Young black men beating up on white w...

Young black men beating up on white women

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sick to death

Calhoun, LA

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Have you noticed the MANY domestic violence incidences going on among the interracial couples? If you haven't you have your head in the sand. Black men think they can beat on the white women like it's an everyday occurence. Enough with this s***! Is it a learned behavior? Is it cultural? White girls run for your lives! They want to dominate you like their dads dominated their wives, gfs, lovers.. Open your eyes and get away from that black sob! Just last weekend a beautiful girl was beaten on and feared for her life. I wonder how dumb a** felt when the po po pulled up and picked his sorry a** up??
saving without investing

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2011
Where have you been? Wife beating or girl friend beating isn't a racial issue. It is a learned behavior issue. A beater is early on trained to beat and encouraged to beat and feels he is a man. When that man has therapy to understand he was reared misguided then he will change. I wonder how many wife or girl friend beaters are afraid to be honest with themselves and admit they are homosexual? Where does this come from? I have seen it. My brother was misguided early on to beat me. He was also encouraged to beat his wife. He is out of the closet and I WOULDN'T doubt he has a second marriage but to a same sex person. He has apologized to me and I TELL him it wasn't him. No parent needs to train up a child to beat another sibling. No parent needs to encourage an adult son to beat his wife. No parent needs to beat their sexual choice into an adult child. Beating is not about culture. It is abuse. Not a healthy thing to do in misguiding a child. Learned behavior can be unlearned. A person so abused might not know how to change! You beat a dog you have a mean dog. You beat a child you kill his/her spirit. A DEAD SPIRIT will not want anything good because they feel they aren't good. Mom died and brother changed "to be bad" for Dad's attention. What dad wants a gay son? You gays know the speech so I will move along.

Why? Why hurt anyone? Why physically hurt anyone? Why spiritually hurt anyone? Why do I POST and SHARE to TEACH people?

I can't reach everyone but maybe just one or several. A BRUISED and BLOODIED BODY is not Bed, Bath & Beyond.

When a couple loves each other race doesn't matter.
As in all newly found loves, spend time in knowing each other. Study cultures. I am into Ethiopian Orthodox studies at this time.
The Celt

Columbia, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Sick to death wrote:
Have you noticed the MANY domestic violence incidences going on among the interracial couples? If you haven't you have your head in the sand. Black men think they can beat on the white women like it's an everyday occurence. Enough with this s***! Is it a learned behavior? Is it cultural? White girls run for your lives! They want to dominate you like their dads dominated their wives, gfs, lovers.. Open your eyes and get away from that black sob! Just last weekend a beautiful girl was beaten on and feared for her life. I wonder how dumb a** felt when the po po pulled up and picked his sorry a** up??
Abuse is learned.

Has nothing to do with color of skin.

Have you checked the TBI statistics? If you haven't you have your head in the sand. Spousal abuse, incest, and rape are predominately "white" crimes.
saving without investing

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Aug 23, 2011
I discovered in 1 Peter 3:7 in the MATTHEW'S BIBLE where it is written to beat your wives.
A religion on the up in this Nation has laws and they beat their wives,run a vehicle over daughters, too.
Will this world come together?
I am blessed to have a good husband and he's a wonderful father. From what we both came out of, is a miracle.
You need good role models in children's lives while the "window" of time is open before its too late.
Clubs are helpful. Clubs as in social groups not weapons.

Counting up all the beaters along would amount to how many in Lewisburg,TN let's say in a five year time span? How many in Marshall Co. exempting Lewisburg,TN? Any data on this? Is it a crisis? I understand once is hell too much. Is it increasing?
WHY DO MEN OR WOMEN SAY THEY BEAT A SPOUSE OR FRIEND THEY LOVE?
teaching in MC

Calhoun, LA

#5 Aug 23, 2011
I think you missed sick to death's point.I know that girl they are talking about. The young black man is around19 yrs old. The girl younger than that. I know of no young white men who beat on girlfriends in this small town like the young black men do. It has become an epidemic. The families of the young women did not raise their daughters to put up with such things. The black boys/men had to have seen it done or just mean as hell. Regardless,there is too much of it going on in this town. The white girls need to seek help on why they allow such behavior and the black men need to find a man to use their fists on. I dont think thats going to happen.
CITIZEN OPINION ONLY

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Need to take karate,martial arts and pass tests to carry a gun,let him see it all and be ready for his entertainment of choice.
Like drinking alcoholic beverages is for some ,"fuel of choice",
fighting ,being hard to live with ,is sometimes a habit picked up a little at a time.

Girls need to know self defense to put his lights out by surprise.Why did granny keep her iron skillet handy?So she could just reach for it.Remember the smoke pole?Chicken thiefs are not tolerated ,so why are abusers tolerated in a person's life?Run don't walk as fast as one can to get away from it ,start over.
God will feed you as he feeds the birds in the air.I know a woman who took her little boy and hid under a floor to escape knives and beatings from a drunken husband.She finally wised up,moved out ,started a new life.He kept drinking.Found another victim. Happens too often all over the world.A form of slavery for women and children who see it take place.Scares kids.
duhhh

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2011
If the white girls stayed with their own species they wouldn't get beat on.
Cut their pecker off

Columbia, TN

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Pass a law that if any man beats any girl or child they get their pecker cut off in public!
Cut a few peckers off and that should stop all beatings of women!
sick to death

Calhoun, LA

#9 Aug 23, 2011
The Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abuse is learned.
Has nothing to do with color of skin.
Have you checked the TBI statistics? If you haven't you have your head in the sand. Spousal abuse, incest, and rape are predominately "white" crimes.
YOu are right!It is learned!It is also, at least in Lewisburg,more prevolent in black boys, men.I cant think of one white young man who has been known to hit his girlfriend.I am not talking about incest or rape. I am talking about these boys beating, slapping, holding them against their will.....I am a dad and I am pissed.It's time someone stepped up and brought this out in the open.White girls need to know that"statistically" black boys do it more than white boys.Find you a nice white boy or dont have a boyfriend at all.You black parents, be an example. Teach your sons not to hit!Or dont and let them set their asses in jail!
Tribune

Columbia, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2011
sick to death wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are right!It is learned!It is also, at least in Lewisburg,more prevolent in black boys, men.I cant think of one white young man who has been known to hit his girlfriend.I am not talking about incest or rape. I am talking about these boys beating, slapping, holding them against their will.....I am a dad and I am pissed.It's time someone stepped up and brought this out in the open.White girls need to know that"statistically" black boys do it more than white boys.Find you a nice white boy or dont have a boyfriend at all.You black parents, be an example. Teach your sons not to hit!Or dont and let them set their asses in jail!
You can't think of one white young man who has been known to hit his grilfriend, but what about the man in last week's Tribune who assaulted his wife's little girl! Serving 9 months of a 2 yr sentence. Little girl wasn't even protected by her own mother!
sick to death

Calhoun, LA

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Tribune wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't think of one white young man who has been known to hit his grilfriend, but what about the man in last week's Tribune who assaulted his wife's little girl! Serving 9 months of a 2 yr sentence. Little girl wasn't even protected by her own mother!
That is dispicable but again I am talking about the black young men who have been arrested for domestic abuse against a white girlfriend in the last year. Right now I can name one, two, three, four, five, at least.
CITIZEN OPINION ONLY

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Aug 23, 2011
No respect for the girl.Do it once,get away with it,easy to continue,nobody cares in her family.Something wrong here.
MyOpinion

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2011
It doesn't matter of what color the skin, what part of town, or who your parents are this type of thing happens more then we know. You are saying you don't know any young white men that do it? Come on now really? I am a young white female and I know of at least 5 young white men that have put their hands on their wife/girlfriends. You say that because a person saw the beating or was beat on as a child that they would grow up to do the same. I know for a fact that it isn't always true. You tend to want to break the cycle when you become grown and have a family of your own. I do agree that you learn the behavior if you are around it, but you have to choose to break that cycle.
Amanda

Calhoun, LA

#14 Aug 23, 2011
MyOpinion wrote:
It doesn't matter of what color the skin, what part of town, or who your parents are this type of thing happens more then we know. You are saying you don't know any young white men that do it? Come on now really? I am a young white female and I know of at least 5 young white men that have put their hands on their wife/girlfriends. You say that because a person saw the beating or was beat on as a child that they would grow up to do the same. I know for a fact that it isn't always true. You tend to want to break the cycle when you become grown and have a family of your own. I do agree that you learn the behavior if you are around it, but you have to choose to break that cycle.
I am also a young white woman. I have many friends for whatever reason chose to be in a relationship with a black man. ALL of them have been abusive. Not one of my friends have not been touched aggressively by them. It is a learned behavior. Once they hit they will always hit. This town we live in has had many, many acts of violence against white women from black men. The question is WHY do these girls go back???? They need help to figure out why they continue to be abused. Some of these girls have been allowing it for years from the same person. WHY??
CITIZEN OPINION ONLY

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Low self esteem.
duhhh

Nashville, TN

#16 Aug 23, 2011
CITIZEN OPINION ONLY wrote:
Low self esteem.
White trash.
its not just blacks

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Aug 23, 2011
Sick to death wrote:
just a few months ago i dont think its been a year but did a white man threw hot grease on his girl friend because she was breaking up with him so thats ok to nearly take someones life if your white
CITIZEN OPINION ONLY

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2011
Abuse AND bullying knows no color.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 23, 2011
This is not a Lewisburg issue, Tennessee issue or race issue; Its a NATIONAL issue. It is a learned trait from kids watching there parents. And it is not just males, females do this as well. Its not just straights, its homosexuals as well. Domestic violence is a national wide spread issue. If you teach your kids whats right and wrong in the home and actually PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, they will take it to the outside and onto their families when they get older. THAT is how its stopped.

And CITIZEN OPINION ONLY you are correct bullying is in their too..

Thats another topic....
STOP TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN HATE
Black's, Asian's, Latino's, White's, Gay, Lesbian and all different type of people walk this land. NONE different then the other in the eyes of GOD. These people kill themselves because the bullying overcomes their hearts and minds, because you people who teach hate dont know when ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Simple answer... JUST STOP.. Teach your kids tolerance and love.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2011
sorry my mind was racing.. didn't mean for the typos..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 2 hr God 1,618
Pastor of the First United Methodist Church (Jan '10) 3 hr DantheMan 57
Trump voters 5 hr Yeags 55
School just around the corner 21 hr Sunny Smile 5
shooting in lewisburg Tue just saying 14
Provide Water (Nov '16) Tue thereturn of some... 9
A scary thing (Aug '07) Tue FYI go to a doctor 12

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance