UNKNOWN

Valparaiso, NE

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Does anyone have any information about the inmate
death on Tuedsay
just me

Hickman, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2010
so weird how no one suddenly knows anything when it comes to this topic. Wonder who is covering up for who
bubbyFortune

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 13, 2010
well someone knows what happened there and i wish they could have been at the funeral and seen how much his family has been affected by his death not to mention all of his friends. we all just want to know what happened for closure for ourselves and we will not just let it go away without asking what happened and why and even how. the sentence for him was time not his life and thats the problem here. prayers,love and support for all his family and for porky... we will not rest until we know something.
Me too

North Vernon, IN

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Well if they have the ability to make someone just
vanish there is a definate problem in our justice
system ...I am very curious to see if we ever hear
anything again regarding the "investigation" by the FBI . I have a feeling we will either never
hear or be able make sense of what they tell us.
We would love for anyone with information on this subject to share .You never know when it may be your family or friend in this situation and if these people can continue to treat people this way and have no concenquences it will only get worse. We will always love you Adam and will not
stop trying to figure out what really happened .You would have done it for so many people if it were turned around. It is so sad that someone can't just do there time and come home alive.
Justice

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2010
Regarding PA prison in Lewisburg well prisoners seem to just die no one charged no cause of death so dah this aint rocket science. Hitler had concentration camps we have Lewisburg Prison in PA that is gestapo so you aint gotta worry bout your sentence you aint gonna live cause if your number is drawn I guess it is your time at 230 in the morning two guards come and get you for fun or something oh yeah the altercation. Hopefully 20/20 and dateline gets ther quick before another one goes for the altercation with no one harmed especially staff and other inmates. Well never being in prison but I figure if someone altercates with me I am gonna friggin do something and food for thought. Write you Congressman and post everything you can to draw attention to this horrible place. It is one thing to commit a crime but another to die just cause you are there but not from inmates but others who are unknown. It isnt right.
Tom

Boyertown, PA

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
Regarding PA prison in Lewisburg well prisoners seem to just die no one charged no cause of death so dah this aint rocket science. Hitler had concentration camps we have Lewisburg Prison in PA that is gestapo so you aint gotta worry bout your sentence you aint gonna live cause if your number is drawn I guess it is your time at 230 in the morning two guards come and get you for fun or something oh yeah the altercation. Hopefully 20/20 and dateline gets ther quick before another one goes for the altercation with no one harmed especially staff and other inmates. Well never being in prison but I figure if someone altercates with me I am gonna friggin do something and food for thought. Write you Congressman and post everything you can to draw attention to this horrible place. It is one thing to commit a crime but another to die just cause you are there but not from inmates but others who are unknown. It isnt right.
Here's the bottom line for the insanity going on PA right now: Attorney General Tom Corbett. PA citizens are being intimidated by official, state-sponsered radio and telvision ads that call them criminals if they are behind on their taxes--see them on YouTube. So you can imagine this mentality applied to prisons in PA---speak up, and you're dead! And it's not about "deserving to be in prison", it's about human rights being afforded to the prisoners while they are serving their punishment.

Since: Jan 08

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2010
Sorry for your loss. USP Lewisburg is under staffed and don't want to hire they rather work like that because they have there own thing going on and how they run things there... To many killings inmates are violated of there rights to medical attention visitation and what are they feeding them????? All STAFF members should be relocated to other prison break the click.... This is not the gladiators or monkeys in a box these are humans beings with illness and crimal minds and people who were at the wrong place..... My point is the people getting there pay checks are not doing their jobs to protect this inmates don't ignore a life or torture a soul.
widowed babys momma

Hickman, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
This was my husband and the father of my 13 year old daughter. He was he best father in the world he just had a drug problem. Just got his death certificate and it stated he died of natural causes(excited delireum) What a crock of poop!! Does anyone know any of the other mens names that got killed there last year? I would be curious to know what their results were. Thanks for listening!!!
Scott

York, PA

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Drug problems didn't get your lived one to Lewisburg. Seriously, what was he there for?
widowed babys momma wrote:
This was my husband and the father of my 13 year old daughter. He was he best father in the world he just had a drug problem. Just got his death certificate and it stated he died of natural causes(excited delireum) What a crock of poop!! Does anyone know any of the other mens names that got killed there last year? I would be curious to know what their results were. Thanks for listening!!!
widowed babys momma

Hickman, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2011
He got 17 and 1/2 years federal time for manufacturing meth. No joke. He got to Lewisburg because at the previous prison he was in he witnessed something he wasnt going to keep quiet about so they shipped him to lewisburg. Never had a violent history before he went to prison. You can read about it if you search inmate death lewisburg in july. It focuses more on his charges than on his death! So do you know anything that can help?
Bill

Lewisburg, PA

#15 Feb 3, 2011
widowed babys momma wrote:
He got 17 and 1/2 years federal time for manufacturing meth. No joke. He got to Lewisburg because at the previous prison he was in he witnessed something he wasnt going to keep quiet about so they shipped him to lewisburg. Never had a violent history before he went to prison. You can read about it if you search inmate death lewisburg in july. It focuses more on his charges than on his death! So do you know anything that can help?
First let me express my sympathies to you about your husband. Second, I wish you all the success in the world in finding the truth concerning his death. You will find many deeply- rooted obstacles in your pursuit of the truth: Tom Corbett, former Attorney General for PA, now Governor, will effectively deny or hinder any requests you make for interviews and investigations. You will have to get a big organization working on your behalf to force the good ole boys in PA to tell the truth. Contact the PA chapter of the ACLU and tell them your story. There have been way too many mysterious inmate deaths at Lewisburg prison for the ACLU not to get involved. They will provide free legal service to you should they decide to take on your husband's case.
Rich

York, PA

#16 Feb 3, 2011
It's a Federal not state prison. PA has no control. Call up your transparent buddy the dem and I'm sure he'll help you out.
Bill

Lewisburg, PA

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Rich wrote:
It's a Federal not state prison. PA has no control. Call up your transparent buddy the dem and I'm sure he'll help you out.
What part of "American" in American Civil Liberties Union don't you understand? That's what "chapter" means, as in "PA chapter". Do I need to teach you that chapters make up a book, and states make up our country?! You are part of the conservative ignorance problem in this country!
Rich

York, PA

#18 Feb 3, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "American" in American Civil Liberties Union don't you understand? That's what "chapter" means, as in "PA chapter". Do I need to teach you that chapters make up a book, and states make up our country?! You are part of the conservative ignorance problem in this country!
Lol. Libs. Got love them.

Yes that part, the only part of your sniffling post could be correct.

The rest was a bunch of whining with no facts stated to make your false claims.
widowed babys momma

Hickman, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2011
who is the dem? im open to all suggestions please. i have an atty already there does anyone know anything about atty
john rightmeyer? i live probably 3000 miles from pa.
fredrick

State College, PA

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "American" in American Civil Liberties Union don't you understand? That's what "chapter" means, as in "PA chapter". Do I need to teach you that chapters make up a book, and states make up our country?! You are part of the conservative ignorance problem in this country!
The goveror of PA has nothing to do with it. He has no authority over the federal facility. Just thought you'd like to know so you can help others with "their" ignorance.
fredrick

State College, PA

#21 Feb 19, 2011
I love it when the first thing people do is blame the prison, it's all their fault. The truth is, the majority of the time, it's the convicts fault. They kill each other for what would be little or no reason to most of us. Not a one of them were dragged out of church and put in Lewisburg for singing too loud in church. For the most part, one must graduate from a tamer prison to end up behind the wall or be such a scumbag that they get sent directly there. Granted, it could be the prisons fault, but probably not.
Bob

Lewisburg, PA

#22 Feb 19, 2011
fredrick wrote:
<quoted text>
The goveror of PA has nothing to do with it. He has no authority over the federal facility. Just thought you'd like to know so you can help others with "their" ignorance.
The governor has nothing to do with a federal pen in his state? He can call for suppression of evidence very easily if he wants to. It makes his state look bad if it doesn't afford the prisoners their basic human rights as provided by federal law.
Tealc

York, PA

#23 Feb 20, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The governor has nothing to do with a federal pen in his state? He can call for suppression of evidence very easily if he wants to. It makes his state look bad if it doesn't afford the prisoners their basic human rights as provided by federal law.
The answer to your question is NO! What don't you understand? That's like you saying your a taxpayer and have the right to have lunch in the white house. It isn't gonna happen!
fredrick

State College, PA

#24 Feb 23, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The governor has nothing to do with a federal pen in his state? He can call for suppression of evidence very easily if he wants to. It makes his state look bad if it doesn't afford the prisoners their basic human rights as provided by federal law.
Actually, no, he can't. Lewisburg is under whats called "exclusive" jurisdiction. It was built back in the day when the law considered federal only. Some of the new ones have multi-jurisdictional functions, depending on which state. The governor has NO authority at Lewisburg Penitentiary. If they did, the state police could investigate, the state could bring a charge... it doesn't ever happen because of the exclusive jurisdiction rule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Selinsgrove man pleads guilty to sexual assault... (Mar '15) Jul 30 5709335825kat 2
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Selinsgrove Driver License Center (Aug '10) May '16 Maria 33
Denise Zechman May '16 Curious 1
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Dogmatic Religion, pinhead politicians, which a... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Francis Benjamin Shields, Dirtbag of renoun Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages