Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Dunlapian wrote:
America, our biggest threat today is North Korea, with its long range missles and nuclear bomb development.
While Israel(who had NUMEC divert 206 pounds of Uranium to Israel and NUMEC paid a $1.1 million fine, "The Apollo Affair") is keeping our attention on Iran, North Korea has enough material for 4-6 bombs. At this point they still don't have a bomb small enough(I think) to mount on top of a missle. But I don't think they would have any problem putting it inside a cargo container and sending it to the New York Harbor.
America wake up it's North Korea that will do us harm.
America just remember North Korean will always remind us that they are still at war with the U.S. and they are right.
Dunlapian, The Father of this current North Korean Leader (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his Name correctly), would start "beating the drum of War" whenever his People were about to starve to death, so that we would give them shipments of food...and then he would back off until the next time his People got in the same condition. He did that over and over, again. Almost all of North Korea's assets are spent on the Military and Military Armament and only the bare minimum is spent on it's People. So, it was almost expected and we knew what to do to calm it down...even though we didn't seem to know what to do to stop the Armament Build-up, or we chose not to do anything, for whatever reason, other than to watch them closely.
The thing that worries me, is will the Son follow the predictable path of his Father or does he have plans of his own, and what are they? Sometimes, the Younger Generation thinks they have to be a "hot dog" and prove themselves and their Authority to their People, to retain control and prevent a "take-over" attempt from the Military, in these Communist Countries ( I don't think the "People" would be capable of attempting that), but the Military would.
So, this situation worries me more than any of the previous ones, did. We are dealing with a New Leader and an unknown entity, in what he may or may not do, In My Opinion.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
I've got a simple idea: Let's give up on the Constitution. I know, it sounds radical, but it's really not. Constitutional disobedience is as American as apple pie. For example, most of our greatest Presidents -- Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, and both Roosevelts -- had doubts about the Constitution, and many of them disobeyed it when it got in their way.
To be clear, I don't think we should give up on everything in the Constitution. The Constitution has many important and inspiring provisions, but we should obey these because they are important and inspiring, not because a bunch of people who are now long-dead favored them two centuries ago. Unfortunately, the Constitution also contains some provisions that are not so inspiring. For example, one allows a presidential candidate who is rejected by a majority of the American people to assume office. Suppose that Barack Obama really wasn't a natural-born citizen. So what? Constitutional obedience has a pernicious impact on our political culture. Take the recent debate about gun control. None of my friends can believe it, but I happen to be skeptical of most forms of gun control. I understand, though, that's not everyone's view, and I'm eager to talk with people who disagree.
But what happens when the issue gets Constitutional-ized? Then we turn the question over to lawyers, and lawyers do with it what lawyers do. So instead of talking about whether gun control makes sense in our country, we talk about what people thought of it two centuries ago. Worse yet, talking about gun control in terms of constitutional obligation needlessly raises the temperature of political discussion. Instead of a question on policy, about which reasonable people can disagree, it becomes a test of one's commitment to our foundational document and, so, to America itself.
This is our country. We live in it, and we have a right to the kind of country we want. We would not allow the French or the United Nations to rule us, and neither should we allow people who died over two centuries ago and knew nothing of our country as it exists today. If we are to take back our own country, we have to start making decisions for ourselves, and stop deferring to an ancient and outdated document.
Tell us, SPECIFICALLY in your opinion, what we have "given up" that's in the Constitution!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come to the conclusion that anyone is 'defending' the defendants actions of 'trespass'?
i clearly stated that another is claiming the act to have been a 'home invasion', when clearly law enforcement charged trespass.
That is not defending anyone from anything except the false accusation of 'home invasion'.
And you are completely ignoring the FACT that a JURY of 12, who heard ALL of the evidence, found YOU (I suspect) GUILTY...PLUS an Experienced Judge AGREED with them, in their Findings!!!

"If you can't do the time, DON"T DO THE CRIME"!
Now, STOP WHINING and take your punishment like a Man, for once in your life!
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Which is it Sassy?
'Sal' played digital recordings to you as he claimed, or, you don't know him at all, as you claim?

Did you participate with JD in the blackmail of Francis Stoker, the daughter regarding her loss of nursing license due to substance abuse?
help

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

anyone who will not take our gun rights away!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Man, you're just "chomping at the bit", to play Lawyer and sue somebody, aren't you?

You still can't see, that is what has made you the laughing stock of this County!...SMH...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

help wrote:
anyone who will not take our gun rights away!
The Constitution does NOT say one word about what kind of "Gun" you have a "Right" to have, nor anything about "ammo", much less anything about "Assualt" Weapons!
In fact, it doesn't even mention the word "Gun"...it says, "A Well-Armed Militia"! For all you know, going strickly by the "words", it could mean swords, knives, or a Wooden Club!
But, be that as it "IS", OBAMA IS NOT ATTEMPTING TO TAKE YOUR "GUNS" AWAY!!! In fact, he is telling the People who are advocating for Gun Control that, "they should listen to what the Gun Owners are saying"!
I put up a Link telling you and others that, from a Reputable News Source, LAST NIGHT! Why don't you try reading it so that you will know what's REALLY going on, instead of making Mountains out of Mole Hills, in your Mind's imagination!
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Your usual, typical way of answering for your actions.
Accuse others.
You know what they say about a person that dodges the question, especially when they dodge it the way you do, don't you?
I'm not going to sue anyone, especially you. you have nothing.
Usually when someone post something untrue about you, or something they claim you have done you reply with a swift, defiant 'LIE', it is amusing how you did not, in this case.
It must be true.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, do you really think "posters on here can think for themselves"?
I for one go to many of her links to open my mind up to other views.
Well yes, Dunlapian, in fact I do. There are a lot of sensible posters on here, like yourself, that have shown they do think for themselves. These types of people do not need anyone trying to steer them where their interests lie. Only that person knows what his or hers interests are. And if they are posting, they already know how to use the internet. Others who can't think for themselves are usually the ones posting derogatory remarks and resort to name calling on their posts. These types of people aren't going to read RS's links anyway. Their entertainment is mud slinging. That is the extent of their interest. In summary, posting the 100's of links is basically a waste of time and space. It also makes following posts on this thread a bit more complex. In short, it is inconsiderate and a bit presumptuous. If you find them helpful, that is great. Most people don't though and you can easily find the information in these links on your own and tailor them to better meet your interests. It is easy to find opposing views on almost any subject. To put it rather bluntly, nobody really cares what RS is interested in.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, The Father of this current North Korean Leader (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his Name correctly), would start "beating the drum of War" whenever his People were about to starve to death, so that we would give them shipments of food...and then he would back off until the next time his People got in the same condition. He did that over and over, again. Almost all of North Korea's assets are spent on the Military and Military Armament and only the bare minimum is spent on it's People. So, it was almost expected and we knew what to do to calm it down...even though we didn't seem to know what to do to stop the Armament Build-up, or we chose not to do anything, for whatever reason, other than to watch them closely.
The thing that worries me, is will the Son follow the predictable path of his Father or does he have plans of his own, and what are they? Sometimes, the Younger Generation thinks they have to be a "hot dog" and prove themselves and their Authority to their People, to retain control and prevent a "take-over" attempt from the Military, in these Communist Countries ( I don't think the "People" would be capable of attempting that), but the Military would.
So, this situation worries me more than any of the previous ones, did. We are dealing with a New Leader and an unknown entity, in what he may or may not do, In My Opinion.
Well Sassy, I really believe the only way this young leader will survive in power is to give the military the green light on what ever they wish. The only thing he really has going for him is his name and the fact that he does know what the outside world looks like. Other than that he is at the mercy of the military to stay in power. That by itself is a bad thing, because the military still has a old score to settle with South Korea and Americans.
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.
Get it right.
Arms does not mean swords, knives, or a Wooden Club.
It means GUNS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Your usual, typical way of answering for your actions.
Accuse others.
You know what they say about a person that dodges the question, especially when they dodge it the way you do, don't you?
I'm not going to sue anyone, especially you. you have nothing.
Usually when someone post something untrue about you, or something they claim you have done you reply with a swift, defiant 'LIE', it is amusing how you did not, in this case.
It must be true.
You can take your "questions", AND your opinions, and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You don't control anybody, not even yourself and you better learn that, unless you want to keep being a Guest of the Government!
What you're doing right now is Cyber Stalking and Harrassment and it is ILLEGAL! If you continue doing it, the Prosecutor AND the Judge WILL be made aware of it, COUNT ON IT!
keith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take your "questions", AND your opinions, and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. You don't control anybody, not even yourself and you better learn that, unless you want to keep being a Guest of the Government!
What you're doing right now is Cyber Stalking and Harrassment and it is ILLEGAL! If you continue doing it, the Prosecutor AND the Judge WILL be made aware of it, COUNT ON IT!
when you bend over the sun don't shine. Is that the place?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, Dunlapian, in fact I do. There are a lot of sensible posters on here, like yourself, that have shown they do think for themselves. These types of people do not need anyone trying to steer them where their interests lie. Only that person knows what his or hers interests are. And if they are posting, they already know how to use the internet. Others who can't think for themselves are usually the ones posting derogatory remarks and resort to name calling on their posts. These types of people aren't going to read RS's links anyway. Their entertainment is mud slinging. That is the extent of their interest. In summary, posting the 100's of links is basically a waste of time and space. It also makes following posts on this thread a bit more complex. In short, it is inconsiderate and a bit presumptuous. If you find them helpful, that is great. Most people don't though and you can easily find the information in these links on your own and tailor them to better meet your interests. It is easy to find opposing views on almost any subject. To put it rather bluntly, nobody really cares what RS is interested in.
Pete, I knew as soon as I hit the "enter" key, I had made a mistake by not saying "NOT ALL posters on here can think for themselves", I am truly sorry to all(that it was meant for) for that mistake.
But I must admit that I do scan her link titles and open those that are of interest to me.
I also open opposing links, just to open my mind up to different points of view.
As you probably have noticed I am on here for a short time and then go off and go about my business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home within many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession listed by the Court as being consistent with the Second Amendment.
Get it right.
It means GUNS.
As ruled by the Supreme Court Justices...but NO WHERE in the U.S. Constitution does it mention the word "GUN" or what "TYPE" of Gun, so your sqawking and whining about your Constitutional Rights being violated is a crock of BullChit!
And I think you should learn to think for yourself instead if relying on Fox Fake News to do your thinking for you and/or telling you what to think!
Don't quote YOUR intrepretation of the "Constitution" to ANYBODY because you don't have the knowledge or intelligence to do that...and that's what we have Supreme Court Justices for! You're just a Dumbazz Hillbilly who does well to intrepret a McDonald's Menu without Fox Fake News telling you what it means...and they would tell you that Obama and the Democrats is trying to poison You...and the really sad part is, YOU WOULD BELIEVE THEM!
Mojokkie

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

interested

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

keith wrote:
<quoted text>when you bend over the sun don't shine. Is that the place?
What'd you think?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Get it right.
It means GUNS.
"It means GUNS".........do you mean like handguns to railguns?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Just a few words from Mr Iceland himself.
The one and only who had the courage and integrity to tell the Banksters to shove it and then sent the posse after them.
Yes, change we can believe in.No $43 trillion dollar lawsuit against Mr Iceland.
So can we all please give this President a standing ovation?
http://zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-26/only-3-m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I knew as soon as I hit the "enter" key, I had made a mistake by not saying "NOT ALL posters on here can think for themselves", I am truly sorry to all(that it was meant for) for that mistake.
But I must admit that I do scan her link titles and open those that are of interest to me.
I also open opposing links, just to open my mind up to different points of view.
As you probably have noticed I am on here for a short time and then go off and go about my business.
Don't explain it, Dunlapian, we "Intelligent Posters" knew exactly what and who you meant and obviously, "Pete" in not included the "intelligent" Group, and just as obviously...he knows it, otherwise he wouldn't have been offended and complained about your Post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr billl 8,593
any good meat 'n' 3s in town? 8 hr wow 5
Automatic Transmission Repair shop 10 hr Frankie M 1
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 10 hr Really 37
760 Illegal Children Dumped In Tennessee 12 hr Yep 13
Christian Democrats 13 hr you dont say 18
running for office 14 hr birds of a feather 18
•••
•••