Black Women Are Hot
NotTellingMyName

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I'm a white guy who has always thought black girls were hot. I always wanted to date them but get intimidated for different reasons. Why aren't more white guys chasing these curvy beauties?
Times have not changed

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2013
NotTellingMyName wrote:
I'm a white guy who has always thought black girls were hot. I always wanted to date them but get intimidated for different reasons. Why aren't more white guys chasing these curvy beauties?
Because it will get you hurt or worse
Tommy White Trash

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2013
Because their totties stink.
White Guy

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2013
I love to look at big ol black booties. White women don't have big rears like that.
Tommy White Trash

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2013
White Guy wrote:
I love to look at big ol black booties. White women don't have big rears like that.
wanna bet? Go to walmart
LburgSux

Columbia, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2013
There plenty of women in Loserburg with big bellys, big butts, with 4 or more kids, and on foods stamps. They're not limited to just black women
Harry Coch

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2013
LburgSux wrote:
There plenty of women in Loserburg with big bellys, big butts, with 4 or more kids, and on foods stamps. They're not limited to just black women
I'm a conservative and have my issues with welfare, but what does having a big butt have to do with foodstamps?
Cammy

North York, Canada

#8 Dec 19, 2013
I'm married to a black bombshell, and I'm a white guy. You just have to approach the right ones and take it from there. I don't really understand why people think WHITE women are the ONLY HOT WOMEN out there... They really aren't. Our world is filled with many different cultures, races, ect. It's whatever floats your boat
knowitall

Franklin, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2013
Wow, Cammy....too bad for you.
Henry

Columbia, TN

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Me to sliding up and down on my big c--k. They find it real nice, and seem to want more.
LburgSux

Columbia, TN

#11 Dec 21, 2013
"Jungle love it's drivin' me mad, It's makin' me crazy"

Sorry, I am not attracted to gorillas
Freaky White Man

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Black women usually have nice curvy figures. I get turned off by the "in your face" attitude. Of course not all black ladies are like that but MANY are. I don't get why so many black dudes chase fat white chicks when there are so many curvy black beauties.
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Freaky White Man wrote:
Black women usually have nice curvy figures. I get turned off by the "in your face" attitude. Of course not all black ladies are like that but MANY are. I don't get why so many black dudes chase fat white chicks when there are so many curvy black beauties.
What do you do when you first wake up? Take a stupid pill? If you are really an adult, I feel sorry for you. I know 12 year olds more mature than you.
YouAreCrayCray

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2014
Awwww, it's my favorite fat girl stalker! Didn't know you were a racist. Are you the same fat girl from Lewisburg who makes those dumb Youtube videos about being a lard ass? Make sure you shower good fatty.
herp de dur wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do when you first wake up? Take a stupid pill? If you are really an adult, I feel sorry for you. I know 12 year olds more mature than you.
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#16 Jan 16, 2014
YouAreCrayCray wrote:
Awwww, it's my favorite fat girl stalker! Didn't know you were a racist. Are you the same fat girl from Lewisburg who makes those dumb Youtube videos about being a lard ass? Make sure you shower good fatty.
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove a thing about your stupidity... you do just fine all by yourself. Say hello to your girlfriend, Rosy Palm and her lovely sisters. It's the only way you'll ever get any. LMAO! P.S. I've told you before, I work out and eat right. I have no problems in that department. Your posts on the other hand are all the evidence I need to know the only girl you will ever hold in your arms is made of plastic. Even a slut wouldn't want you.
Fools

Lawrenceburg, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2014
Both of you are morons. End of story.
herp de dur wrote:
<quoted text>
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#18 Jan 16, 2014
Fools wrote:
Both of you are morons. End of story.
<quoted text>
Clap... clap... clap. Have you come for more salt? Anytime. I've have lots of it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 May 26, 2014
I want to date a black girl that I work with. We flirt a lot but I don't think she takes me serious. She is so beautiful!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Joe Liggett 15 hr Taxpayer 86
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) 16 hr Welfarestamp 11
Im looking for caves (Feb '08) 16 hr Felix 5
Baby names 16 hr Joy 2
River fun 16 hr Little carp 2
bojangles Thu Land Shark 14
Karaoke? Aug 23 thereturn of some... 15

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance