How often to you 'check in' on Topix forums?

Created by Belfast Beauty on Oct 8, 2007

64,675 votes

Click on an option to vote

Once a month

A couple times a month

Once a week

A couple times a week

Once a day

A couple times a day

This is my home page!

This is my first time!

warren

UK

#23 Oct 11, 2007
wwe fourms are great i enjoy topix

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#24 Oct 11, 2007
I'm not really addicted. I usually pop-in and pop-out. Or some days, I won't log-on at all. It all depends what kind of mood I'm in...

“I hate Fish...”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#25 Oct 11, 2007
I usually pop in and out on the weekdays, but rarely look at it on the weekends. I'm always busy with my son on the weekends.
Goldfine Bros

Birmingham, AL

#26 Oct 11, 2007
My wife and I were both raised jewish but that faith really did nothing for either of us. We about five years ago became Baptist and I can tell you that was the best move we ever made. We now feel that we are members of a loving family. Since converting, I can"t wait for Sundays and worship with our new found friends.
ConsiderThis

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Oct 12, 2007
Warren _Los Angeles wrote:
I like polls , Germans, Italians, Spanish people, Blacks etc,.
None are bad.i
I'd like to ask people if they like pinto beans... do you like them? If I asked enough people, I'd have a bean poll.:)

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#28 Oct 13, 2007
This has given the citzens to get news and also get the word out to other people. Here in Indianapolis its a way to commuicate meetings and protest against our city goverment. Thanks Indy Star for taking part.

Since: Apr 07

San Francisco

#29 Oct 15, 2007
Always the Editor, I think it is suppose to read,

"How often DO you check in"...

NOT

"How often TO you check in..."

;)Kathy SF

Since: Sep 07

United States

#30 Oct 16, 2007
a truly great site. Heads above anything like it on the web. Importantly, you actually get timely responses from the staff of this site when asking a question or voicing a concern or making a suggestion for improvement. Makes similar sites like the new Dallas News site called neighborsgo.com look like a paper airplane to a real time jet. Proud to be an editor on their poetry site.

“Through the eyes of a child”

Since: May 07

Lewisburg

#31 Oct 16, 2007
DavidM wrote:
This has given the citzens to get news and also get the word out to other people. Here in Indianapolis its a way to commuicate meetings and protest against our city goverment. Thanks Indy Star for taking part.
In small town Lewisburg, TN it is one of the main ways people get their updates. City hall meetings are reported, stories are covered, gossip spread a bit, but in the end just about everyone with a computer reads Topix here.

Lewisburg

#32 Oct 16, 2007
Kathy SF California wrote:
Always the Editor, I think it is suppose to read,
"How often DO you check in"...
NOT
"How often TO you check in..."
;)Kathy SF
hey, that is a mistake even "micrsoft Office" wouldn't have caught. If I had a dime for each type-o/spelling mistake/grammar error I made, I would be a rich woman! It does show the need for the "editors" to actually have an EDIT button though, doesn't it?
Kim

Unionville, TN

#33 Oct 16, 2007
JudieDJ...wanted you to know how much I enjoyed our conversation today. It was really a pleasure meeting you. And as we discussed don't stress over misspelled words.(Did I spell that correctly?) Anyway, just wondering how your little one is doing?
what ever

Stone Mountain, GA

#34 Oct 16, 2007
how did you get the i voted badge?

Lewisburg

#36 Oct 16, 2007
Kim wrote:
JudieDJ...wanted you to know how much I enjoyed our conversation today. It was really a pleasure meeting you. And as we discussed don't stress over misspelled words.(Did I spell that correctly?) Anyway, just wondering how your little one is doing?
Miss Kim, I enjoyed it too. Thanks so much for introducing yourself! The little one is doing fine despite 8 shots (I was WAY behind.) I still can't believe you figured out who I was that quick, with that little information. I hope you and your friend post more, we need some life here and you are full of life.

Lewisburg

#37 Oct 16, 2007
what ever wrote:
how did you get the i voted badge?
noonie9491

Baton Rouge, LA

#39 Oct 17, 2007
JUSTMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful its addictive lol
u aint lying
josh spetinfitch

Chicago, IL

#40 Oct 17, 2007
impeach bush and cheney

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#41 Oct 17, 2007
Evil Mister Pringle wrote:
I love coming to flame all the retards on here. It makes me smile knowing there are some really stupid people in this world and how lucky I am not to have turned out like them. I get banned every other day but it's still fun. Stupid people get mad very easily and flag posts they cannot understand.
You've been flagged lol :) not really.
Do they really actually ban people from Topix?
Ive been trying to get banned but it doesn't seem to be working.
InDaHouse

Ballarat, Australia

#43 Oct 18, 2007
Evil Mister Pringle wrote:
I love coming to flame all the retards on here. It makes me smile knowing there are some really stupid people in this world and how lucky I am not to have turned out like them. I get banned every other day but it's still fun. Stupid people get mad very easily and flag posts they cannot understand.
Oh boy, you should come over to the Michael Jackson forum. The fans there are total retards. I feel a little guilty, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. It is fun to watch them jump up and down and go blue in the face when you say anything mildly critical of their pedo idol though :)

Since: Aug 07

Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

#44 Oct 18, 2007
Topix is the best thing since shoes.

“Have a nice day”

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#45 Oct 18, 2007
Portbartender wrote:
Topix is the best thing since shoes.
haha good one it is pretty much the best thing ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nichirin closing the doors?? 27 min kissmygrits 6
First TN Bank takeover BoAs 2 hr Banks are not way 8
Where is the best place to work 2 hr Are you for real 3
Luna Vapor 4 hr Are you for real 8
Chad Webster 5 hr nword 6
RIP Todd 7 hr kelligreen 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr ozzy 9,448
•••
•••
•••