What does the NAACP want?

What does the NAACP want?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Callmecracker

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Today's paper says NAACP wants a black back on the school board. Can't help but wonder what it is there looking for. Since AT lost her seat, minority hiring is up, minority test scores are up and minority graduation rates are up. Could it be that this is just about race rather than results?
industrial park

Columbia, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Of course it is about race...why else would they promote dark skin over competency?

Look at the losers that were recently flushed out of the C.O...effin up everything they touch out there now.lol
think about this

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Have been told that it is the policy of the NAACP not to endorse any candidate running for office or is that their policy just for white people.
If A.T was white would they endorse her. It's all about race. Vote for the best person for the job.
Bruce

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2014
The NAACP is a racist organization. End of story.
Ur boring

Columbia, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2014
Bruce wrote:
The NAACP is a racist organization. End of story.
More of you hot air. Is Topix the only place you come to play or do you also act like an idiot on other forums?
knowitall

Franklin, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Ur boring wrote:
<quoted text>
More of you hot air. Is Topix the only place you come to play or do you also act like an idiot on other forums?
Hey stupid...Bruce is exactly CORRECT. The NAACP is absolutely racist, and it doesn't take a whole lot of brains to see that (which should make it easy for you). What if anything has the NAACP done to advance the quality of life for African-Americans in this country? Can you provide any specifics? The NAACP and people like Sharpton, Jackson, etc are nothing more than race-baiters who line their pockets while doiing little or nothing of substance for the black community.
What say you??
Ur boring

Columbia, TN

#7 Jan 25, 2014
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid...Bruce is exactly CORRECT. The NAACP is absolutely racist, and it doesn't take a whole lot of brains to see that (which should make it easy for you). What if anything has the NAACP done to advance the quality of life for African-Americans in this country? Can you provide any specifics? The NAACP and people like Sharpton, Jackson, etc are nothing more than race-baiters who line their pockets while doiing little or nothing of substance for the black community.
What say you??
Oh give it a rest. I was referring to that posters boring attempts to stir things up. Need I remind you that racists have no color barrier? So far as accomplishments, depending on how you want to see them, they have them. Equating an entire group of any people to two or three individuals is rather ill for anyone to do. And again, you can do that to any group. Open you mind and eyes a little wider. There are tons of other problems and issues this country has and it is not caused by individuals, it is caused by the collective.
Bruce

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2014
I'm boring? This is coming from someone with so much time on their hands that they stalk my every post. You are just as racist as the NAACP. Now go away you racist weirdo!

The NAACP should be labeled a hate group.
Ur boring wrote:
<quoted text>
More of you hot air. Is Topix the only place you come to play or do you also act like an idiot on other forums?
Ur boring

Columbia, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2014
Bruce wrote:
I'm boring? This is coming from someone with so much time on their hands that they stalk my every post. You are just as racist as the NAACP. Now go away you racist weirdo!
The NAACP should be labeled a hate group.
<quoted text>
I don't need to stalk anyone, lol! You post so many BS and idiotic boring comments, you leave yourself wide open to make fun of and laugh at. Your immaturity shines right through. Weirdo? Where do you learn this from? Try expanding your vocabulary. If you are able to. YOU should be labeled as a hate group. I say that because of all the voices in your head. LMAO!
Go Away Herp

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2014
You're such a psycho! You ALWAYS reply to my comments. I could care less about what you say on Topix. You really need a hobby besides stalking me. Now, off you go freak!
Ur boring wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to stalk anyone, lol! You post so many BS and idiotic boring comments, you leave yourself wide open to make fun of and laugh at. Your immaturity shines right through. Weirdo? Where do you learn this from? Try expanding your vocabulary. If you are able to. YOU should be labeled as a hate group. I say that because of all the voices in your head. LMAO!
Ur boring

Columbia, TN

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Go Away Herp wrote:
You're such a psycho! You ALWAYS reply to my comments. I could care less about what you say on Topix. You really need a hobby besides stalking me. Now, off you go freak!
<quoted text>
"You're such a psycho" says the king of abnormal. I "ALWAYS reply" to YOUR posts? Can you say narcissist? You are a lot about yourself, aren't you? The proper phrase is 'I COULDN'T care less about what you say...'. So, I wonder who you are going to put down next?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2014
The NAACP wanted Obama elected....look how well that worked out.
Nashville

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2014
Well for all those Obama fans ,he will be in Nashville this week.
When

Smartt, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2014
When will he be in Nashville and why?
When

Seymour, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2014
When and what for?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 27, 2014
When wrote:
When and what for?
To tell you if you like your health care plan, you can keep it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Best furniture store in Lewisburg? (Sep '08) 1 hr Tijuana marijuana 14
Trump the Lyin' King 5 hr Yeags 5
Freezing children Tue Knows2much 3
Men who share? Tue Billytoesaxs 10
Would you support a Nationwide Pit Bull Ban? Jan 14 Just me 4
Hello From Topix! (May '07) Jan 14 Just me 24
Stop asking Stupid Questions Drink the koolaid Jan 14 Of coarse 56

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages