuana Dispensaries and now, Colorado could be facing the same fate, if they open Dispensaries since they voted in making Marijuana legal, just in the last election. The Feds probably won't, but they could...since the Federal Law still makes the sale of Marijuana, illegal...and the Federal Law hasn't changed, YET.
You People are so ignorant! What the he*l happened in Alabama during the Civil Rights Movement...and Mississippi, even though both States by State Laws were Segregated States...what happened???
I'm not going to argue with Life-long U.S. Citizens that should have learned these Fundamentals of the Government Power Rankings, in Elementatry School. If you were that stupid or hopped up, or whatever was wrong with you that you didn't hear or comphrehend what I'm sure was being taught to you, then do and think whatever you want to. But, when they throw your Azz in Prison for violating Federal Laws because you think your pi*sy little States out-rank the Federal Gov't. and all it's Laws, I will be the first One to laugh in your face and tell you that you got just what you deserve...for being stupid, alone!
GAWD, what I wouldn't give to have more than 5 Posters on here that, with a functioning brain and an IQ above Imbecile status!
The 10th amendment states that
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

You have a lot to learn, and, based on your age, not much time left to learn it.
It must suck being proven wrong every time you open your mouth.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

And while you are at it..... the Tennessee constitution says "Section 26. That the citizens of this state have a right to keep and to bear
arms for their common defense; but the Legislature shall have power, by law, to regulate the wearing of arms with a view to prevent crime."
The federal government cant make law that violates state constitution.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't even have the votes to bring her Bill to the floor for a vote, from her own Party.
Can you get any more ridiculously hysterical for no valid reason???I'll bet you can, without even working up a sweat!
Look out for that mext boogie man around the corner, he's gonna getcha! BOO!
WHAT are you talking about---JIBERISH again
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Folks, this is "Class"...
----------
<quoted text>
And this is "NO CLASS...
See the difference!
certainly not in your or overtaxed's class. Thank God for small miracles
ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

always second guess a person if they go by the name ((honestly)) that's a good sign??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,421 - 58,440 of124,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teacher messing with Student 1 hr dont add up 26
vapor cigarettes 1 hr Educated 16
Why Chapel Hill (Feb '11) 1 hr puke on u 9
Ugly Yards 1 hr Educated 20
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Get Real 8,463
director of schools (Jan '12) 18 hr Agree with innocent 365
Sheriff Norman Dalton 18 hr Lil Boosie 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE