How often to you 'check in' on Topix forums?

Created by Belfast Beauty on Oct 8, 2007

64,676 votes

Click on an option to vote

Once a month

A couple times a month

Once a week

A couple times a week

Once a day

A couple times a day

This is my home page!

This is my first time!

Joseph K Zorumski Sr

Newport News, VA

#1761 Sep 21, 2010
Any Bill from the General Assembly that will list an Employer on a Public Registry is definately a bad Bill, let's use some common sense here, and give everyone the opportunity to go to work somewhere, and to make a decent living.
Joseph K Zorumski Sr

Newport News, VA

#1762 Sep 21, 2010
I am all for the removal of any information that would identify the Employer of a Sex-Offender, since that only stigmatizes the Employer, and has no relationship to Public safety issues.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1763 Sep 21, 2010
TOPIX will implode if you can't troll TOPIX and Facebook from your job...
Vandalia Guy

Haskell, OK

#1764 Sep 21, 2010
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
How often to you 'check in' on Topix forums?
just enough times to keep hurling, and laughing my ass off !
I hear ya Mr Tennessee Ridge Runner this Topix is a JOKE!

Since: Apr 09

Portsmouth, VA

#1765 Sep 27, 2010
everyday..

Portsmouth, VA

#1766 Sep 27, 2010
KIKI wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! I don't even know how to respond to that. There are definately some freaks in this world and I think that you almost might be one of them.
Nope,....just a few too many willing to flap their lips in print.

Hampton, VA

#1767 Nov 30, 2010
Here again......

Since: Dec 10

Los Angeles, CA

#1768 Dec 7, 2010
I am starting another phase of my life by participating in forums. I started a personal financial blog three months ago and recently started to participate in forums to promote my blog ( www.krantcents.com ). I look forward to participate and exchange information with you soon.
spammers suck

Pasadena, CA

#1769 Dec 7, 2010
krantcents wrote:
I am starting another phase of my life by participating in forums. I started a personal financial blog three months ago and recently started to participate in forums to promote my blog .......... I look forward to participate and exchange information with you soon.
Is this that blog that caused the housing crisis? Shame on you.

Norfolk, VA

#1770 Dec 12, 2010
I am trying to find a way for everybody in the United States to give me $5 dollars so I can be rich and fume at everybody in the world....
wildwilly360

Clarksville, TN

#1771 Dec 13, 2010
I check in every day. I live in Looserburg Tn., where, if you read the local news paper, youd think everything is hunky-dory.This is a cesspoll with no relief. They ignore established law here, have coke heads for judges and thieves for cops.Not all cops here are thierves, but when the rest rally behind one, they are all guilty. If your on the 65 interstate and you have to take a dump, by all means, visit Looserburg, otherwise, when you see that sign that says Looserburg, increase speed and keep on going. Believe me, you wont regret itIt's run by them good ole boys!!!!

Norfolk, VA

#1772 Dec 16, 2010
I was just kidding, I know there are not a whole lot of extra $5s out there to spare....

Since: Dec 10

Los Angeles, CA

#1773 Dec 18, 2010
Why is providing or exchanging information causing anything?

Location hidden

#1774 Jan 6, 2011
After reading the same ignorant comments from people who obviously have no common sense, kindness, or happiness in their lives, I think I will quit reading it as much. It just makes me mad to see the negativity.
KGREW

Lewisburg, TN

#1775 Jan 6, 2011
superdream wrote:
After reading the same ignorant comments from people who obviously have no common sense, kindness, or happiness in their lives, I think I will quit reading it as much. It just makes me mad to see the negativity.
See what I mean about you? If it bothers you, could I suggest not visiting the forum. You have some issues and obviously never dealt with people in any sort of a managerial basis. You don't know how to separate whining and issues which need brought on the table. Don't worry about the things and remarks which don't matter. I like reading some of it on my spare time and i am smart enough to seperate the two. If folks all did things right, people wouldn't complain much, now would they? Anger issues maybe with you?
Asher

Columbia, TN

#1776 Jan 8, 2011
they should take it down
KGREW wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean about you? If it bothers you, could I suggest not visiting the forum. You have some issues and obviously never dealt with people in any sort of a managerial basis. You don't know how to separate whining and issues which need brought on the table. Don't worry about the things and remarks which don't matter. I like reading some of it on my spare time and i am smart enough to seperate the two. If folks all did things right, people wouldn't complain much, now would they? Anger issues maybe with you?

Norfolk, VA

#1777 Jan 8, 2011
The little girl (Greene) killed in Tucson was born on 9/11/2001. Any significance to that?

“R3V01U7!0N”

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#1778 Jan 8, 2011
David Newport News wrote:
The little girl (Greene) killed in Tucson was born on 9/11/2001. Any significance to that?
I know!! Isn't that just bizarre?

How about this...
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/sarahpac...
Remember when Sarah Palin put up her target list of vulnerable Dems?

Here is the reaction of guess who to the target list:

How about the event her opponent held before the election?
"Get on Target for Victory in November Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly"
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/images/jesse...

Simply bizarre.

Norfolk, VA

#1779 Jan 12, 2011
-Politically- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!! Isn't that just bizarre?
How about this...
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/sarahpac...
Remember when Sarah Palin put up her target list of vulnerable Dems?
Here is the reaction of guess who to the target list:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r8oQi1ty1hsXX
How about the event her opponent held before the election?
"Get on Target for Victory in November Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly"
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/images/jesse...
Simply bizarre.
That junk is just focus stuff and vitriolic media. Politics has always been so, duels, fist fights constant struggle against one party against the others,...the demise of some parties and the institution of others including the flip flop of parties over the years. But this Jared in Arizona was simply a crap shoot nut. None of the people injured or killed deserve any less than justice be properly carried out and no one or the other parties political profit from press of same.

“R3V01U7!0N”

Since: Apr 10

Denver, CO

#1780 Jan 13, 2011
To say the least, I totally agree.
I'm debating with the political trolls about it elsewhere.
Funny how a 9 year old girl dies among several others and people try to score political points off of it. Pathetic and disgusting.
We're on the same page. Nice to meet you, by the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will MCHS Get New Stadium? 1 hr Sports fan 28
Where did she go 2 hr Local 3
power outage 7 hr elvisgirl 5
May fest in lewisburg Fri Not true 5
Marshall County 2 Lawyers WTF Thu just me 3
Stop Animal Abuse by Reporting Apr 23 Tell the truth 47
children taken away (Feb '12) Apr 23 wtf 15
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE