Amen!!And put up those damn cell phones when you are behind the wheel.
#49 Jan 6, 2013
#50 Jan 7, 2013
It seems every time I see a Lewisburg officer drivin around he/she has a cell phone glued to their ear. And if what they say is true that while talking on a cell phone, your brain doesn't register what you see, an officer on the cell sure as hell won't be as watchful of what he/she could have seen on their patrol. If it is so horrible for citizens to be yakking while driving, it should also go the same way for police officers!!! Get off the fricken phone and do your fricken job!!!
#51 Jan 8, 2013
Mythbusters did a segment in which they compared driving under the influence to driving while on a cell phone. The results were unsettling to say the least. Look it up.
I see people on the road daily, who are all over the road swerving back and forth, speeding up and slowing down. You would swear driving behind them that they are DUI. Thing is when I pull up next to them they are yammering away on a cell oblivious to the world around them.
#53 Jan 8, 2013
Here is another stupid driver move! Driving at 55mph with NO ONE behind me, some yahoo pulls out on the hwy causing me to have to quickly slow down because not only have they made themselves an easy rear end target, they putz along. To top it all off, they look offended that I'm on their bumper. wtf???? They couldn't wait 10 seconds for me to pass and then pull out????
#54 Feb 15, 2013
Driving home today I was the unfortunate victim of a very stupid blonde in a white BMW (convertible). Here's a list of what occurred:
1. My lane had the green advance arrow to turn onto 16th ave from 6th, she was approaching from the opposite side of the intersection and figured she was more important that the folks who had the right of way. She cut off the driver behind me (which wasn't too far behind) and turned right onto 16th.
2. Tailgated through two school zones and one playground.
3. While in the playground zone she got so upset at having to slow down that she tried to pass me on the right (in the parking lane). Of course I didn't allow the pass because not only was it stupid, it was not safe.
4. She blew a red light while tailgating me (the light was VERY red when she went through) so she cut off the other lane of traffic that had the right of way again.
5. Tried to pass me again while going down Cariboo (by using the bike lane) So again I didn't allow her to pass because again it was extremely stupid and yet again unsafe.
6. She proceeded to stop beside me when the lanes split to say something; I didn't bother to roll my window down because I don't suffer fools well so I didn't hear a thing while she ranted for about 45 seconds. But during the rant she held up traffic behind her.
So obviously she thinks she's the most important driver out there and can break the laws any time she wants and put other drivers at risk.
Why do these people exist? This woman really made herself look stupid (probably because she is) so she really didn't accomplish much except me laughing my ass off at her.
Add your comments below
|Trump, YOUR FIRED!||16 hr||Ya realy||10|
|Men who share?||16 hr||Ya realy||12|
|Freezing children||Fri||U R an idiot||11|
|Trump the Lyin' King||Jan 18||Dump Trump||8|
|They're coming for Trump||Jan 18||Bored with dummies||90|
|Best furniture store in Lewisburg? (Sep '08)||Jan 18||Frozen||15|
Find what you want!
Search Lewisburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC