john

Bucharest, Romania

#64017 Jan 28, 2013
I'm just dumpin my ashes. lmao. gd garbage is full.
roxy

United States

#64018 Jan 28, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must like being a Used Doormat!
yepyep,i do
roxy

United States

#64019 Jan 28, 2013
john wrote:
I'm just dumpin my ashes. lmao. gd garbage is full.
lmfaooo gd,im high off u now,i wanna feel the phen too,gd
john

Bucharest, Romania

#64020 Jan 28, 2013
lmmfao i so flying. i hit my head on the gd litebulb.....lmfao shoot it smoke it git it.
roxy

United States

#64021 Jan 28, 2013
Thanx u bby,now im feelin both n gd
john

Bucharest, Romania

#64022 Jan 28, 2013
yw bb i feel gd two, hehehehehe lets do it again.
roxy

United States

#64023 Jan 28, 2013
Lmao gd i want u too.ik n u got me too,lways
john

Bucharest, Romania

#64024 Jan 28, 2013
LOL we got two do it all night at 3 lmfao i slip, nip nip lmao again , i am now now lmfao. im ready slide it.
roxy

United States

#64025 Jan 29, 2013
ur ready?
Rebel

United States

#64026 Jan 29, 2013
Skyler Jones wrote:
Really Sassy wrote: <quoted text> If they wanted to take your Guns, all they would have to do is bring a few with them and knock on your door and tell you to hand them over...or come into, your House while you're gone and simply take them, leave, and you'd never know they had been there, which is Legal, BTW, under the Patriot Act. End of quote]

I have never seen any body so hell bent on supporting the deterioration of the constitution and the freedoms of the American people as I have seen reading your opinions of everything under the sun. You are a disgrace to veterans alive and dead that gave of themselves for those of us that are grateful. You roll over and take it if you like it but don't force your anti American garbage on the rest of us that enjoy our rights.
I agree. She's so bent on having a black man tower over her she's willing to give anything to make that happen. It hasn't occurred to her no black man would pee on her if she were on fire.
john

Bucharest, Romania

#64027 Jan 29, 2013
im ready im freddy. gd lets go again lmao,
roxy

United States

#64029 Jan 29, 2013
john wrote:
im ready im freddy. gd lets go again lmao,
u mean it
john

Bucharest, Romania

#64030 Jan 29, 2013
i mean it with oll my hearts.
Old Sam

Dirksland, Netherlands

#64031 Jan 29, 2013
i'm finished now.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64032 Jan 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> no but they are trying real hard, by hook or crook, it does not matter, they want them and I believe by the end of this four years, they will make a play to get them.
Honestly, I do understand that there is no way that I will change your mind on this issue.
As I see other Americans in my own County preparing for "Doomday", I just don't say anything because they already know how I feel.
I still remember the Cuban missile crisis and how that affected the mind-set of many Americans.
For myself and my family we will just keep moving forward and never look back, because if we do, I know we will trip and fall.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64033 Jan 29, 2013
Skyler Jones wrote:
Really Sassy wrote: <quoted text> If they wanted to take your Guns, all they would have to do is bring a few with them and knock on your door and tell you to hand them over...or come into, your House while you're gone and simply take them, leave, and you'd never know they had been there, which is Legal, BTW, under the Patriot Act. End of quote]
I have never seen any body so hell bent on supporting the deterioration of the constitution and the freedoms of the American people as I have seen reading your opinions of everything under the sun. You are a disgrace to veterans alive and dead that gave of themselves for those of us that are grateful. You roll over and take it if you like it but don't force your anti American garbage on the rest of us that enjoy our rights.
I am one of those alive Veterans you speak of and Sassy, to me is not a disgrace. She speaks her mind and as an American she and everone on here has that right. So Sassy being a strong American woman does not bow down to anyone.
This current mass killing issue is being exploited to get your vote.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64034 Jan 29, 2013
Pete wrote:
As the resident republican on here, I thought I would add a thought on the gun control controversy brewing. I also thought I would write at least one post and not bash RS for her lack of common sense :) I think republicans as well as democrats see a the crisis that is being brought on our country by lunatics with guns. We are all humans and we all want to see catastrophes like this stop. I realize we at least should try to do something. However, I think what most republicans are concerned with is the rush to enact some sort of governmental directive at what appears to be the simple solution, i.e. assault weapons. However, the definition of assault weapons floating around these days is very vague and inconsistent. For example, I am a hunter and I use a version of an AR-15 with a 20 round magazine. I also use a .223 that has a 4 round magazine. I also have two hand guns that I use at an indoor shooting range for entertainment. One handgun has a 19 round magazine and the other has a 17 round magazine. All but one is a semi-automatic and one is a bolt action. The most prominent definition of an assault weapon floating around now would ban the AR-15 that I have but not the other three. Yet, they all fire one bullet per pull of the trigger and the hand guns have a larger capacity magazine than the AR-15. In short, the AR-15 is talked about being banned for cosmetic reasons only. It looks like a fully automatic firearm. But it isn't. I for one see no reason why anyone would need a firearm that had a large capacity magazine. I never fill mine because ammo is pretty expensive. However, there needs to be some type of logic, reason and consistency in any solution to these mass killings. Rushing towards a government edict is never the solution to anything. That is a political maneuver and nothing more. Solving a complex problem like mass killings is a lot more problematic than banning semi-automatic rifles that look like military rifles. Grant you, I don't know what that solution is, but a rush towards a political decision on this just doesn't make sense, at least to me. Doing something like this simply makes pro-gun ownership people not trust the current governmental regime because they think this is just the first step at the government eventually banning all guns. I realize the current regime wants the killing to stop and they at least want to appear like they are doing something. However, doing something and doing something that works are two different things. Doing something that obviously won't work makes it seem like strictly a political ploy. Even banning large capacity magazines would have limited effect because with the latest gun technology, you can change magazines in a couple of seconds. An assault weapon to me is a fully automatic weapon. They are already banned. However, they still exist, but only the gun aficionados and criminals have them. Banning assault weapon lookalikes would result in the same thing. In my opinion at least, I think holding a parent or parents accountable for their children's actions involving guns would solve some of it. If a parent thought they could be incarcerated by allowing access to their firearms, they would think twice about leaving them out and available for easy access. Just my two cents.
Pete, as an American you have every right to have all these weapons.
Yes as you say the current "regime" wants the killing to stop. This is a huge problem in America, because there is not one single answer to stop these mass shootings. I have heard from both sides, from people that were at different shootings and they both had good points on "if they had a gun" during these shootings. Some of them could of stopped the shooter while others said it would not of made a difference, but both agreed they could of been shot by police themselves if they had a gun.
We the Youth

United States

#64035 Jan 29, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, as an American you have every right to have all these weapons.
Yes as you say the current "regime" wants the killing to stop. This is a huge problem in America, because there is not one single answer to stop these mass shootings. I have heard from both sides, from people that were at different shootings and they both had good points on "if they had a gun" during these shootings. Some of them could of stopped the shooter while others said it would not of made a difference, but both agreed they could of been shot by police themselves if they had a gun.
So you are saying you interviewed people from shootings across the nation ? Come on now you foolish old fart. All you know is what the media allowed you to see and read. Stop trying to be an authority on this subject because your days of glory are long gone. No one in 2013 wants to listen to or read the beliefs of someone your age living in the past. Give it up fossil. You are an example of what was. Today things are much different. You lived your life now shut you wrinkled pie hole and let us live ours. Most likely anything further than a few years want affect you anyway.
candy urticy

Grimsley, TN

#64036 Jan 29, 2013
way to start th day
roxy

United States

#64037 Jan 29, 2013
Im gone start seizin,wbu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 23 min zekesafreak 9,445
First TN Bank takeover BoAs 8 hr Time for a real c... 4
Lead soil coming to Lewisburg landfill 19 hr Dave 2
Is Topix of Lewisburg a good place to get hones... 21 hr no surprise 4
hometown grocery Wed Yeags 2
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Tue none 13,160
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••