Warrior Poet

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Instead of posting that you hate Lewisburg 24/7 on Topix, maybe pick up litter or do something positive for this town.

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2013
What if my idea of positive doesnt mesh with yours? Personally i'd like to see some decent anti-vagrancy laws and an increase in a littering fine for dropping cigarette butts out the window of your car. Both of those WOULD make Lewisburg a more pleasant place to look at. Maybe lobby for a city-wide dress code so i wouldnt have to go to the store and see some wide-load in dingy tan-stained pink pajama pants at 5 in the afternoon, or their sweat-stained a-shirt wearing hambeast of a mate in his sweatpants while their sprog run rampant through the store.
Just Here

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jul 19, 2013
I volunteered to help the community by performing professional work, local people took credit for my efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Steve 9,453
Luna Vapor 6 hr Wonderwoman13 15
Star Collins 7 hr Nosey 1
Is Nichirin closing the doors?? 8 hr Janice lynch60 7
Bald Guys Are UGLY! 8 hr possum breath 2
Review: Lapor Vapor 11 hr vapemom 5
Where is the best place to work 13 hr Job seekers need ... 6
RIP Todd 13 hr News 9
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••