Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

#63050 Jan 20, 2013
Hello, Thought I would try out this conversation. The last section I visited , "Security in our Schools", had a couple of idiots arguing with each other. It seems they had the attitude of "too hell with the school and all the children in them"

OH,well what is this section about. Maybe it has a few smarter people in it,..
santa clause

United States

#63051 Jan 20, 2013
BILL
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63052 Jan 20, 2013
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Oh what a web you weave and you want to dump on me.
And I should just shut up and accept the dumping.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63053 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
It's really, really ok. Just take a breath and calm down. No one is going to hurt you or dump on you. Sometimes things written on the Internet are read differently than they are meant. Not having the ability to see facial expressions and tone of voice sometimes fools the receiver. Cheer up. It's all good.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63055 Jan 20, 2013
This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63057 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Improper grammar has nothing to do with typing! You really are a special kind of STUPID!
Ordinarily, I wouldn't even bother responding to something as Juvenile and ridiculous as your Post. But, I want to pass along a bit of advice that was given to me a long time ago, by a very intelligent Person, that I've always remembered.
He said...It's not important to try to impress People. That will happen automatically, if you're deserving of it. What IS important is that you say your Message in whatever way they can understand it. Learn to "speak their language", so that you can be clearly understood. It's not about how you are capable of saying it, it's about how THEY are capable of understanding it!

You might want to keep that in mind, yourself...IF you're capable of understanding it!

Location hidden

#63058 Jan 20, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Just like in the lawless old west.....everyone packing. Someone pisses you off....just shoot em.
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People, judging by recent developments known Nation-wide, and even expressed in various ways right here on this forum.
There is a huge responsibility that goes along with carrying a gun or even having access to one...and I'm worried that fewer and fewer People are recognizing and/or accepting that responsibility!
To put it bluntly, I don't think alot of them have the Self-Discipline or Good Judgement, to be allowed within a 100 miles of one!

Location hidden

#63059 Jan 20, 2013
Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Yea...but there gonna sell them there Einstein .
Do you seriously think that American Cars are ONLY sold in America?LOL!

Do you know that the Number one-selling car in China, is the General Motors brand, BUICK?

What Country's Brand Vehicle do that make at Smyrna, TN.?

What Country do you think they will have to get some of the Jeep Parts from, to make them?

There is NO American Vehicle entirely made in the USA, anymore! And I've never inquired about it, because I had no reason to, but I would bet money that there is NO Vehicle made entirely in any Country in the World, without Parts made in other Countries.

Assembling the Vehicle is a very small part of what's involved in producing a Vehicle, ready to be shipped to the Dealer's Lot!

And Jeeps , as well as any other Vehicle is already sold in any Country in the world, where there is a demand for them. There's just very few Countries where very many, if any, of the People can afford to pay the price for them, world-wide.

Location hidden

#63061 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Allow me to suggest, as was suggested by two other Posters, that you label your sarcasm as such, by using this at the end of your sentence, meant as sarcasm...<S>. Then, MOST of us will know how you meant it!

Location hidden

#63063 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
SarcasUm??? Watch out, Hey, the Little Proof Reader/Typing Teacher-Wannabe will be on your Azz! He/She is already trying to prove to everybody how smart he/she is. But He/She is too immature to know that only a Dumb Person, with an Inferiority Complex, would do that on a Public Forum!
lol

Jackson, TN

#63068 Jan 20, 2013
Leroy Snot wrote:
This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the ar-15 didnt kill the kids at sandy hook, it was 2 9mm pistols. just believe the lies too. they pulled the ar out after the killer was dead.it was in the trunk of the car he drove.
lol

Jackson, TN

#63069 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
SarcasUm??? Watch out, Hey, the Little Proof Reader/Typing Teacher-Wannabe will be on your Azz! He/She is already trying to prove to everybody how smart he/she is. But He/She is too immature to know that only a Dumb Person, with an Inferiority Complex, would do that on a Public Forum!
kind of like O A does all the time?

Location hidden

#63070 Jan 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>kind of like O A does all the time?
I think you've got "OA" confused with "Vet"! Heck, you many really be "Vet" for all I know! All I know for sure, is that you're a Filthy-Mouthed Punk!
Wonder If

Beechgrove, TN

#63071 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People, judging by recent developments known Nation-wide, and even expressed in various ways right here on this forum.
There is a huge responsibility that goes along with carrying a gun or even having access to one...and I'm worried that fewer and fewer People are recognizing and/or accepting that responsibility!
To put it bluntly, I don't think alot of them have the Self-Discipline or Good Judgement, to be allowed within a 100 miles of one!
There are a lot of people who carry guns that no-one knows about. Unless someone bothers them with a life threatening situation, you won't hear of them at all. The ones that are the braggarts are the ones you should worry about.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#63072 Jan 20, 2013
If he did shoot them by pistols, the sh*t will hit the proverbial fan when it is proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

Location hidden

#63073 Jan 20, 2013
Wonder If wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people who carry guns that no-one knows about. Unless someone bothers them with a life threatening situation, you won't hear of them at all. The ones that are the braggarts are the ones you should worry about.
I absolutely agree!

Location hidden

#63074 Jan 21, 2013
"Are the Congressional Chaplains Attending An Anti-Obama Prayer Breakfast?"

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/are-c...

Location hidden

#63075 Jan 21, 2013
You Teapublicans have harped and harped about wanting a Budget. Well, as usual, you can't see one inch in front of your nose. Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it and this time, it looks like you're going to, but you're not going to like it!
Kinda looks like the Democrats are FINALLY getting tired of your ignorant BS and are starting to fight back! It's about time!
----------
"Senate Democrats' Budget Plan Will Reopen Battle Over Taxes."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Location hidden

#63076 Jan 21, 2013
"Taliban Suicide Bombers Storm Government Building In Kabul."

Click here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_paci...

Location hidden

#63077 Jan 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Deputy 20 min Melikes 1
Who remembers the Butler Hardware? 26 min Steve Butler 4
Dollar tree 1 hr linda 3
Councilman Robin Minor 1 hr wish things were ... 2
owner of gravity 2 hr meddlinnpeddlin 6
Captain Ds 2 hr u r nuts 31
Thugs and gansta wanna bees 4 hr yo daddy 2
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web