First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Has anyone heard what happen on hwy 50 tonight. Heard alot of sirens just curious.
Mimi

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2013
curious wrote:
Has anyone heard what happen on hwy 50 tonight. Heard alot of sirens just curious.
Heard bad wreck, 6 people lifeflighted..praying for all the ones involved🙏
curious

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Oh my that's terrible I too am praying for all involved.
booker

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2013
I heard one lifeflighted and 2 to Marshall Med but no details on the cause.
Check the law

Columbia, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2013
keyboarding wrote:
A law enforcement vehicle was flying with lights and siren headed towards the Nashville Hwy. I guess that officer helped. God Bless them all. With parties and Halloween, I pray for everyone's safety.
If you have a party and guest drive drunk I believe you the host will be liable.
Have the heart to save lives!
Anyone who gets behind a wheel drunk is on their own no matter where they drink. The only way anyone else can be held responsible is through civil court and good luck with that.
MADD

Cornersville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
If you drive drunk and have a wreck you should automatically get life in jail. No questions No reduction in sentences! Automatic!
Brooke

Cornersville, TN

#9 Oct 26, 2013
I know the 2 that was sent to MMC last night are fine. I was there when 6 ambulances came in. I know that they had to cut a young man and a 4 year old little girl out of a car and the mother was one that was life flighted. However, the little girl was 7 instead and she looked to be fine. I never saw the young man but the car the little girl got into, an elderly woman was wheeled to the same car. From what I heard sitting in the ER, a woman crossed the line somewhere close to the drive in and I guess hit the car with the child in it. I also heard that an ambulance was involved. One of the cars was slung into an ambulance that happened to have been on the road at the time. That's all I know about that wreck. I don't know anything about the wreck that also happened last night near the "On the Curve Market", that happened near the same time...
Ughhhh

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Old people are more dangerous than drunks. Test them again at age 60.
MADD

Cornersville, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Ughhhh wrote:
Another quote from someone who does not understand the importance of not Drinking and Driving. Drunk drivers kill innocent family members every day!
your daddy

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2013
Ughhhh wrote:
Old, 60? I am almost 60 and I bet I can give you a run for your money. Just for your stupidity they should take your licence.
SAVE

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Oct 28, 2013
There should be a law which denies access to bars, liquor stores and smoke shops if you are on any government assistance. I am fed up with the waste of our tax money.
dumb and dumber

Columbia, TN

#14 Oct 28, 2013
SAVE wrote:
There should be a law which denies access to bars, liquor stores and smoke shops if you are on any government assistance. I am fed up with the waste of our tax money.
They should deny stupid people like you, period. If that is how you want to control people then move to Iran. The Ayatollah likes 'em just like you. Stupid control freaks. Get out of my country you scumbag communist!
bobby bone

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Oct 28, 2013
Ughhhh wrote:
I am almost 60 and have been driving for 43 years and have never had an accident.
SAVE

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Oct 28, 2013
dumb and dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
They should deny stupid people like you, period. If that is how you want to control people then move to Iran. The Ayatollah likes 'em just like you. Stupid control freaks. Get out of my country you scumbag communist!
No, you pay your own way like I do, you leach. If you can't pay for food, housing and depend on others for support you best not be smoking, drinking or partying on my dime. Telling people like you to carry your own load, how is that communist? If I collected anything free from the government the last thing I would do would be wasting money on things I don't deserve. You should show nothing but respect for stupid people like me. Without people like me you would be on skid road.
Dumb and dumber

Columbia, TN

#17 Oct 28, 2013
SAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you pay your own way like I do, you leach. If you can't pay for food, housing and depend on others for support you best not be smoking, drinking or partying on my dime. Telling people like you to carry your own load, how is that communist? If I collected anything free from the government the last thing I would do would be wasting money on things I don't deserve. You should show nothing but respect for stupid people like me. Without people like me you would be on skid road.
I don't disagree with your thinking, it's your deliverance of your self-righteous attitude. Once you've given (payed) your taxes it's no longer your money. If I give you money, should your neighbor be able to demand how you spend it? No. Your complaint is with the government. Tell your Senators to fix it. But if they are using cash, you will never change that. So tell your Senators and Representatives to pass job bills and force the scammers to work.
SAVE

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Dumb and dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with your thinking, it's your deliverance of your self-righteous attitude. Once you've given (payed) your taxes it's no longer your money. If I give you money, should your neighbor be able to demand how you spend it? No. Your complaint is with the government. Tell your Senators to fix it. But if they are using cash, you will never change that. So tell your Senators and Representatives to pass job bills and force the scammers to work.
It all starts with the people asking for money. That is the core of the problem. Now we have liberals democrats figuring out it is a way of winning votes from the lazy useless scamsters who should be totally shamed back to work. In a fallen society, their checks will be the first to stop. No taxes, no money. Will they be forced to work then for food? The bleeding heart liberals want our money to satisfy their personal needs and I am one who is done with them and now a days, I watch who I give money to. When are they going to take care of their own? And yes, I contact my reps quite frequently.
dumb and dumber

Columbia, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2013
SAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
It all starts with the people asking for money. That is the core of the problem. Now we have liberals democrats figuring out it is a way of winning votes from the lazy useless scamsters who should be totally shamed back to work. In a fallen society, their checks will be the first to stop. No taxes, no money. Will they be forced to work then for food? The bleeding heart liberals want our money to satisfy their personal needs and I am one who is done with them and now a days, I watch who I give money to. When are they going to take care of their own? And yes, I contact my reps quite frequently.
Just because they ask for money doesn't mean the gov will just give it. And in fact, in days gone past when unemployment was very low, the gov was very strict with giving assistance. That strictness is not there today because of our employment problems. This nonsense of getting votes from lazy people is a crock of sh!t. I say this because that group is not large or organized enough to be a swing vote difference. Hispanics are, liberals are, as a whole because they all have the same wants and needs and are organized. Of those on assistance, a great number of them are honestly disabled, many are NOT liberals and even more are underemployed and would rather be working higher wage jobs. I don't see any politician making the giving of free money away as a platform promise. In fact, that is against the law. In addition, today's entitlements are a bipartisan collaboration so conservative Republicans are just as responsible.

How can you expect those on assistance to find work when there are over 700 unemployed, and a countless of others collecting assistance where there are less than 100 jobs available??? Do the math. Honestly, I've never come across so many dunderheads who haven't a clue to this situation. Frankly, you have a harsh opinion of people who live in circumstances you may never experience and obviously don't understand. And no, I don't and have never collected assistance nor am I a liberal so you can drop that sh!t too. I am just more informed.
wake up

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2013
dumb and dumber wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they ask for money doesn't mean the gov will just give it. And in fact, in days gone past when unemployment was very low, the gov was very strict with giving assistance. That strictness is not there today because of our employment problems. This nonsense of getting votes from lazy people is a crock of sh!t. I say this because that group is not large or organized enough to be a swing vote difference. Hispanics are, liberals are, as a whole because they all have the same wants and needs and are organized. Of those on assistance, a great number of them are honestly disabled, many are NOT liberals and even more are underemployed and would rather be working higher wage jobs. I don't see any politician making the giving of free money away as a platform promise. In fact, that is against the law. In addition, today's entitlements are a bipartisan collaboration so conservative Republicans are just as responsible.
How can you expect those on assistance to find work when there are over 700 unemployed, and a countless of others collecting assistance where there are less than 100 jobs available??? Do the math. Honestly, I've never come across so many dunderheads who haven't a clue to this situation. Frankly, you have a harsh opinion of people who live in circumstances you may never experience and obviously don't understand. And no, I don't and have never collected assistance nor am I a liberal so you can drop that sh!t too. I am just more informed.
You are either too stupid to understand what the poster is saying or you are a dumb lib. Bigger government and more programs for the poor = democrats. daaaahhhh.
dumb and dumber

Columbia, TN

#21 Oct 29, 2013
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either too stupid to understand what the poster is saying or you are a dumb lib. Bigger government and more programs for the poor = democrats. daaaahhhh.

Oh please oh wise one. Set me straight and tell me what you mean. Instead of just ridiculing me, try engaging me instead with common sense. Show me HOW I was wrong and what I misunderstood. Or shut the f up. I mean, if you have the brains to do so.
SAVE

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Oct 29, 2013
"Just because they ask for money doesn't mean the gov will just give it. And in fact, in days gone past when unemployment was very low, the gov was very strict with giving assistance. That strictness is not there today because of our employment problems."

They showed up with their woes and excuses and know how to work the system. The government did not search them out.

"This nonsense of getting votes from lazy people is a crock of sh!t. I say this because that group is not large or organized enough to be a swing vote difference. Hispanics are, liberals are, as a whole because they all have the same wants and needs and are organized. Of those on assistance, a great number of them are honestly disabled, many are NOT liberals and even more are underemployed and would rather be working higher wage jobs. I don't see any politician making the giving of free money away as a platform promise. In fact, that is against the law. In addition, today's entitlements are a bipartisan collaboration so conservative Republicans are just as responsible."

Come on, don't act stupid. It is a well known fact democrats are fishing from the poor for votes and they reward them with more programs ie. our money. Republicans want them to pull their share if they are capable and contribute to society.

"How can you expect those on assistance to find work when there are over 700 unemployed, and a countless of others collecting assistance where there are less than 100 jobs available??? Do the math. Honestly, I've never come across so many dunderheads who haven't a clue to this situation."

Maybe I was a better life planner. Maybe I ensured myself employment. Maybe I took life seriously and made the right decisions, so could they. I didn't chase the past employers away, they did.

"Frankly, you have a harsh opinion of people who live in circumstances you may never experience and obviously don't understand."

Frankly, if you can read, I am all about taking care of those who can not take care of themselves, I am against those who are scamming the government and me.

"And no, I don't and have never collected assistance nor am I a liberal so you can drop that sh!t too. I am just more informed."

You could of fooled me and a bunch more like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynnville looses Fire and Rescue Station. 3 min RickTaylor 20
Lynnville is Infamous! 4 hr Fred 1
Mistrial declared in Jack Byrd extortion case 11 hr RickTaylor 27
Lynnville is a hick town 23 hr Fred 8
Jack Byrd extortion case hearing date, November 27 Sat RickTaylor 3
Kirk Douglas Chumbley Oct 19 Lesson learned 1
Q&A Concerning Local Drugstore Oct 18 Paul 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance