Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicl...

Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicle In Lewisburg a necessity? part 2 The end?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2014
This all started with the simple question of is it a necessity? I say it is not and you cannot prove me wrong
This has become a burden that I believe in my heart I alone must bear and bring to light even if it costs me my everything my whole existence my life I gladly will give it up to prevent further Militarization of any Police Dept in America because I know where this is all leading to. Not a country but a whole damn planet that I could not live with myself on ... I know I was born to late in time. You see I am an Andy Griffith type of guy and that is the only approach Police should have that I can see that will ever even begin to change things back to the way things in this country should be. I wish these words I choose to leave this conversation with where my own but they are not but In a time like this I can see there relevance now in today's society more than ever as proof enough of what is wrong with this country the U.S.A. and the state of Tn
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
President John F. Kennedy
http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html WC
Separation of Power

Columbia, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Is America Freedoms being distroyed by powerful men seeking power over the people of America and the World?

Slowly but surely consolidating the powers of the Army, National Guard, State and the Local Police into ONE too be control by one Dictator in the Future that could distroy what the forefathers of America separated powers too prevent what seems to some happening today?

Was the Army formed for fighting Wars, protecting this Nation from agression and to protect this County's Freedoms! Taking orders from the Presidents?

Was this County's National Guard formed for helping during major disastors such as stoms & floods, homeland security, defending this Nation at home, if while the Army was overseas fighting Wars, yet National Guard was trained with some war equipment, so if necessary to defend this nation at home! Taking orders from the Governers?

Were the police were formed and trained for to walk the streets of the Amerca, direct traffic and fight small time crime? Taking orders from City Managers?

All trained and equiped differently to be separated, Never meant to be one of the same?

But Had the Public Officials better give Returning American Heros time to adjust from a war zone, used as trained killers, back to civillian life living in a County of peace?

Even if Taxpayer's pay those Soldiers to not work, paid to travel with their families, or give them jobs that where stress does not matter?

We want them all to have good paying Jobs, but lets pay them all to have time to Adjust from a war zone!

Lets sure not make a war Zone out of small Town America by training local police how to become the local Army using higher power guns and army surpluss equipment!
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2014
Separation of Power wrote:
Is America Freedoms being distroyed by powerful men seeking power over the people of America and the World?
Slowly but surely consolidating the powers of the Army, National Guard, State and the Local Police into ONE too be control by one Dictator in the Future that could distroy what the forefathers of America separated powers too prevent what seems to some happening today?
Was the Army formed for fighting Wars, protecting this Nation from agression and to protect this County's Freedoms! Taking orders from the Presidents?
Was this County's National Guard formed for helping during major disastors such as stoms & floods, homeland security, defending this Nation at home, if while the Army was overseas fighting Wars, yet National Guard was trained with some war equipment, so if necessary to defend this nation at home! Taking orders from the Governers?
Were the police were formed and trained for to walk the streets of the Amerca, direct traffic and fight small time crime? Taking orders from City Managers?
All trained and equiped differently to be separated, Never meant to be one of the same?
But Had the Public Officials better give Returning American Heros time to adjust from a war zone, used as trained killers, back to civillian life living in a County of peace?
Even if Taxpayer's pay those Soldiers to not work, paid to travel with their families, or give them jobs that where stress does not matter?
We want them all to have good paying Jobs, but lets pay them all to have time to Adjust from a war zone!
Lets sure not make a war Zone out of small Town America by training local police how to become the local Army using higher power guns and army surpluss equipment!
Bump ;)
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Bump ;}
Legal Robbery

Columbia, TN

#12 Mar 29, 2014
Who wants to live in any small town that requires a swat team and high powered military guns for police equipped with military vehicles on it's city streets?
Why can't Lewisburg / Cornersville/ Chapel Hill, Petersburg be what they once were?
Mayberry Towns with Andy types for their police?
Local humble men as police, who walked the streets, smiled shook hands, bought the poor children candy, icecream and we all love them!
Should all Drug funds, Drug money, Court costs and fines should go back to the city/ County Budget directors not to any Police Department or Court System!
For does it seem have the Police and even the Courts Systems could any of those become Self serving, Money Hungry "legal robbers" for themselves?
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Mar 29, 2014
Bump Bump Bump;}
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Bump;}
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Legal Robbery wrote:
Who wants to live in any small town that requires a swat team and high powered military guns for police equipped with military vehicles on it's city streets?
Why can't Lewisburg / Cornersville/ Chapel Hill, Petersburg be what they once were?
Local humble men as police, who walked the streets, smiled shook hands, bought the poor children candy, icecream and we all love them!
Should all Drug funds, Drug money, Court costs and fines should go back to the city/ County Budget directors not to any Police Department or Court System!
For does it seem have the Police and even the Courts Systems could any of those become Self serving, Money Hungry "legal robbers" for themselves?
Where there is war there is money ....."Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Love of Money is Bad

Columbia, TN

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is war there is money ....."Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
First Timothy 6
Verse 10. "For the Love of money is the root of all evil"

God writes the Laws all men should go by!

"The Ten Commandments"
powertrip

Greenville, SC

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Ever notice how it takes 3+ LPD cars to pull ONE person over. Oh don't forget the K9 unit too that old lady might take off on foot!!
Brian

Spring Hill, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2014
Guess who is a criminal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Mar 30, 2014
Love of Money is Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
First Timothy 6
"The Ten Commandments"
My point exactly ..
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Mar 30, 2014
Brian wrote:
Guess who is a criminal ^^^^^^^^^^
Perhaps it is only when a mosquito lands on your own testicles that you will realize that there is always a way to resolve problems without violence or an army tank
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Mar 30, 2014
Legal Robbery wrote:
I don't want to live here anymore just because of all you said and soon very soon I will be living in a big city where it is a possibility that some of these military surplus vehicles would be a necessity but I can think of 100s of towns in Tn that this particular vehicle would be more appropriate for ...But never in this one horse Town
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Mar 30, 2014
powertrip wrote:
Ever notice how it takes 3+ LPD cars to pull ONE person over. Oh don't forget the K9 unit too that old lady might take off on foot!!
yeah seems thats all they have time to do around here intimidate people ....But I will not be moved on this subject ...Ever
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Mar 30, 2014
Love of Money is Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
First Timothy 6
"The Ten Commandments"
and Amen

Since: Mar 14

Columbia, TN

#25 Mar 30, 2014
Mine resistant armored vehicle in Lewisburg? A GLARING, BLATENT example of funding going to the wrong place. How about funding our Landfill so that it doesn't stink a couple miles away on certain days? How about paying police officers or sheriff deputies to ACTUALLY be at the schools, and in the marked cars that they PARK at the schools with no officer/deputy ever in the car ( I go by them every day and they, the cars, have not moved in months.) How about funding A NEW PARK, where the youth CAN go skateboarding, ride bikes,etc, and hang out, without police harrassment? I could go on and on....

Since: Mar 14

Columbia, TN

#26 Mar 30, 2014
Just joined the site, I'm Lewisburg, but it won't let me change my location to Lewisburg at the moment. Showing Lawrenceburg.
Sure Looks Bad

Columbia, TN

#28 Mar 30, 2014
Draugr wrote:
Mine resistant armored vehicle in Lewisburg? A GLARING, BLATENT example of funding going to the wrong place. How about funding our Landfill so that it doesn't stink a couple miles away on certain days? How about paying police officers or sheriff deputies to ACTUALLY be at the schools, and in the marked cars that they PARK at the schools with no officer/deputy ever in the car ( I go by them every day and they, the cars, have not moved in months.) How about funding A NEW PARK, where the youth CAN go skateboarding, ride bikes,etc, and hang out, without police harrassment? I could go on and on....
You are right I too have wondered why a County police car is parked way back behind a school on week ends. yet see what seems to be a teacher's car out front of the same school?

Don't that make people wonder whats gone on, would it be a good place to meet and have sex thinking the public would never know?

Would you not think all police cars should be parked in front of the schools. For two reasons first so the Sheriff would know exactly who was on duty and so the public would at all times slow down to at least the speed limit in those area's !

bmud tihs

Columbia, TN

#29 Mar 30, 2014
Draugr wrote:
How much funding are you talking about? Give a figure and compare that to some real examples. And I don't think the city has any funding going to the Landfill since WasteManagement runs it. Or are you just another bmud tihs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Joe Wright aid 7 hr I knows you 4
Billy and sue together 7 hr I knows you 2
Old bands 8 hr Dooley 3
Left Wing Hate Groups vs. Right Wing Hate Groups Sep 23 Albus 1
LocalHookers (Sep '13) Sep 22 country girl 14
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Sep 22 chetedog 85
News Lewisburg pain doctor under federal investigation (Feb '13) Sep 20 Knowstomuch 39

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages