My medication got stolen

My medication got stolen

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Really

Columbia, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2013
I was at the store, and I thought I locked the doors. I must have not though, because I came back and guess what? My medication was missing. Good thing I had my wallet on me. They took my anxiety medication, pain medication, and even my high blood pressure medication. Made a police report, called my doctor and guess what they said? They can't refill them because it's policy. Why is it policy? Because young punks want to go in there and fake pain, anxiety, issues and problems. Then when they take all their medication in two days report it as lost and stolen and now people like me who need it must do without.
Regular Guy

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
I was at the store, and I thought I locked the doors. I must have not though, because I came back and guess what? My medication was missing. Good thing I had my wallet on me. They took my anxiety medication, pain medication, and even my high blood pressure medication. Made a police report, called my doctor and guess what they said? They can't refill them because it's policy. Why is it policy? Because young punks want to go in there and fake pain, anxiety, issues and problems. Then when they take all their medication in two days report it as lost and stolen and now people like me who need it must do without.
This has been going on and abused for years and I am guessing it is their only way to stop the abuse of drugs. They should take it case by case but it would be hard because desperate people look and sound so real and would probably qualify for an academy award for their actions when explaining how they "lost" their meds.
Safe guard your meds and keep them out of sight. I know it must be frustrating.
Today's society punishes the good because of what the bad do.
Just Lewisburg

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Guess it would be time to get off them huh !!! Have no time for everyone on theses pills sorry by the time everyone gets older they won't have a liver left if they don't over dose first ..sorry about your blood pressure med they will replace it ... Might not need it not taking the other. Drugs !!
See

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Aww is your poor tabs gone bless your heart !!!!
Dumbass

Columbia, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2013
See wrote:
Aww is your poor tabs gone bless your heart !!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a sorry excuse of a person. You are probably one of those people who take Lortabs, Percocets, Xanax, Valium, etc.. Get a life you sorry excuse. What if this woman was telling the truth? Have you ever thought that their are people in this world that isn't addicted to drugs? You accuse and assume when you have no idea. Have you read the crime reports? There are so many people who steal medication and more stuff. Maybe if you stopped judging for 5 minutes and read a paper you'd learn more. You need to get a life and get off of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WestRock/RockTenn 2 hr QotBG 9
Drugs or family 21 hr Opioid hater 1
Multimatic Sun Duh 10
Is your postal worker stealing from you? (Feb '12) Sun 37160 Only 50
Lynnville is a hick town Sat Laughing hard 3
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Oct 14 John e will 23
John “white boy” Herrin Oct 14 John e will 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance