|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problems with windows 8. I like it. Start up in seconds now as opposed to minutes for Windows 7. I cant complain a bit about 8.
First good review I have caught.. LOL
Are you set up for touch screen or running PC version? If you are running Windows 8 my guess is you are running a newer machine.

I wonder if the boot up speed may be due to a SAS boot drive. An extra drive devoted to start up and computer programs only. SAS runs at 15K(SAS) vs. 10K(STATA) Faster boot up than conventional SATA drives that are shared among the entire computer programming, and storage. Which means it bypasses unnecessary road blocks during boot up.
Am using a Dell Inspiron 17RS, I bought in Aug. It has this type of dual drive system. Boots up in seconds just like you said.:)
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Got ourselves a feast going on.
Thanks for showing up Turnip.(I knew you would :P )

Gonna toss a little vinegar on ya, throw in a boiled egg.

This calls for the corncob jelly and rhubarb pie.
What else could ya ask for.

YUM !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot not alot stupid.
You're really hung up on this "alot vs a Lot" thing, aren't you? Lol! Honey, don't sweat the small stuff. The world won't end tomorrow just because I use "alot"...Trust Me!
Payaggyert

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

people lets stay on topic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Payaggyert wrote:
people lets stay on topic
Yeah, why don't you? This is the Political and Current Affairs Thread, so let's keep it that way!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You said they will not take your guns.I'm saying they are moving in that direction.
I'm saying that when the SHTF they had better hide.
I'm saying where we are at now is only the begining of this nation becoming 3rd world.
The jobs are not coming back.The banksters are still pulling the same crap.
If you wanted to destroy a nation you would do what is being done.
Do not tell me they are that stupid it is being done on purpose.The ones who are creating the mess are making out like bandits and the people are being sold down the river.
When the people wake up LOOK OUT. That is why they will be taking the guns.
I believe F.D.R. said something like; "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".
This is America, we are all Americans......we have been through worse!
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, why don't you? This is the Political and Current Affairs Thread, so let's keep it that way!:)
come out with it n speak the truth then :)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problems with windows 8. I like it. Start up in seconds now as opposed to minutes for Windows 7. I cant complain a bit about 8.
Don't divulge your OS on places like this...it may expose you to someone who knows how to exploit vulnerabilities (JAVA), Flashplayers, etc.
Charlie Brown

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Have they taken yours?
Have they taken guns from anyone you know for a fact?
no but they are trying real hard, by hook or crook, it does not matter, they want them and I believe by the end of this four years, they will make a play to get them.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Again www.tinyspell.com goes anywhere with you not just the internet. as long as it is on, whatever you are in, it works. Instead of having two or three on have only one. If you use two or more, they will use a separate dictionary. You may have a new word in one and not in the other. It is a annoying. With Tiny Spell you have one dictionary.

Simply install it, past it to your bottom tray and every time you spell something wrong, it dings and turns yellow. You click on it and there is a list of likely words you want. just click on one and it goes to the screen. high lite the bad word and delete.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> no but they are trying real hard, by hook or crook, it does not matter, they want them and I believe by the end of this four years, they will make a play to get them.
If they wanted to take your Guns, all they would have to do is bring a few with them and knock on your door and tell you to hand them over...or come into, your House while you're gone and simply take them, leave, and you'd never know they had been there, which is Legal, BTW, under the Patriot Act.
biscuit n bacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

BUTTERMILK wrote:
<quoted text>ty for thanking black eyed peas for thanking cornbread. i mean that from the bottom of my buttermilk.
Well you are more than welcome for thanking him for thanking me for thanking him for thanking him. Would you like an egg on that hon?
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>You're really hung up on this "alot vs a Lot" thing, aren't you? Lol! Honey, don't sweat the small stuff. The world won't end tomorrow just because I use "alot"...Trust Me!
I just want you to be aware you are an uneducated idiot. That's all.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
Holy crap. An entire page without reference to libtards or teapublicans.
Will wonders never cease?
refreshing NO??????????
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe F.D.R. said something like; "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".
This is America, we are all Americans......we have been through worse!
Spoken like a true dem/lib
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Haha lmao its rlly not funny tho,jst how u said it was...srry bout wat happened...i dint know,thought u dint like me or somethin coz wen i held ur hand u wer trembeling n sweating n u ran off n dint come bk n wen i came to u,u wld lways run off...i get it now tho ;( i srrys
Egg N cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

biscuit n bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are more than welcome for thanking him for thanking me for thanking him for thanking him. Would you like an egg on that hon?
Yes please. And thank you.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

U still tremble n sweat wen u get closer to me.u know...fear itself
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I get it now n i get why havent been here how we both want n its otay,u got me lways,like i told u befor,forrver n lways my heart <3<3<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
running for office 33 min wrong people 8
Public Defenders Race 4 hr Heifer 95
Go for pizza 5 hr Foodie 3
Walmart 5 hr Need to know 15
Mayor Ligget 5 hr Need to know 8
2 fishermen die @ henry horton 8 hr wanna know 25
"24" 8 hr Need to know 4
•••
•••