created by: Belfast Beauty | Oct 8, 2007

Lewisburg, TN

64,675 votes

How often to you 'check in' on Topix forums?

Click on an option to vote

• Once a month
  • A couple times a month
  • Once a week
  • A couple times a week
  • Once a day
  • A couple times a day
  • This is my home page!
  • This is my first time!
Comments
1 - 20 of 1,604 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2011
First Prev
of 81
Next Last
Rising

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Oct 8, 2007
its interesting to read posts here....
its my first time.
Observation

Morganton, NC

#3 Oct 9, 2007
why is this listed under Lewisburg Tenn?

Since: May 07

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2007
Observation wrote:
why is this listed under Lewisburg Tenn?
Because one of our local editors started this thread. It says so, at the top of the page, to the right of the bottom of the poll, created by Belfast Beauty...
JUSTMEE

Ozark, AL

#5 Oct 9, 2007
Rising wrote:
its interesting to read posts here....
its my first time.
Be careful its addictive lol
Tennessee Tuxedo

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2007

just enough times to keep hurling, and laughing my ass off !
ElizKaye

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Oct 9, 2007
The Rafael Nadal Forum promote some fascinating international dialogues. Passions run high about Rafa.

“Common sense isn't so common”

Since: Jun 07

seattle,wa

#9 Oct 9, 2007
JUSTMEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful its addictive lol
very very addictive, there was no choice saying i check it 15-20 times a day lol
Sarina1014

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2007
Smart Guy wrote:
I love to read what the serfs think from time to time so I check in here.
You wouldn't happen to be the CEO of America's leading import retailer would you?
notahillbilly

Barnesville, OH

#11 Oct 9, 2007
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
just enough times to keep hurling, and laughing my ass off !
I hope not in that order...could be messy!
notahillbilly

Barnesville, OH

#12 Oct 9, 2007
cindy wrote:
This tom jones site is great.I like the poll on tom thanks. great site thank you.I am a big fan of tom.fan of tom.
Huh?
MJ Floon

Forest City, IA

#13 Oct 9, 2007
I think the site was better when I first started using it. Now there is a huge gap on the top & you have to scroll down to see the topics.
also this poll only shows 4 options to vote on & the last 2 you could hardly read because it was squished. after I voted, I noticed there were supposed to be 8 different options you could vote on.
Also, any of my neighbors (up to 20 miles away) that would post on here, it would appear they are all me, because we all host from the same company & so it says Forest City, IA.

Other than those issues, its a pretty nice forum.

Cobleskill, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2007
living in my small town.. hard not to check in on topix. the town and area are gossipers and they like to talk about everyone and this seems to be the place they are using.

“Capitalistroadst er”

Since: Sep 07

Canberra

#15 Oct 9, 2007
As an I'm an editor, I check out what people are saying in my areas.
ria

Upper Darby, PA

#16 Oct 10, 2007
i love going on this web site because there a lot of news
ConsiderThis

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Oct 10, 2007
I wish someone knew, and would tell me, if it's really okay to shut off someone's water because they don't have money to pay immediately????

The City of Santa Fe, New Mexico, said I could have till Friday, but then when I went to get a drink of water, there was only a trickle. And I have a bit of brain injury, so I didn't even figure out in time that I should catch it all.

Isn't it a violation of human rights or something to take someone's water away because they are poor?????

Maybe they did it because I'm poor and the reason I'm poor is that I bought a condo that was built over an old privy pit... and it caused nerve damage and I fell and hit my head on the brick floor, and then I couldn't remember a lot of things, like when I saw my xrays in my medical file, I had no memory at all of going for them, and I still don't.

I sure hope someone has an idea of what I can do, because I am so thirsty, and the pills also make me thirsty. So I can't help but wonder if that has to do with my liver needing the water....

Oh dear...

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Old-Out...
Warren _Los Angeles

Placentia, CA

#18 Oct 10, 2007
I like polls , Germans, Italians, Spanish people, Blacks etc,.

None are bad.i

“Common sense isn't so common”

seattle,wa

#19 Oct 10, 2007
ConsiderThis wrote:
I wish someone knew, and would tell me, if it's really okay to shut off someone's water because they don't have money to pay immediately????
The City of Santa Fe, New Mexico, said I could have till Friday, but then when I went to get a drink of water, there was only a trickle. And I have a bit of brain injury, so I didn't even figure out in time that I should catch it all.
Isn't it a violation of human rights or something to take someone's water away because they are poor?????
Maybe they did it because I'm poor and the reason I'm poor is that I bought a condo that was built over an old privy pit... and it caused nerve damage and I fell and hit my head on the brick floor, and then I couldn't remember a lot of things, like when I saw my xrays in my medical file, I had no memory at all of going for them, and I still don't.
I sure hope someone has an idea of what I can do, because I am so thirsty, and the pills also make me thirsty. So I can't help but wonder if that has to do with my liver needing the water....
Oh dear...
http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Old-Out...
Isn't there churchs in your area that could help? or any kind of social services(SP?) it is legal, but you should be able to find some help, good luck

“Be Ready to Enjoy Everyday!”

Since: May 07

Southern California

#20 Oct 11, 2007
I'm addicted...I check it a couple times a day.

Is there a patch to get rid of topix addictions??? If so, how much is it and where can I buy that patch??

LOL :-D
Kristie

San Marcos, CA

#21 Oct 11, 2007
I get more information about what is going on around the country from topix. It made me really realize just how fed up people are with illegal immigration and our government not doing a darn thing about it. We wondered if Southern California was the only area being taken over by the influx of illegal immigration. Over the past couple years I have found that more and more communities are feeling the stretch in their community resources due to too many illegals.
Warren _Los Angeles

United States

#22 Oct 11, 2007
AT LEAST TWICE A DAY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 81
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,317
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr The InfoWar 8,616
I miss Mae 10 hr birds of a feather 21
K teachers at Oak Grove 10 hr live this everyday 8
I kitchen 22 hr Lawn mower man 1
The big house 23 hr Just wondering 1
I was a teenager once 23 hr Midnight madness 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Marshall County was issued at August 30 at 7:09PM CDT

•••