I have decided that this is a liberal propaganda thread not one word its going to change your minds. but here goes one last time.<quoted text> Keep telling yourself that.
In my opinion your party stands for three things:
1) The wealthy including multi-national corporations, big oil, big pharma, and billionaires.
2) Investment income, you know, income you get from NOT working since it is your chosen party that consistently rewards passive income with lower tax rates than honest labor.
3) The Old Testament God of fire and brimstone, while exhibiting a complete disregard for the majority of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Yes, keep telling yourself that God is on your side while you worship those dead presidents in your billfold....excuse me, your "portfolio".
1. Do you really think that "multi-national corporations, big oil, big pharma, and billionaires"(your words) are all owned by only republicans? What about George Sorros, Warren B., Obama, JOE and the list go on. All they got to do is let you do their job (trash the Repubs)and rake in the dough.
2. Do you actually know why investment income is taxed cheaper? Do you not own stock, 401 K, RA accounts, etc.? The money used in investment accounts has already been taxed once when it was first made. You and I get taxed twice for everything after we make money. We pay high taxes for our pay check, 9.?% for buying something out of that same pay check, land taxes out of that same pay check that was tax once. Quit complaining, If you had the money you would do the same.
3. The Old Testament is just that. A lot of teachings about God and his son Jesus. It also gives predictions that have yet to raise their ugly head. Live by the New Testament and be a better person.