|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Why The Facebook And Apple Empires Are Bound To Fall."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/27/why-the...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>You need a good spanking and your mouth washed out with soap.
Now, don't get him all excited...about the spanking part, anyway. He might like it! Lol!
The mouth washing with soap, now he NEEDS that...desperately!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I'm not computer savvy enough to have an opinion about this Story, but I thought some of you Computer Whizzes might.
----------
"Why Did The Justice System Target Aaron Swartz?"

("26-year-old Internet Activist's tragic suicide raises questions about Prosecutorial Overreach.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Kerry, Clinton, Paul Remind Americans Why 9/11 Remains Dominant Political Theme."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Gun Control Advocates Need To Listen To Gun Owners, Obama Says."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/us/politics...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I didn't know about this and I'll bet most of you didn't, either.
----------
"Investing In Citizenship: For The Rich, A Road To The U.S."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/2013/01/26/170358985/inves...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

America, our biggest threat today is North Korea, with its long range missles and nuclear bomb development.
While Israel(who had NUMEC divert 206 pounds of Uranium to Israel and NUMEC paid a $1.1 million fine, "The Apollo Affair") is keeping our attention on Iran, North Korea has enough material for 4-6 bombs. At this point they still don't have a bomb small enough(I think) to mount on top of a missle. But I don't think they would have any problem putting it inside a cargo container and sending it to the New York Harbor.
America wake up it's North Korea that will do us harm.
America just remember North Korean will always remind us that they are still at war with the U.S. and they are right.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

How would you know how a first grade teacher feels? Why would a first grade teacher be teaching kindergarten? Humm, shows what you know!
Really Sassy wrote:
I feel like a First-Grade Teacher, trying to teach the Basics to a Bunch of Kindergarteners...but here goes another try!
The Supreme Court has ruled that, per the Constitution, the People shall have unfettered access to their Legislators!
Now, like it or not, Lobbyists are "People" and they speak on behalf of "People...and especially since the Supreme Court has ruled that Companies and Corporations are "People", Nobody can stop Lobbyists from visiting the Congressmen and Senators, or anybody else, that the "people elected!
Lobbyists were handing out checks to Members of Congress, while Congress was in Session, on the Floor of the House of Representatives, during Bush's years. As far as I know, that doesn't happen anymore and if memory serves, that's what Obama was talking about that he would get stopped. Either he did it by influencing the House Leaders in some way, since he has no authority over the House as President...or the Congressmen are afraid of the bad publicity since their Approval Rating is now at 9%...or it's being kept very hush-hush if it's still happening, and I doubt that it could or would! Bush didn't mind it and never complained or even criticized it, and he laughed off anybody who did. But the American People were not happy about it, to say the least, during Obama's first campaign and they let him know it. THAT is when and why he addressed the issue!
You see, I watched everything that Bush said just as much as I do what Obama says. You Obama Haters would be wise to do the same comcerning Obama, whether you want to or not, so you can hear for yourselves what he says, whether you believe it or not! That is not the point of doing it!
I didn't believe a word that came out of Bush's mouth, but I listened carefully to everything he said...because as President, he had power over my Life and I wanted him held accountable! and Nobody can justify holding any President accountable, if they never listen to what he says. You're only going by "hearsay", even if you get it off the Internet. But, if you hear and see it with your own ears and eyes, then you know for a Fact just what he said...if you really listen.
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

As per the documented testimony of 'Miss Kitty',' I think both of his feet were across the threshold' There has been no documented testimony of 'terrorizing' anyone.
Lovely how 'Sassy' tends to exasperate every subject, mean while her partner in this, JD Sullivan describes a trespass charge as a 'home invasion', a serious felony which requires the person to be armed with a deadly weapon and breaking in to an occupied dwelling with the intent to commit additional felonies.
mean while, Sassy dodges a simple question by making false accusations about others.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
America, our biggest threat today is North Korea, with its long range missles and nuclear bomb development.
While Israel(who had NUMEC divert 206 pounds of Uranium to Israel and NUMEC paid a $1.1 million fine, "The Apollo Affair") is keeping our attention on Iran, North Korea has enough material for 4-6 bombs. At this point they still don't have a bomb small enough(I think) to mount on top of a missle. But I don't think they would have any problem putting it inside a cargo container and sending it to the New York Harbor.
America wake up it's North Korea that will do us harm.
America just remember North Korean will always remind us that they are still at war with the U.S. and they are right.
oh me, you are out there. The North does that to get attention from the world. I was there in saber-rattling with Russia, Cuba , ect.. As far as Israel, if your house was almost surrounded by neighbors who were sworn to kill you and your family, would you not want the best weapons available to defend your self. I know a smart-A s answer would be, I would call the cops??? LOL
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

interesting enough wrote:
As per the documented testimony of 'Miss Kitty',' I think both of his feet were across the threshold' There has been no documented testimony of 'terrorizing' anyone.
Lovely how 'Sassy' tends to exasperate every subject, mean while her partner in this, JD Sullivan describes a trespass charge as a 'home invasion', a serious felony which requires the person to be armed with a deadly weapon and breaking in to an occupied dwelling with the intent to commit additional felonies.
mean while, Sassy dodges a simple question by making false accusations about others.
Hone Invasion is a person enter a Home uninvited( without permission). Whether or not he/she has a weapon does not matter. In TN You can still shoot them without fear of being prosecuted. Of, course there other degrees of criminal intent,(i.e. carrying a weapon, larceny, burglery, etc.). So the next time an angry EX-husband breaks down your door, give him a belly full of #4 shot from a 12ga. Make sure you have plenty of cleaner, it really makes a mess.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

and while your at it you may try to ask GOD for forgiveness because it is against his laws.
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Additionally, information accompanied by documented proof is surfacing which shows the distinct possibility of conspiracy to blackmail a family member of the 'I think' victim's' daughter to push for prosecution to protect herself from exposure of the loss of her medical license due to substance abuse, thus causing her embarrassment in her current workplace.
Once this information is investigated by the proper authorities Sassy's direct involvement which has been documented by way of her real name displayed on the caller ID of the 'victim'.
As reported by the 'victim' to the local Sheriff, as well as the name JD Sullivan, which is documented on the caller ID and, reported to the local Sheriff.
Information being obtained leads one to believe that ' press this to trial or we will expose your past record of substance abuse and the loss of your nursing license to your friends and coworkers' was put into play against a family member.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, guess who MsHurl REALLY is, Folks!
Here is one thing we can agree on RS, I too think MsHurl and LOL are the same person. This is the only thing I agree with you on though.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>You need a good spanking and your mouth washed out with soap.
If everyone would take the "people" who make posts like hers/his to task like you did "Brad", this thread (and Topix) would be a lot more enjoyable and we might actually find we (well most of us !!) aren't all that different, once you scratch the surface.
Unfortunately the history of this thread is one of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"....so posts like the one you commented on, are seldom taken to task, and sometimes applauded by those who disagree with "Sassy".
Some of those who have sat on their hands after lots of these posts in the past, also spent a lot of time instructing us that this is a "Christian Nation" founded on "Christian principles" ....Hypocrites.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, that is actually what you do. You do it via bullying, verbal abuse, derogatory remarks and name calling. If you are going to dish out dirt, then expect to get mud back in your face. Showing respect will gain you respect in return. Life is less stressful when you do that.
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, who the fck asked you, fck face!! STFU, until you are asked to speak, you stupid skank!
??
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Additionally, information accompanied by documented proof is surfacing which shows the distinct possibility of conspiracy to blackmail a family member of the 'I think' victim's' daughter to push for prosecution to protect herself from exposure of the loss of her medical license due to substance abuse, thus causing her embarrassment in her current workplace.
Once this information is investigated by the proper authorities Sassy's direct involvement which has been documented by way of her real name displayed on the caller ID of the 'victim'.
As reported by the 'victim' to the local Sheriff, as well as the name JD Sullivan, which is documented on the caller ID and, reported to the local Sheriff.
Information being obtained leads one to believe that ' press this to trial or we will expose your past record of substance abuse and the loss of your nursing license to your friends and coworkers' was put into play against a family member.
Goodness. The Jerry Springer show can't come anywhere close to this thread. It's sort of sad because a lot of the posts on this thread are good and valid, even though I don't agree with the opinion of some of the posters. I like hearing both sides of a controversial issue. However, all the other posts are another form of fighting that is frequently seen on the Jerry Springer show. It looks very silly on tv, and it looks silly on here as well. If everyone acted as adults with a little courtesy and respect, I think everyone reading this forum would benefit. Name calling, trash talking, insulting others does nothing more than to incite more trash talking and name calling. Nothing good comes of it - ever.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I guess you and Sassy know what the heck you are talking about. I am going to go out on a limb here; based on your posts on this thread, and presume that you are the defendant in a crime that you are denying and Sassy thinks you are guilty? If you really broke into someone's house, it sounds like she may be right. I don't care if you are armed or not, if you break into my house, they are probably going to be carrying you out!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Putin is really ticked off.I'm glad to see someone else is.
Russia prepares to label Obama Government criminal regime.
Something also about that $43 Trillon Dollar Lawsuit on behalf of the American people and US not going after Banksters.
Have I mentioned how Iceland is going after the crooks?
EU Times
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-prepare...
Obama is like every other American politician. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Why The Facebook And Apple Empires Are Bound To Fall."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/27/why-the...
Maam, everyone on here has a computer that is connected to the internet. Everyone on here also has a search engine they can use to search the internet. Everyone on here has the means at their disposal to search the internet for articles and news they are interested in. No one needs you to clutter up this thread and take up a whole lot of space with links you think people should be interested in. Posters on here can think for themselves. Nobody is going to read something because you think it is a good idea for them to do so, especially with your history. As a benefit to the posters on this thread, would you consider not doing this anymore? You would actually be freeing up your time to spend doing something more productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Democrats 17 min Good Deed 9
Public Defenders Race 6 hr Sister 73
Democrat's low IQ drives them to vote with emot... 9 hr GI Jim 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr WTH 8,936
Teledyne 14 hr peter 22
Living here in lewisburg 15 hr Working man 11
Republicans screw you again 15 hr Marshall County citizen 12
Joe B Ligget Tue Wonderwoman13 44
•••